In the Tower's Shadow (for Lanania)

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
The nymph helped her undress and threw her thorn clothes away - "Doubt you'll need these rags anymore" - with that said she climbed into the pool and waited untill Theodora gets comfortable in the pool. Afterwards she picked a sponge with some oils and began cleaning the paladin's body - "You have such distinctive features. No wonder the Overlord invited you over" - she complimented her - "Will you be staying long?"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Hope not, better die then stay here for long" she bluntly declared. The nymph could clearly see that theodora was nervous and stressed out. And could feel that she was uneasy being naked washed like this by another woman.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"Hmm, I see" - she seemed down for a moment, but after finishing with Theodora's back she gave her and sponge and a few oil bottles - "In case I missed a spot. Oh, and since you still have some time" - she pjcked another bottle and poured it into the pool. Its contents were giving away a pleasant scent and a rather intoxicating one - "Just relax, it'll do good for your skin. I'll be over there if you need me" - she pointed at a nearby pool with other nymphs and left, giving Theodora more privacy.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Theodora didn't liked the intoxicating scent, but still it relaxed her. She took a moment to think about all of this and fight the scent, but she quickly gave up and took the sponge to clean her breast letting the strange concoction in the water calm her.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Approximately after an hour a hooded figure came in and brought a set of new clothes. It was a casual outfit that consisted of semi-tight pants and a light blouse, both with golden ornaments sewn into them. While simpla and practical it still wasn't something a commoner would afford. The human figure spoke to Theodora with a womanly voice - "Master will be here any aecond now. You should hurry"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Theodora got up and dried herself before getting inside tge clothes given to her. She wasn't really sure about them. She rarely weared these kind of clothes at her temple and felt a bit naked in them. But atleast shevwas looking good in them.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
The jest peeked through the door and waved at Theodora to follow him. They ascended further up through the tower, each floor holding different layout design and style, but mostly keeping the menacing and dark wibe. The last floor on their journey was the throne room, a long corridor like room with its main focus on a pool at the wondow on one side and a huge theone at the wall on the other. Between them stood multiple statues of angels and demons facing eachother from different sides and banners at the ceiling, either of the Overlord's chrest or those who have fallen under his will. The color scheme of the throne room consisted mainly of white and gray marble, black stone with metal arnaments and red cloths here and there.
"The Overlord hasn't come to the throne room yet. Give him a little time, please" - the jest announced politely.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
He could see that theodora mood had shifted from defiance, to some sort of fear. All this kindness from the man she was told was only pure evil kinda threw her off. Every single of Theodora enemies were all very easy to predict, but now she had no idea what was coming next.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Time passed, the anticipation and tension created an illusion that Theodora was standing there for hours, but not even 10 minutes passed as a light ringing noise and smooth rays of light emmited from the pool on the other side of the room. From the glow of water emerged a horned helmet, followed by a heavy gaze of red eyes and later the rest of the giant body. The Overlord walked out of the pool into the room, but not even a drop of water remained on his body. Was it a gateway of sorts? It must be! With heavy steps he plodded through the chamber towards the throne. On his way there he extended his right hand to the which was holding the mace towards one of the demonic statues on his right when out of nowhere it extended it arms back at him and took the mace then put it on the ground whith its hands on the handle. To Theodora it must have looked like an illusion or a cheap magic trick, but no matter how many times she rubbed her eyes the mace was still there, tightly held in the statue's grip. He continued walking without a pause, giving Theodora a menacing glance before reaching the throne. He slowly turned around and sat down on it in the same manner.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
She simply stared at him, in a defiant way, waiting for him to speak first.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Before turning his attention to the captive a minion came closer from the wall and gave a summary of the last battle, one of last facts mentioning how the Overlord destroyed the church and an anti-magic crystal that blocked their relay abilities. Now they could teleport deeper into the enemy territory. The Overlord nodded and dismissed the minion. He shifted his gaze towards Theodora and spoke - "I hope my servants were treating you well in my absence"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
He sighed and tilted his head down for a moment before bobbing it back up, eyes on her - "Look, our first impressions about eachother weren't the best, the fault being on my side in particular. You should know by now, however, that I'm not your enemy. The city was kept mostly in tact with minimal casualties. My main goal was getting rid of the magic blocking crystal that was conveniently in your church. It so just happened that one of my enemies from the list was on the way there"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
He chuckled, amused by her instant denial of everything - "Which part is a lie? The part about your city still standing or that the baron was a treacherous whoreson? Eye for an eye, my dear Theodora" - out of nowhere he mentioned her name as well even though she never introduced herself.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"You are just out to destroy everything that is good and fair, and I won't let you" she responded trying to not look intimidated.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"Huh, a shame. I was willing to give you a chance to stand side by side with justice, but you refuse to open your eyes to the truth" - he raised his left arm with sparkling beams of voltage emitting from it now and then - "On your knees" - some kind of force pushed Theodora down before the throne, dropping her to her knees. Here eyes were emitting an azure glow, similar to the one from a spell that the Overlord used to dominate her with - "I'll gain your obedience in time, if not through reason then through brute force!"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Side with justice? I'm surprised you even know this word!" She said grunting fighting against the magic affecting her

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"Taunt me all you want. Your fate is decided" - he let go of his grip over her "Grand scribe Rosa will show you the ropes. I advice you treat her with respect. Otherwise consequences will be dire"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"You have no idea" - he chuckled maliciously and waved his hand at his minions, sending them off - "In fact, I think I'll give you a taste right now" - rays of energy sparkled around his left hand once again and Theodora found her body moving towards the throne on its own. Her attempts to struggle brought no fruit either. Under Overlord's control she was forced to kneel before him and unbutton his armored pants. At this point it was plainly obvious where this has headed. Theodora moved his pants down, letting out a beast of a cock. With shacking hands she began stroking it untill his member hardened a bit, reaching almost 10 inches. She then slowly opened her mouth but with last bit of her will she managed to resist on taking any further steps. Unfortunately for her mind tricks wasn't the only thing at the Overlord's disposal. He still possesed simple brutal force. He placed his right arm on her head and shoved it down, forcing her to take in his length in her throat - "Be a good girl and atone for your disobedience!"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
He could see in theodora eyes a mix of total anger and surprise, like she had no idea what she was doing, and knowing how the church was dealing with sex, she probably never laid her eyes upon a dick. Once his member was inside her mouth he could see that she had no experience with this, even if he wanted to force her to suck his dick, he was not able to force her to know how to do it. If he wanted to get any pleasure out of her, he would have to teach her a thing or two. Once she realised what was happening her eyes switched to total disgust and hopelessness. It was the first time she had no proudness inside her eyes.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
For the first few seconds he forced Theodora to just bob her head up and down, using her throat more like a cock sleeve than actually getting a forced blowjob. It didn't take long for him to realize that Theodora had no mastery whatsoever - "Oh? Could this be your first time?" - he laughed maliciously - "Perhaps we shouldn't stop at a simple blowjob and get ao to some basics instead?!"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"You know, this doesn't sound like a such a bad idea" - he let go of her head and pushed her back, giving her a moment to breathe. After hiding his schlong back he stood up from the throne and picked Theodora up like a doll and threw her over his shoulder. Theodora could struggle all she wanted, but his firm shoulders were unyelding like a stone. He carried her to the upper floor which appeared to be his personal living quarters. From all the levels of the tower this one was the most fancy one. While marching through the complex he encountered same three succubus sisters that Theodora met in the dungeon. They greeted their master but were puzzled the moment they saw his new guest thrown over his shoulder - "Sire? Are you...?" - they had no time to finish as he completely ignored them and walked past them into his bedroom. He threw Theodora onto a queen sized bed, probably even bigger one to fit his body - "Undress.." he said bluntly while removing his belt.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
The Overlord was losing his temper. He raised his left hand again and with domination spell forced her to take action further, though utterly slowly - "Undress damn it!"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Theodora started to remove her top, she would have been able to fend off the spell, but she did as he ordered out of fear. Her top quickly fell on the floor beside the bed. Her breast now exposed to her abductor, her pale skin, her pink areola exposed for him. Then tears started to roll on her cheeks, slowly wetting the sheets of the bed.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
The Overlord was already unpinning his armor untill a pair of hands slowly slid over his shoulders towards his chest - "My lord. You aren't yourself" - a soothing female voice echoed from behind him - "Such anger will not bring you pleasure" - another voice spoke. From behind his back the three succubus emerged. With slow but smooth movements they circled around their master in attempts to calm him - "Give her time and she'll be at your feet by her own will. This way you'll only doom her soul into fear and denial" - surprisingly enough their magic was working. He grinded his teeth before clipping his armor back on and leaving the room with an annoyed sigh. Once he was gone one of the demons walked towards the bed and attempted to confort the violated heroine.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Theodora was simply astonished by this, succubus saving her and even caring for her well being. And that the succubuses saved her from rape, from all things. "Thank you..." She uttered, these words were hurting to Theodora, never she would have imagined herself thanking demons. She raised her head to look directly at her savior, eyes still filled with water.