[Implemented] Mjerin, the Qilin-morph!/Dragony horsey thingy!

Hey, waddaya think of this gnarly shit?????

• This is cool!

Votes: 68 84.0%
  • This is sucks!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Your personality already makes me want to kill you!

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I made an ideas dump for Jesse so if you wanna head on over and ponder about what's actually going to happen with her/him/them/it go here.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Thanks SO much for the help, I'd have taken forever to spot those mistakes. I'll leave the document open for a day more or so if anyone else spots anything but Ranma's done a whooole lotta good work.

TENKS BRO

No problem. Just let me know if you ever need some more editing help. I can't wait to see her get in. I might actually start going to the gym! :p

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Probably the last bump this thing gets but I sent it off and all I can do now is waaaaaaaait.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Congratz on Fen approving on Mjerin and saying hell most likely jump into coding her as soon as he finishes reviewing her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Pre-Congrats on getting her ingame and Congrats on make Fen remark on blog post he will code her asap.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
live coding
804.png

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fucking code, how does it work.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Why didn't you join us in the chat?

A new album dropped by one of my all time favourite groups and it needed all my attention. Currently, it's good, great even, but too different from what I was expecting. There's a lack of certain 'traits' that made previous stuff a bit more whacky.

Actually while I'm typing this, two songs completely reversed that opinion so I guess I don't really know how to feel about it yet. Got mah head bobbing though.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
In any case, Mjerin will definitely appear in the next build and congratz on your first submission getting coded in! :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Cheers for all the kind words, guys! Had to a rebranding for the character which is perfectly fine considering the similarity/themes, just a heads up. I may go back to one of the other projects I had going and try some stuff out. Cheers again!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Right right, just saw the front page and I am certainly not just dreaming the last three days away! What a realisation! Thanks for everyone for the help, guidance, patience and general goodness, especially @Savin, @Fenoxo and super especially @RanmaChan. Pretty sure @NotYouNorI should get a mention and there's at least 3 or 4 other anons who should too.

Hope you guys enjoy! I did say I'd be working on the other two things I started and I'll try my best in ze near future.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys, thanks again, I'm astounded by the feedback honestly. I did notice there were some complaints on the front page about interactivity and choice and so on so I'll address them here in as general a way as possible if there are answers that people want:

When I was doing Mjerin, I was kind of in one-track mind mode. I had plot points and interconnected ideas already loosely defined and the key was just filling in the gaps without thinking too hard about it. I'm happy with the result, especially so that it actually got put in as a first time, stupidly ambitious project.
This did mean that the character plot ended up particularly linear, especially when it came to how I wanted things to go. It was the character directing the plot: being a friend isn't enough for Mirrin, she needs more. It's all part of her fragile narcissism and compounding loneliness. This is just how it worked out on paper.

I also get that the sex angle isn't what most people expected. I don't really have an answer for that though, I think the vibe that 'she has inevitable control' builds up fairly nicely but that's just my presupposing bias talking. I can only say that the warning is there and that I'm not sure if adding a 'but what if frend' option is worth an expansion. If it is, I'd be open to it but I need way more people to say if that's what they'd want because it'd have to be tied to additional Mirrin content. I've no ideas for her right now so that would also not be something I could add in soon. Sorry guys. It was my first thing after all.

If you've more questions about Mirrin, PM me anytime.

But that all aside, I'm slowly going back to working on The Entite. I just want floofy moth in gaem :negativeman:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Congrats on getting her in! Sorry I am bit bit late, haha. Have had a busy couple of days. Good luck on your other project too!

ranma we need you :negativeman:

Well actually, Preacher does with this raptor tings. Glad to have ya back frendo.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations. Played the Mirrin content for today's public build. Really good piece of writing.

Now that your content is in the game I can see you becoming a purple text member.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Congrats man! She is a beaut of a character, and we are happy to have her here!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
He's already purple on Discord but not the forum, lol.

Also can't wait for the bust hnnng.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I kind of expected her having an equine face, but, heh, it's okay,I guess. She was pretty good written, and save for that lone scene (easily avoidable for those that read a little), everyone else we're very enjoyable.