[Implemented] Mjerin, the Qilin-morph!/Dragony horsey thingy!

Hey, waddaya think of this gnarly shit?????

• This is cool!

Votes: 68 84.0%
  • This is sucks!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Your personality already makes me want to kill you!

Votes: 10 12.3%

• Total voters

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh thank god, I can finally start linking to that instead.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Dear readers, for more information on future projects once this has run its course (if it does), refer to original/first post of the thread.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Technically, I've almost finished. 2 and a bit sex scenes to go, proper edits/checks and then I might be able to submit it to somewhere.

In reality, this project is almost draining my brain, so it's been a slow, slooow day. In the mean time, I might be putting up an idea thread for Jesse, a much smaller and 'normal' project.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh boy that a style to kick in doors to been TiTS writer. With huuuge first project then write few other that together will be as large as first project ^^ (That was joke SAS in case you not felt this vibre from text)

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
That's just me, mah bro. Go hard or go home, and in all honesty, it's not difficult to 'go hard' when writing ridiculous smut.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You mean "go Hard and not blow up...stuff" or other "go hard and not blow up"? Hue hue

I counting that this first project despite been lsith larger than first project should be will be given gentle treatment by devs.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I am not so sure merely because of size of the thing and the fact that it's from a first-timer. I think I could probably write up Jesse, finish and submit her before Mjerin gets anywhere near a proper lookover but then again, I can be quite cynical with my own work.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Alright, 3rd scene done. 2 left to do.

Thing is, I've already cut it down from 7 to 5 because ambition/brain drain, should I keep it at 3, go for 4 or go for the full 5? I'm quite eager to get this thing looked over, edited and submitted (if it looks good to people).

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Alright, 3rd scene done. 2 left to do.

Thing is, I've already cut it down from 7 to 5 because ambition/brain drain, should I keep it at 3, go for 4 or go for the full 5? I'm quite eager to get this thing looked over, edited and submitted (if it looks good to people).
Well, there is nothing stopping you from "finishing" the project for now, take a break, write something else(something smaller) and then coming back at a later date to add all the stuff you think is missing and/or stuff you've thought up during the downtime. This is your project, you decide how much you want to work on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So I've almost done the planned sex scenes, roughly 45% of the way through the last one. I'm not sure if it feels good to be nearly finished but looking back at just how dense this project is, I think I've just burned my fuel a bit too fast. Even so, now more than ever, I would like some feedback from anyone reading.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Dom focused npc's aren't usually my thing but I like your personality and she looks like I might actually go all the way with her.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Dom focused npc's aren't usually my thing but I like your personality and she looks like I might actually go all the way with her.

Ey, as soon as this is done, keep an eye out for Jesse! Who will not be that and is definitely the opposite. :eek:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Basically didn't do shit today and won't be around to do stuff tomorrow, most likely. It's vaguely frustrating but eh, I think I need the time off.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Day off went good, same with today even though I've mostly finished off the last scene within the last 2 hours. It's got more variation to be written in but then...

THEN ITS DONE.

UNTIL THE EDITING

THEN THE REWRITES THAT MIGHT HAPPEN

Then submitting

then waiting

and waiting

:negativeman:I'mma strong boy I promise

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since you at point where few hours seperate you form going into editing/rewriting phase you should been storng enough to go al way till the happy ending of seeing own writing ingame.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I knew it. That you will get to 30k :p

No worry now you relaxing for a bit letting editors turn to sheeds this 30k+.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Phew, finished making the rest of the suggestions from where we left off when you went to bed SoAndSo. Let me know what you think. Also, congrats on finally finishing it.

Thanks SO much for the help, I'd have taken forever to spot those mistakes. I'll leave the document open for a day more or so if anyone else spots anything but Ranma's done a whooole lotta good work.

TENKS BRO

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
Alright, last scene is DONEZO.

YEEEAH

THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES EDITORS, LEND ME YOUR USERNAMES.
Would love to be able to help with the editing, but considering that my laptop crashed two weeks ago and is still not back from repair and that editing on my phone would be....problematic, I can't help much.:(
All I can do for now is offer morale support:toot:(through the power of the internet) and that i'm really excited for your next project:D(Jesse? I believe)

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Would love to be able to help with the editing, but considering that my laptop crashed two weeks ago and is still not back from repair and that editing on my phone would be....problematic, I can't help much.:(
All I can do for now is offer morale support:toot:(through the power of the internet) and that i'm really excited for your next project:D(Jesse? I believe)

No problem bro-nus level and cheers for the support. Jesse gone be dat ting right dere and she's/he's/it's/they's be spectacular.