[Implemented] Mirrin Part 2: The Preggening!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
So what? SoandSo is still writing up the content, that's what matters.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
But the document still getting updates and in the end it is the only thing that matters.
Problem is, some people, like me, don't read the document, either to avoid spoilers or cause we're too stupid to think of it, so these threads are our only indication that these projects are still being worked on.

And in case you're wondering, I'm the former.

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Nah its okey, ppl are different and some prefer to spoil themselfs with spoilers(and this is me) and some not, and i hope in the end we all enjoy the hardwork of SoAndSo ))

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Can't wait for this to be implemented. Like Mirrin as a character and gives me a reason to get the currently lazy Steele back in shape.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So i read the doc. Can steele just decide to go down the friendship path any time because i only interacted with her to boost my willpower and wanted to avoid other things like hanging out, her dicks and sex which was forced onto the player with no option to stop it. Like the scene when you are lifting and she slaps her dicks on steele face and they have to take it and act submissive towards her every time

Reactions: Mr. Grau

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I loved the interactions with Mirrin that are currently in the game, particularly the Humiliation sex. It's a shame a vagina is required for the LivePreg as that means my Buttslut Steele won't be able to partake :(

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Holy flying dragon/horse jism. I just did her content today. And was having a blast so i searched for more info on her here. Lo and Behold i find something amazing.
Now i know this is WIP and by the looks of it its a LOT of work to be in progress, but still i'm excited to see this and hope it does indeed get finished at some point and added. Because this looks awesome.
Skimmed over the overview and if half, nay 1/3 or 1/4th of it comes in, it will be awesome.
My point being as just a lowly pervert and consumer not a creator i wanna say SoAndSo you are my hero.

Reactions: SoAndSo

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Holy flying dragon/horse jism. I just did her content today. And was having a blast so i searched for more info on her here. Lo and Behold i find something amazing.
Now i know this is WIP and by the looks of it its a LOT of work to be in progress, but still i'm excited to see this and hope it does in deed get finished at some point and added. Because this looks awesome.
Skimmed over the Overview and if half, nay 1/3 or 1/4th of it comes in it will be awesome.
My point being as just a lowly pervert and consumer not a creator i wanna say SoAndSo you are my hero.

tenks fren

Messages like these give me the balls to keep going.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Ooof, bringing it back bois, one text dump at a time.

Sorry it's taken so long.
As long as you don't push yourself too hard to get 'er done, I can't wait!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Alright, I think.

I've hit all I wanted to hit.

65k words. A year and a half. The main writes are done.

BUT

I need edits, need edits, especially for where I miss out entire words because I'm typing on empty. Any input is appreciated. Add to that, I want to add some repeat variations to some scenes (sex scenes mostly) and some tone things too.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Under the talk options with her dad is [family?] however I can't find the talk option referencing that in the dock.

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Hey So congrats on finishing the doc (shame that Paige threesome didn't make it to the end, hope that one day you'll get de inspiration to do it to). Anyway, wanted to ask a question,
did we alredy met the Mirrin's mother and half-sister (and in most cases banged em)? Should we expect to see more of her family in the future?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Hey So congrats on finishing the doc (shame that Paige threesome didn't make it to the end, hope that one day you'll get de inspiration to do it to). Anyway, wanted to ask a question,
did we alredy met the Mirrin's mother and half-sister (and in most cases banged em)? Should we expect to see more of her family in the future?

tenor.gif

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Sorry for causing confusion, my English sucks sometimes. What i wanted to ask, is Mirrin somehow related to the Doctor Teyaal on Zheng Shi.

Just to add a little more context: blue and pale is one of the common gryvain variants.

929076b58fce8750b19342c1b0b85550.jpg