[Implemented] Mirrin Part 2: The Preggening!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Also please please help me with the edits guys, I've got writing and reading fatigue from this thing.

Krukaren

Aug 10, 2018
I cannot express enough how happy I am to see this thread. You truly are a godsend SoAndSo. Mirrin is one of my favorite characters, I love everything about her and really enjoyed her "story arc". Also her humiliation scene is my favorite scene by far.

Reactions: SoAndSo

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Congratulations!

Now the real question is should I wait for TiTS to be finished to enjoy this content or should I just jump on it like a Mirrin starving fan that I am.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Congratulations!

Now the real question is should I wait for TiTS to be finished to enjoy this content or should I just jump on it like a Mirrin starving fan that I am.

mm personally I would say wait till coded teeheehee

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
For the record i had her sprite as my Lock Screenshot for a while now. THAT IS HOT MUCH I NEED MOAR OF HER!

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I've looked at the doc a bit but its to long for me to pick over.

Does the pregnancy expac provide a repeatable vaginal scene for Mirrin? I like the character but there isn't much for a hetero bull-type with her.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I've looked at the doc a bit but its to long for me to pick over.

Does the pregnancy expac provide a repeatable vaginal scene for Mirrin? I like the character but there isn't much for a hetero bull-type with her.

yes there is, two one-offs for preg attempts and one repeatable when she moves (one anal too).

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
She in de gaem! If you have backers, go play go playyyyyy
The world can now end i have no regrets. Unless there is more Mirrin content going to drop in the far far future. In that case the apocalypse has to go on hold.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Looked over both documents and i cannot for the life of me get this to work.

What are your stats/status effects? While the requirements are precise, they're pretty incidental and minimal. Bang Mirrin 6 times, don't be a taur or hyper, have some kind of genitalia, don't be infertile or already pregnant.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Double post but wow guys

2 years of mucking around

not sure how I feel about it

who_do_you_think_you_are_uk.ainsley_harriott.jpg

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Wait how did i do her base content when I never changed my looks after i got like 30 doses of Holstaria down my throat and putting on that horse penis. That is about all i did, and still got her base content explored. :eek:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I figured it out. The take home option presents 3 options, train? Does not count towards the sex counter.

It seems obvious but it didn't occur to me at the time.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Heya, you saucy birthing chamber, look at theses pics.

They came out so good in this article, shit’s already selling like crazy back in the U.G.C. I’ve had to beat back all the requests from my agent’s ‘friends’ to get you on a contract. It’s all snake oil so I’m doing you a favour, trust me.

Good gal Mirrin, telling sleazy producers to back off.

Went with the mutual preggening. Mirrin is so cute when she's preggers. A good time was had by all.

Last edited:

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
not sure if this was answered but is there a limit to how many kids you can have with her? (dont want to check the doc to avoid spoilers)