[Implemented] Mirrin Part 2: The Preggening!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Since as 175 days divided by 1100% pregnancy speed, leaves me with about 15 days from conception til birth. With the fact we need to wait a week before Mirrin can be visited in her apartment, I'm worried I might miss out on the special scenes.

Wat @_@ I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it is almost literally a numbers game...

Weeeell, I did have something in plan by way of condensing the ratio to fit with pregnancy multipliers but I don't know how feasible that is. It adds so much extra stuff I have to think about, fuck.

I'll think of something @_@

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
More particularly, assuming we have super breeding speed, will the unique visit scenes with Mirrin be available to us? Since as 175 days divided by 1100% pregnancy speed, leaves me with about 15 days from conception til birth. With the fact we need to wait a week before Mirrin can be visited in her apartment, I'm worried I might miss out on the special scenes.
How, how do you have such a huge multiplier?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Well if that's the case then I'm not accounting for that sort of thing. It's not designed for that kind of extreme and I don't see why it should be @_@

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Well if that's the case then I'm not accounting for that sort of thing. It's not designed for that kind of extreme and I don't see why it should be @_@
They don't get to 1000% but it's still very high, like 650%. Besides, that number is only due to the three legit boosts we have currently. It's likely that more such TF's will be added in the future.

Reactions: Candycane

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Probably save-editing. The laquine ears give a massive boost, but even that and all of the other smaller perks out there combined don't get to 1000% iirc.
The laquine ears alone give 1000%, everything combined gives a (current) maximum 1200%.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
I just used the ears and only got a 500% increase. Are there multiple increases?
Yes, the final boost literally says that your pregnancy speed is 10x greater than normal.

After running a quick check, fertility speed modifier is 1200%, incubation speed is at 650%.

For reference Sera's pregnancy (standard human, 9 months) lasts just short of 42 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lancer

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Probably save-editing. The laquine ears give a massive boost, but even that and all of the other smaller perks out there combined don't get to 1000% iirc.

Nope, it was totally through in game methods, Laquine Ears gave me 1000% and the Incubator Perk gave me another 100%. I never save edit, because I'm too lazy to learn how to do it.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Nope, it was totally through in game methods, Laquine Ears gave me 1000% and the Incubator Perk gave me another 100%. I never save edit, because I'm too lazy to learn how to do it.
Yeah, I wasn't aware the Ears gave multiple boosts like that. I used a couple of stacks when they were first added, but I never triggered the second boost.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yeah, I wasn't aware the Ears gave multiple boosts like that. I used a couple of stacks when they were first added, but I never triggered the second boost.

No harm done, even I find it hard to keep track of the sometimes drastic effects some tf's can do (especially since the wiki is missing a lot of the newer ones).

Anyway, due to the fact I can't slow down my pregnancy speed, I'm worried I might shoot past those timed events.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I warned Soto about blurbs not everyone would get to see!

EDIT: Alright I figured it out. According to my calculations the game will just spit out the blurbs faster than normal if you have hyper pregnancy speed. If you want you can use the Nursery to skip them using the Maternity function OR you can skip your pregnancy while still seeing the blurbs by clicking Maybe instead of Yes or No. Just make sure you don't click Full Time after.

It's not very intuitive. Maybe Jacques or Geddy can make it more obvious.

Last edited:

Mirmulnir

Jan 13, 2017
nice. my only question is where did the kid's name come from if Mirrin is the mother. i can see it if you both have girls so another name is required but if only Mirrin has a kid it seems odd for the name change when she was so specific about names, perhaps a topic of discussion during her pregnancy before she gives birth

Skitmo

Sep 29, 2017
I had a sort of interesting thought when reading the "live" choice for the second try at having kids. Would it be possible that if Steele has 2 Wombs, Mirrin could make Steele have both of the kids using both of her dicks at the same time? Or one after the other just like in the scene originally but instead of in 1 vagina, putting a load in each of them? I dont recall very many double dick on double vagina scenes beside Kelly on mhen'ga. Well that's just my little idea. I really love the character you've written and the work you've done so far was a wonderful read. Thank you!

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
You know, if your working on Mirrin anyway, I have a suggestion:
When she invites you to her appartment the first time, it consists of something like 5 screens without any player input (aside from hitting "next"). It would be nice if somewhere in there would be a button to cancel the squence, even if its just "Leave" or "I dont have time right now" button and her story doenst proceed untill the PC goes with her.
Because if the scene is not your cup of tea, you can never talk to her again without triggering it.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, nice and pink. The horse-dongs look much better this way. I never was fond of the mottled pattern that they have sometimes. Now I can appreciate better her horns, and I have to say that the carved-jade look is stunning. No wonder why she was fond of them.

A bit unrelated, but is there some anal-receiving scene planned? Not that I mind the current one, but I'm always eager for some dom futa on male stuff.

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
A bit unrelated, but is there some anal-receiving scene planned? Not that I mind the current one, but I'm always eager for some dom futa on male stuff.

Most likely, I'm importing/revamping and adding a bunch of cool stuff from her base content with one or two new fresh scenes.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I'm surprised I legit forgot about these posts, gimme a tic.

nice. my only question is where did the kid's name come from if Mirrin is the mother. i can see it if you both have girls so another name is required but if only Mirrin has a kid it seems odd for the name change when she was so specific about names, perhaps a topic of discussion during her pregnancy before she gives birth

It's mostly her guessing names with Torri being her first choice for a female (so whoever get's pregnant, Torri is always the first child regardless). Einar would've been the first choice for a male but I just liked the idea of female-pseudo-twins more for some reason.

I had a sort of interesting thought when reading the "live" choice for the second try at having kids. Would it be possible that if Steele has 2 Wombs, Mirrin could make Steele have both of the kids using both of her dicks at the same time? Or one after the other just like in the scene originally but instead of in 1 vagina, putting a load in each of them? I dont recall very many double dick on double vagina scenes beside Kelly on mhen'ga. Well that's just my little idea. I really love the character you've written and the work you've done so far was a wonderful read. Thank you!

There'll probably be a sex scene where I'll take it into account, maybe even make it exclusive. However, writing double preg for one person means adding in so much more stuff to the doc and over-complicating the flow of the pregnanciiiiies, aaaaagh. I've had a very solid idea of two kids max with Mirrin and she always has had to have one baby in her in that case, I don't really want to keep spiralling the goals out of place. Thanks for the support tho!

You know, if your working on Mirrin anyway, I have a suggestion:
When she invites you to her appartment the first time, it consists of something like 5 screens without any player input (aside from hitting "next"). It would be nice if somewhere in there would be a button to cancel the squence, even if its just "Leave" or "I dont have time right now" button and her story doenst proceed untill the PC goes with her.
Because if the scene is not your cup of tea, you can never talk to her again without triggering it.

Addressing this was the first thing I did in the doc, that's what most of the first 5k is dedicated to. Pretty much in line with what everyone wanted plus remains open any time if you *do* want to make the relationship sexual.

Reactions: Skitmo and Freed85

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I just poked my nose into this doc for the first time, but I think this content is so far up my alley that I don't want spoilers!

Nice work, man, I'm really looking forward to it. (Also the super-buff friends thing is really cute.)

Reactions: SoAndSo

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Nice to see that you are doing progress with Mirrin, love her character, also i hope you add some scenses where PC will be able to pitch (especially after pregnancy if Mirrin becomes mother), but it is entirely up to you.