[Implemented] Heat of the Butt, with Syri

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why would someone want to do that when she and her knotty dong are perfect already?

Best of one world is NOT yet perfection as it;s trend here. Best of BOTH worlds is the perfect solution so...Syri would be forever imperfect. Well that Savin choice so not going argue with it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It's Estrobloom. Many people wanted to give Syri a vagina,
Estrobloom doesn't give you a vagina. The product that does that would be Pussybloom so the "It starts on E and ends on M" is still perplexing

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Estrobloom doesn't give you a vagina. The product that does that would be Pussybloom so the "It starts on E and ends on M" is still perplexing
I could have sworn that estrobloom did give you one eventually and when you were nearly completely feminine, while pussybloom just gave you one immediately.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Bah, Syri don't need no vag to be perfect.
Anno and Syri were added into the game as a joke, a way for Savin to troll his entire audience. It just went too far and they got more popular than he could have ever predicted.

Source: Me, I was there.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Syri wouldn´t be Syri with a vagina. As much as I prefer pure fems, it wouldn´t be right.
I love Syri just the way she is :D
The dick "suits her" so to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok fine it not starting from E but from P :(
But quite a few TF's my PC not use often so...I do mix up names of items I wanted meantion.

Yeah both Anno and even more Syri had reason for been made and it outshined so many npc their been start of puppysluts trend.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Anno and Syri were added into the game as a joke, a way for Savin to troll his entire audience. It just went too far and they got more popular than he could have ever predicted.

Source: Me, I was there.

Yeah and he keeps teasing us with twincest threesome every once and a while :p

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Which is odd. Why would someone want to do that when she and her knotty dong are perfect already?
I suspect because they want to impregnate her! (who wouldn't?!?)
But Syri would never allow that even if she had a vagoo.
She doesn't want puppies.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's Estrobloom. Many people wanted to give Syri a vagina, and Savin said that Syri will never get one. End of story. Don't know why Ormael was being so evasive about it :iiam:
Savin liked the idea to clone her vag into a onahole that she'll enjoy and lend to the PC while she watches. Though we wont hear of it for a while until we can actually move her over to another planet. So as far as I know, its still just something he wrote down as a idea but Syri does get her vagina back. :p

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Savin liked the idea to clone her vag into a onahole that she'll enjoy and lend to the PC while she watches. Though we wont hear of it for a while until we can actually move her over to another planet. So as far as I know, its still just something he wrote down as a idea but Syri does get her vagina back. :p
l honestly did not expect my post to be twisted in that way. That'll teach me to be even remotely vague on a smut forum :colbert:

It's Estrobloom. Many people wanted to give Syri a vagina make Syri a herm or a pure female again, and Savin said that it will never happen. End of story. Don't know why Ormael was being so evasive about it :iiam:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Syri wouldn´t be Syri with a vagina. As much as I prefer pure fems, it wouldn´t be right.
I love Syri just the way she is :D
The dick "suits her" so to say.
I don't usually care for chicks with dicks, but I gotta confess that I've really come to like Syri and Kaede a lot. While the dog-girl fiend in me would love to see a "restored" Syri, I'd honestly feel at this point like that was a betrayal of the character.

I never would've imagined when I first played CoC that I would reach this point. :negativeman:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The internet will give you fetishes you thought were weird at first.

Anyway of course there'll be blurbs where Syri feels phantom sensations from the onahole. Why? Space magic.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I suspect because they want to impregnate her! (who wouldn't?!?)

But she could inpregnate the PC...

I mean it's never gonna happen, but still.

Quit reminding me there's so many good pupslut scenarios down the line.

dog-girl fiend

Heh.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lancer From the start when onaholes was written there was more or less vague to be aside Oxonef and Tamani ones version to be also included Syri one. Umm anyone meantione already how this can be used to tell in joking manner for Syri to go fuck herself then hand over her one made on herself?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The internet will give you fetishes you thought were weird at first.

Anyway of course there'll be blurbs where Syri feels phantom sensations from the onahole. Why? Space magic.
Don't know about "phantom sensations," but you do get to cuckqueen Syri with her own bionaholed pussy. The whole scene can be found in the TiTS source code on github. So you can check it out for yourself