[Implemented] Heat of the Butt, with Syri

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo.

Thanks to @ShySquare we now have the wonderful TF Omega Oil. This allows us to create a wide array of scenes where a desperate, buttslutty Steele quickly finds a dick that they can shove up their bum. What better character to do this than everyone's favorite butt-lover: Syri?

So, I wrote up a scene where the PC is in heat and grabs Syri from Burt's and takes her home to fuck their ass in. There's some light D/s in there for my personal enjoyment an added bit of flavor but other than that it's some good ol' fashioned doggy-style butt fuckery/knottery.

Here it is: Heat of the Butt, with Syri

It's still in need of some editing but hopefully I've learned a bit from my past writing mistakes with this one. Also not taur compatible. I might add a variant later, but I just don't like writing horse butt.

Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
:smuggo:
Savin will be creaming when he reads that.
I really enjoyed it too, nice work ;)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
She looks down and gives your knotted ass an affectionate slap, “Yeah, I guess I could hang around if you need me that bad, buttslut.”
The tsundere Syri. Won´t admit how much she actually loves being with Steele.
(It´s not like she could leave either way :p)

It´s a great scene Hugs :D
Knot much I can do besides the occasional nitpick. It´s great writing :)

Reactions: HugsAlright

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It was the heat of the moment~.
You forgot your shades and "Yeaaaaaaaaah~!" outburst, good sir. :p
Back onto topic, Pets'R'Us does it again, providing puppy slut boners for all. Thank you for this~! I do wonder, being in heat, does it not emit a scent Syri would detect? Get a little brain fogged herself? I'd imagine ausar types at least doing this, if not others as well.

Last edited:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Ah more Syri butt-ery goodness, thanks for the nice scene. All these extra scenes for her really does show that while Anno got on the ship first...Syri got to the fans more :D

Reactions: HugsAlright

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I do wonder, being in heat, does it not emit a scent Syri would detect? Get a little brain fogged herself? I'd imagine ausar types at least doing this, if not others as well.

I'd imagine another ausar in heat might, but that'd be a vaginal heat (where there'd be menstruation and that stuff), versus what we have with Omega Oil which is an artificial anal heat. I dunno, ask Savin, or Anno, I'd imagine she goes into heat given her chosen lack of contraceptives.

Ah more Syri butt-ery goodness, thanks for the nice scene. All these extra scenes for her really does show that while Anno got on the ship first...Syri got to the fans more :D

Of course best Dorna is gonna get more scenes.

( Well, Anno still has more scene ;_; )

It´s a great scene Hugs :D
Knot much I can do besides the occasional nitpick. It´s great writing :)

Thanks for the compliment and nitpicking, I seem to have trouble finding echoing words and phrasing.
I should get into the habit of ctrl+f'ing commonly used words.

Last edited:

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So will we be able to have Syri ride and use steele's dick after using the omega oil on her since while I enjoy syri and your content such as Erra and her muscular back!!! (Can someone say muscle job or muscle worship for both her and muscular steeles) things don't go up my steele's ass unless he gets beaten to a pulp no matter who or what it is.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So will we be able to have Syri ride and use steele's dick after using the omega oil on her since while I enjoy syri and your content such as Erra and her muscular back!!!
One of the reasons why Syri loves the D is because she no longer has to deal with being in heat.
I´m not sure she´d willingly go into anal heat.
I can imagine two scenarios:
1. Steele convinces her either successfully, or she´d want some form of compensation, possibly another shootout game.
2. Steele slips it into her drink and ends up helping a pissed off Syri with her problem. Steele might be able to mellow her out during this scene. (Or Death by Snu Snu) Or she could be so pissed of with Steele that you´ll be locked out of her after bar content for some time.

Thanks for the compliment and nitpicking, I seem to have trouble finding echoing words and phrasing.
I should get into the habit of ctrl+f'ing commonly used words.
No problem, I´m happy to help :)
Echoing is the most common thing writers do, I see it in my own writing too, so you´re definitely not alone.
Of course best Dorna is gonna get more scenes.

( Well, Anno still has more scene ;_; )
Then there´ll just have to be written more Syri scenes until there´s less Anno scenes and vice versa.
(If the Anno faction and the Syri faction competes everyone wins since there´ll be even more pupslut content)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Also I should probably get on submitting this, huh?
Huh? Just like that? :p
...Maybe I should submit that Reaha scene soon...

But seriously, I don´t have anything more to add, imo this is submission ready.

Actually, Omega Oil is applied directly. That could lead to a fun scenario where Steele convinces the catcher it's lube and...
Fun thing is, I thought that at some point before posting it, but completely forgot about it soon after XD
I like that idea though.
@ShySquare You´ve really written a great item there :D

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Np dude, and I see what you mean, its why Syriquest is ioe of my most anticipated things ever

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
It's beautiful how quickly the exact potential of this item was zeroed in on.
* eyes tearing up because this thread and scene is everything I was hoping for when I wrote this item* It really is... Beautiful.

@shadefalcon I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to play with the PC's butt ;)
re: Syri into anal heat: why not do another (difficult) bet with Syri, where the loser has to take Omega Oil and spend a Fuck Fever (that's the name of the status in-game) with the winner ? so either way, Syri and the PC have 72 hours of buttfuckery <3

@HugsAlright Love the scene you've written! It reminds me a bit of Urta's scene where the PC is in heat, but it's still quite different because Syri has a different personality, so I really like it! Also, knotting is always a + in my book

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Actually, Omega Oil is applied directly. That could lead to a fun scenario where Steele convinces the catcher it's lube and...
Well just like the walkies, you can always bet on it, put your ass on the line.<3 She does say its a plus but control over the heat occurrence might not phase her. Who knows, she might even break a boner past the hemline of her shorts. :p

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'd imagine another ausar in heat might, but that'd be a vaginal heat (where there'd be menstruation and that stuff), versus what we have with Omega Oil which is an artificial anal heat. I dunno, ask Savin, or Anno, I'd imagine she goes into heat given her chosen lack of contraceptives.
Dunno either, had the thought "it might trick vaginas into emitting scent?". So I'm just throwing it out there, but how does one get Savin's attention? I messaged him once but never heard back and that must've been like a year ago.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
A new bet would probably be the best way to go about making a Syri in heat scene, if someone were to write it.

but how does one get Savin's attention?

Type "@" followed by his name, should work.

Also you have to pester a lot, everyone loves it, and you have to prove your love by messaging them a lot.

Syriquest is ioe of my most anticipated things ever

Same, dude.

It reminds me a bit of Urta's scene where the PC is in heat, but it's still quite different because Syri has a different personality, so I really like it! Also, knotting is always a + in my book

I haven't played CoC yet, but from what I hear a lot of people like Urta, so I guess that's a good thing, and I'm glad you enjoyed the scene!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I am 75% sure @ doesn't work for staff.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Dunno either, had the thought "it might trick vaginas into emitting scent?".

I guess it could, but the lack of perceptible pheromones could be handwaved by the fact that the IV-Omegans (the species the TF is based on) have a reproductive physiology that is quite different from other humanoid lifeforms, so the pheromones that the TF makes you emit in theory don't have an effect on aliens, at least in my original headcanon -- could change though, if someone asked a dev for the TF to give you a phero perk

It's not like every sentient species in the galaxy is compatible with every other species either (f.ex Leithans)

(sorry for the sort-of lecture; have I mentioned I love talking about lore?)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm 99% sure @ works on staff too but some of them ignore those @ when it was by... some of posters here. Reason of ignore I will not drill deeper.

For new bet... um so bet for looser get this "harmless" lube been applied too or straing of telling of use some kinky item on Syri or PC depending on bet? Either way I think so many thing (aside one forbiden item to use when playing with Syri) would be possible under pretext of betting scenario.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
How could he? My faith in the devs is utterly and irrevocably shattered forever more!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
One of the reasons why Syri loves the D is because she no longer has to deal with being in heat.
I´m not sure she´d willingly go into anal heat.
I can imagine two scenarios:
1. Steele convinces her either successfully, or she´d want some form of compensation, possibly another shootout game.
2. Steele slips it into her drink and ends up helping a pissed off Syri with her problem. Steele might be able to mellow her out during this scene. (Or Death by Snu Snu) Or she could be so pissed of with Steele that you´ll be locked out of her after bar content for some time.

I'm very down for the idea to Syri attempting to break Steele's pelvis with her ass

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Is there any possibility for a heat of the butt with Milodan Males or Walt?

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
It starts on E and ends on M. Can't say more for obvious reasons (and no I survived many tribulations but not wanna trigger another one:catte:)

This.... doesn't help at all I have no idea what you're talking about.:confused: How bad could it be?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
This.... doesn't help at all I have no idea what you're talking about.:confused: How bad could it be?
It's Estrobloom. Many people wanted to give Syri a vagina make Syri a herm or a pure female again, and Savin said that it will never happen. End of story. Don't know why Ormael was being so evasive about it :iiam:

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I'm very down for the idea to Syri attempting to break Steele's pelvis with her ass

Maybe after SyriQuest if you sleep with her sister too much.

"Think you can fuck my sister without me and get away with it?"

Many people wanted to give Syri a vagina

Which is odd. Why would someone want to do that when she and her knotty dong are perfect already?

Reactions: ShySquare