[IMPLEMENTED] Foxfire, the vulpine TF

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Do you have plans for any other TFs?

Not sure yet. I don't want to do bland things and have no idea for decent ones. I have few ideas about unusual targeted TFs, but I don't think that they would fit generic traders stocks.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i wonder? would you do a fennec fox tf like this? id love to get some fennec fox ears then go the rest with frostfire

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
i wonder? would you do a fennec fox tf like this? id love to get some fennec fox ears then go the rest with frostfire

I don't like the way subraces are done in TiTS.

Hrm, desert fox, upcoming wasteland/desert alternate planet....

Fennec is not the only desert fox species :) Just need some tan dye to get a common desert fox appearance.

may think about doing that as my first event submission. Maybe put in that if you're a guy the TF confuses your dick as a tail and gives you an extra one

Heh, my initial idea was to have the option to apply Foxfire on the crotch. With a tentacle cluster as a result.

Vinze

Jan 8, 2016
May I ask how exactly do you get the 'Nine-Tails' perk? I've already tried Foxfire out a couple times and neither misusing or properly using it leads to that.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
May I ask how exactly do you get the 'Nine-Tails' perk? I've already tried Foxfire out a couple times and neither misusing or properly using it leads to that.

You can't actually get it in TiTS. Not yet, at least.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Would you mind moving the body marking change behind fox ears?  Its mildly irritating that fox ears are currently mutually exclusive with Glittering Black Body Markings. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would you mind moving the body marking change behind fox ears?  Its mildly irritating that fox ears are currently mutually exclusive with Glittering Black Body Markings. 

It's not. If you have no vanae markings, Foxfire won't change them. So you can just use Foxfire before Sylvanol.

Drecaskal

Jul 18, 2016
I used the Frostfire variant to explore Uveto, then used DracoGuard to get my character *somewhat* back to normal. Can't get rid of the chest fur though. Is that a bug or intended? I've used a ton of different TF's trying to get rid of it, and then turned to save editing, which hasn't helped either. Guess I'm locked into having a fluffy ball of snow white fur on the chest of an otherwise hairless character. Probably should've scummed before taking it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I used the Frostfire variant to explore Uveto, then used DracoGuard to get my character *somewhat* back to normal. Can't get rid of the chest fur though. Is that a bug or intended? I've used a ton of different TF's trying to get rid of it, and then turned to save editing, which hasn't helped either. Guess I'm locked into having a fluffy ball of snow white fur on the chest of an otherwise hairless character. Probably should've scummed before taking it.

Heh, funny thing - it only requires "fluffy" skin flag, but not fur itself. Not sure if it is a bug or not. But DracoGuard is clearing skin flags with changing skin type. As many other TFs do.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

Heh, funny thing - it only requires "fluffy" skin flag, but not fur itself. Not sure if it is a bug or not. But DracoGuard is clearing skin flags with changing skin type. As many other TFs do.

If it isn't disappearing it has to be a bug then.

Drecaskal

Jul 18, 2016
I suspect untidy save editing.

I didn't use the save editing to modify my character, I used it to check for a furball flag or something similar, and then I would edit the file to remove the fur. I couldn't find a flag or marker for it, so I didn't change anything.

Last edited by a moderator: