[Implemented!] Expanded Milodan War Alpha Content!

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
It's only incest if they fuck each other, both getting a piece of Steele isn't incest.

A

Athena

Oh, okay. Good to know. That explains why the Zil couple are still fine. I just thought their Brother/Sister thing was in-universe sexual roleplay...

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,000 words! This gets started on the scene where the PC doms Eitan with their penis if they defeat Eitan via lust during the sparring match.
You right your upper body, your hands resting on his hips for leverage, as you pull back in one forceful swing, and then <i>ram</i> yourself back into him, your body clapping against his like flesh on clay. Eitan grunts in pleasure beneath you, his face burying into the floor below, when you do it again, and he makes no overt, obvious movement when you proceed at your own greedy pace, fucking his ass like you <i>mean</i> it.

In some part of your head, you wonder where this sudden attitude came from. You had earnestly helped him reform and establish peace between the Milodan and the Korgonne, and now you’re fucking his ass like it owes you money. Maybe you’ve had some pent-up, repressed sexual tension with Eitan that’s been building since the day you met, and you’re only now letting out the steam you didn’t realize you were building. Maybe it’s just easier to fuck his ass when you think about how much of an asshole he was during the siege. Whatever; he’s a tight piece of ass, and you’re reaming it for everything it’s worth.
Also:
Once he’s in position, he spreads his legs and hikes up his backside, flipping his small, bushy tail up and giving you total, unimpeded access to his asshole. You can’t imagine Eitan, the studly woman’s-man that he is, taken a lot of men up the ass, but he holds the position easily and even somewhat naturally. You can see the thick muscles on his thighs, down to his calves, flex with practiced ease, and his normally tight-and-firm ass is more relaxed than normal – maybe he takes these positions as part of his regular body-building, like a type of pseudo-yoga?
Hypothetical PC x Eitan x Paige threesome expack hook planted
I'll be away from my computer for the weekend, so I won't be back to work until Monday or so. Until then, sub to my Patreon and get yourself caught up on the content!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 3,600 words! This completes the scene where you dom him with your cock and it nearly completes the scene where you dom him with your [pc.vagOrAss]. I got very close before my body started to shut down from lack of sleep.
You lean further over him, bringing your mouth up to his neck so he can feel your breath wash down his collarbone. You make sure he knows that he’s pleasuring you by panting right in his ear, and even moaning a bit through pursed lips.

“Eitan,” you whisper huskily. Like you had hoped, the sound of his name on your lips makes him pause and shiver. His ass clenches on your [pc.cock] and pins you in place.

“Cum for me,” you command through a hushed breath.

Like the good boy that he is, Eitan nearly yips in both surprise and pleasure, his shoulders hunching upward, and you feel him orgasm beneath you. He loses all control over his lower body, and he doesn’t hump back against you with your thrusts anymore: the only thing he can do is jerk his cock as frantically as he can, spilling a pool of his alpha Milodan cum uselessly onto the floor beneath you, as proof that, right then and there, there was another alpha in the room.
We're essentially just one scene away from finishing Eitan's content!! Be sure to sub to my Patreon if you're as excited as I am!

Reactions: gena138 and Athena

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 3,200 words! This completes the scene where you dom him with your [pc.vagOrAss], and it completes the scene where Eitan doms you if you lose to him in a spar via Lust. Features power play; musk play; and oral, followed immediately by vaginalOrAnal.
He, at least, doesn’t seem to mind the display. He casually steps toward you, all pretences of this being an honest sparring session totally forgotten by now. “Oh, [pc.name] Steele,” he sighs, his own hand thumbing at the line of his {on Uveto:loincloth}{ship:uniform}. His other hand gently plays with your [pc.hair] once he’s in reach.

“If all you wanted was to be treated like a common slut, you could have just asked.” Suddenly, he yanks on your head, mashing your face into the bulge of his lower clothes. The tip of his rapidly-stiffening cock jabs against your upper lip; it’s already stained and wet from his own arousal. “Take a deep breath.”
“Another deep breath,” he instructs again, pulling your nose to his base, where his quickly-billowing knot meets his sheath. He grinds your nose right into the base, digging you nostril-deep into the spongy flesh of his cock-pocket. When you breathe, it’s more of a reflex than you obeying any instruction, and your nose is submerged in the earthy tang of Eitan’s hot, wafting musk, getting it straight from the source.

You can’t help but pant like a dog, lolling tongue and all, and Eitan it quick to put that to work too: as soon as he feels your hot breath against his balls, he thrusts his hips forward, ramming the broad side of his right, fat, fist-sized nut against your mouth. You hardly register the texture of his fur; you’re overwhelmed by the scent and the taste of <i>him,</i> and it’s so overpowering, your body runs on its own when your tongue licks at it and your lips purse against it over and over. You get so distracted by your primeval instincts that Eitan needs to manually guide you to his left nut and give it just as thorough a bath.
This completes Eitan's content! Eitan is now finished and now just needs some indexing and sorting before he's ready for reviewing. It's taken me way too long to finish him, but, at 56,000 words and 108 pages, he's finally done!

Help me celebrate by subbing to my Patreon!

Last edited:

moobere

May 19, 2017
Updated with 3,200 words! This completes the scene where you dom him with your [pc.vagOrAss], and it completes the scene where Eitan doms you if you lose to him in a spar via Lust. Features power play; musk play; and oral, followed immediately by vaginalOrAnal.

This completes Eitan's content! Eitan is now finished and now just needs some indexing and sorting before he's ready for reviewing. It's taken me way too long to finish him, but, at 56,000 words and 108 pages, he's finally done!

Help me celebrate by subbing to my Patreon!
Can We just get him to dom us normally or is it only with the lust loss?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Most of his normal sex scenes are him domming you, but not with the sort of ferocity that comes with the sparring loss. If the hardcore stuff if what you're after, you only get it with the lust loss.

Maybe Wsan will give you more if he does his own expansion for Eitan, though, where you choose to let the Milodan go after the Warg'ii stuff.

Reactions: Athena

moobere

May 19, 2017
Most of his normal sex scenes are him domming you, but not with the sort of ferocity that comes with the sparring loss. If the hardcore stuff if what you're after, you only get it with the lust loss.

Maybe Wsan will give you more if he does his own expansion for Eitan, though, where you choose to let the Milodan go after the Warg'ii stuff.
Guess im lust lossing alot...

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Guess im lust lossing alot...
Yeah as B said, Wsan was considering making his own Route for Eitan where you let him go and he becomes a roaming enemy or something like that. Seems like he'd be more ferocious there. You can unlock all the flavors of husbando in your saves. :catte:

Reactions: PriyaX
A

Athena

All of this time and I forgot to ask: will Eitan have any hardlight-compatible scenes? At least when you dom him?

Also for the scenes where you mentioned vaginaOrAss, does that mean we get an option or do we only get the anal scenes if we don't have a vagina?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I didn't make any mention of using hardlight tools, no, and I wasn't instructed to.

There's no reason why you can't use your ass if you also have a vagina, I guess. The game normally asks which one you want to use now, and I imagine this would be no different.

Reactions: Radiance and Athena
A

Athena

I didn't make any mention of using hardlight tools, no, and I wasn't instructed to.

There's no reason why you can't use your ass if you also have a vagina, I guess. The game normally asks which one you want to use now, and I imagine this would be no different.

Okay, I only asked because it annoys me whenever I encounter a scene that doesn't give me the choice. I guess those are older ones. I'll have to keep that in mind. I was only thinking of using a hardlight strap-on on his butt as a backup if my booty-loving pirate Steele couldn't get it up her own. :p

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Eitan's document a bit. I wrote in a [=Dismiss=] scene, since I forgot that crewmates aren't permanent anymore, and I wrote in a table of contents and made a sidebar for easier navigation through the doc. I also moved all of the sex scenes towards the end of the doc, just for cleanliness sake.

The NPC embargo is still in place, but Fen gave me the go ahead to submit him now, since Eitan isn't technically a new character. Apparently he had a change of heart. So we'll probably see him a lot sooner than we all thought!

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Not, like, a wrestling match like Kane, but you can spar with Eitan once you've liberated him.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Will it be possible to have him as a dom, but mellow him out a bit from 'super alpha arrogance'?
Well, now you can find out for yourself, because Eitan is now public! Everyone go and enjoy the snacc that is Eitan and his burly body!
tdoR4XS.png

kaleemmcintyre

Apr 3, 2018
Planet Earth
www.furaffinity.net
Just finished the side-quest and it was excellent!

Well done on the hard work.

Though I have a question,

Is Eitan going to have any interactions with Kase? I can see that these two would be two goof friends, or either have a little brother/big brother relationship. Especially since Kase is a natural submissive.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
There is currently no future content planned for Eitan as of now, but that could change in the future.

Also, why does Kase being a sub mean he'd be a good little brother? How many little brothers do you have?

Reactions: Athena and hg2026

hg2026

Jul 30, 2016
United Kingdom
Love all of his content, really fills a hunk-shaped hole the crew has been sorely missing, only thing that's missing for me is sharing a bed with him. He'd make the perfect fluffy bed-warmer and we need a wakeup bj scene where the pc is on the giving end for once.

Reactions: Athena and gena138

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
I've been reading through this thread, and i have some of my own two cents to add.
1: I do hope that his sisters and parents will make an appearance at some point.
2: That we get to show Eitan that what Steele said regarding Frosty is true.
3: Great work B.