[Implemented!] Expanded Milodan War Alpha Content!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Look at this man.

tdoR4XS.png

Have you ever looked at this man and said to yourself, "it's a real shame that this handsome man only has one sex scene, where he wins and the PC gets a Bad End. There are precious few husbandu's in TiTS, and I would like to see content of him being redeemed of his misdeeds and his violent thinking and is made into a more respectable person, with a full, realized character arc. That way I can enjoy making love to him in a safer, more emotional environment without risking my character's well-being"?

Well, my hyper-specific friend, have I got some good news for you!

This expansion pack has been commissioned by @Freed85, @QuietCoyote and @Doots, to redeem the War Alpha and make him into a respectable character. The goal is to give him a number of talking topics, followed by a small handful of more consensual sex scenes - it's going to be a bit of a chunker of a commission! This commission is more aimed to make him a relatable character (I'm very good at those, I'm told), and once he's proved himself to be a Good Boy, you give him some sweet lovin' as his reward.

Also, I gave him a name! He is now Eitan, son of Laklan - a name that, when translated, means "Strength, son of War," which I thought was a fuckin' metal name.

You can find the free, preview version of his doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ifc0FKK4-NcOVO6aoz_dwJDUe0V7wR1mNPrV1W3Kn7U/edit?usp=sharing
This contains approximately 5,500 words, and contains the intro to his content as well as the beginnings of your quest to redeem him.

All updates to his content will be on my Patreon! The document on Patreon currently has an additional 1,500 words, containing his first talking topic. You can access the document in the $5 tier!
You introduce yourself as [pc.name] Steele. You’ve come to {silly:bargain}{else:talk}.

The war alpha flexes his chest in front of you, blowing himself up, probably to try and intimidate you. “I am Eitan, son of Laklan, [pc.name] Steele, and I had come to steal the Korgonne Hold and wear its princess like a loincloth,” the war alpha responds as soon as you finish your sentence. The other Milodan whoop in laughter. “You’re about to learn that not everything goes as we intend them, [pc.name] Steele.”

You wait for the Milodan to calm down before you try again. {Nice:You ask Eitan if the Korgonne had been treating him and his people as well as they could – are they in need of anything? You could provide them with some provisions, if they’re in need.}{Misch:You remind Eitan that it could have been worse: Ula has him working in her mines, but she could have just as easily made him into a personal butler or something. He should count his blessings that all you want is to talk!}{Hard:You remind Eitan that you had beaten him in fair combat – hell, if you remember right, it was a two-on-one, so it wasn’t even fair, and he <i>still</i> lost. He should consider himself lucky that all you want is to talk.}

Eitan pauses for a moment, and the air of the dungeon goes still and silent – and then he lunges at you, the sound of his chains snapping into place beneath him to keep him in place. It was a feint, and he knew he wasn’t going to get nearly close enough to you, {Willpower <= 24:but you nonetheless flinch. He, and the rest of the Milodan, start laughing uproariously at you and your weakness. You were supposed to keep up the stronger image, considering you had beaten him in a fight, but you couldn’t}{else:but so did you, and you don’t flinch, standing your ground just outside of his reach. The Milodan chain-gang ‘oooh’ at your stalwartness; you know that Eitan was hoping you would show weakness, and you wonder how he’ll react to you not falling for it}.

A

Athena

Be still my beating heart! :oops: I'm so glad we'll get to see this bad boy again, this time with the chance to redeem him. The preview's looking good so far, and I like the idea of Lane's hypnosis being used as a potential way to progress it.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Is Eitan really only six feet tall? That seems to really be on the low end for Milodans considering their natural max height is 7' 5" and he's only two inches taller than their shortest value in the codex. It's not like there's anything wrong with being short, but I feel like he should either be taller to fit the more standard "barbaric leader" image or there should be some kind of Napoleon-like significance placed on his height if he's actually that short relative to the rest of his species despite his important role as the Alpha.

Going off of the latter option, specific attention is called to his cold intelligence in one of the paragraphs, so maybe you could use that to explain how someone of his stature gained power and authority within the tribe and how unusual of an occurrence that was. You could even go further with this concept and add that it was this very intelligence that prompted him to seek out the deal with Pyrite Industries that started the war (even though it is currently stated that Pyrite Industries reached out to their tribe first, maybe this could be a twist to that story) and/or use it to naturally explain why he'd be willing to make deals with the Korgonne and PC when most other Milodan would be too stubborn to listen.

I'll stop before I get too ahead of myself with all this theorycrafting over something as minor as height, but I just wanted to call attention to how strange it was for an Alpha to be that short and some of the interesting bits of characterization that could come from it, regardless of whether it was intentional or not.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
There was no official description for Eitan that I could find, actually, so I just threw out a number that sounded reasonable to me. I'll ask Fen if there's a more official one out there.

Although, fun fact, the game does say that his dick is supposed to be "bright blue," but the bust has it as pitch black. I'm assuming the bust is correct since it'd be harder to edit those than it would be to change a few words.
Does...does he like traps...
Does he like guys????????
please say yes
The idea is that his approach to sexuality is less that "he likes men/women" and more "they have a hole for him to fuck." This is obviously cold and uncaring, and you convince him to change his line of thinking so that he has sex because both parties are into it, and not just because it'd be convenient for him at the time.

tl;dr: yes, he will fuck dudes too.

Nov 11, 2017
There was no official description for Eitan that I could find, actually, so I just threw out a number that sounded reasonable to me. I'll ask Fen if there's a more official one out there.
The codex says that the average height for Milodans is anywhere from 5'10'' to 7'5''. The random Milodan males you find on Uveto are 7'6'' and the Milodan War Lions you find during the Siege are ~8', so 6' is pretty small for the so called "War Alpha".

moobere

May 19, 2017

Although, fun fact, the game does say that his dick is supposed to be "bright blue," but the bust has it as pitch black. I'm assuming the bust is correct since it'd be harder to edit those than it would be to change a few words.

The idea is that his approach to sexuality is less that "he likes men/women" and more "they have a hole for him to fuck." This is obviously cold and uncaring, and you convince him to change his line of thinking so that he has sex because both parties are into it, and not just because it'd be convenient for him at the time.

tl;dr: yes, he will fuck dudes too.
ALL I NEED TO KNOW BSAN

Reactions: ShySquare

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The codex says that the average height for Milodans is anywhere from 5'10'' to 7'5''. The random Milodan males you find on Uveto are 7'6'' and the Milodan War Lions you find during the Siege are ~8', so 6' is pretty small for the so called "War Alpha".
Okay, I'll make him a little over 8 feet and wait to hear from Fen if there's a more official description for him.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'd kinda prefer for him not to be any more than 8 feet, tbh. While large enemies certainly serve a literary purpose as goliaths for the protagonist to defeat, the size difference can polarize their appeal in-bed.

Biggest thing i'd like to see out of this is ship alphie, chiefly because the only ship husbando we have is Kase. Also, pet play, because he'll a dogkitty by the time i'm done with him. :catte:

A

Athena

Quoted from his appearance description, as it is written on his wiki page:

NORMAL MODE
"Your foe prowls around the royal chambers like the hunting cat he so resembles. The form-fitting Pyrite Heavy Industries jumpsuit he wears shows every bit of his athletic, seven foot frame - including a highly visible bulge half hidden beneath his bulky, gadget-bedecked shield belt. He holds a plasma pistol in one hand, but the backs of his fingers are reinforced with spindly metallic veins that reach all the way up to his claws, glowing with sickly green light. You don’t want to take a hit from either."

Either way, it sounds like he's not as tall as the other Milodan War Lions from during the event, as they're described as "close to eight feet tall". Obviously it's better to wait for the official word, but I figured I should point this out. If he's supposed to be taller, then there are more discrepancies to be corrected.

Reactions: Droxzyn

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Okay, I'll make him 7'2" and wait to hear from Fen if there's a more official description for him.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the document with 3,200 words! This completes the [=Culture=] and [=The War=] discussions, with Eitan explaining what the Milodan culture values most and what his perspective on the war with the Korgonne is.
“I wouldn’t trust a Korgonne to wash my underclothes,” he says bitterly. “We have been enemies for</i> generations, <i>[pc.name] Steele. I agreed to nothing, never mind some silly ceasefire. When Pyrite approached my tribe with offers of gaining the upper hand and taking their Hold for ourselves in exchange for shiny rocks that we can’t eat or use for warmth, it seemed like an obvious choice.” The corners of his lips curl into a small snarl. “We would have succeeded if it were only the Korgonne we had to deal with.”

So, then, it wasn’t only vengeance that motivated him, you say (without phrasing it as a question), but self-gain, and to advance a war that had been paused.

“Ask any Milodan or Korgonne and they would tell you that the war never ended, [pc.name] Steele. Tensions were always high between us. Fighting constantly broke out. It was just done with fewer weapons, and with… alternative wounds for the loser, let’s say.” He palms at his junk through his shoddy pants to emphasize his meaning. “I was given the chance to end it once and for all. Take their Hold; enslave every last one of them; name the Milodan as the victors.”
If you'd like to stay updated on Eitan and his progress, be sure to sub to my Patreon!

I'll be away for the weekend, so updates will be resuming on Tuesday at the earliest!

Reactions: Athena

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Looks great so far, looking forward to it. Tiny nitpick though: all Milodan have knots, so the blurb about him using mods or having Ausar heritage doesn't really make sense.

Reactions: Athena and moobere

Dahka

May 12, 2019
This boyo being dragged off after the fight without you getting to claim his butt is the saddest thing in game, so this is exciting

Looks great so far, looking forward to it. Tiny nitpick though: all Milodan have knots, so the blurb about him using mods or having Ausar heritage doesn't really make sense.
The wild milodan do, but I don't think the other milodan in the siege do, so that's some disconnect. (That blurb is on his in-combat description not this, anyway)

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
This boyo being dragged off after the fight without you getting to claim his butt is the saddest thing in game, so this is exciting

The wild milodan do, but I don't think the other milodan in the siege do, so that's some disconnect. (That blurb is on his in-combat description not this, anyway)
They definitely all do.

Infiltrator:
Thankfully, he doesn’t try and knot you.

War-Lion:
popping his swollen knot in and out of your gaping asshole

Milodan Codex:
thick knot-like bulb around the base that engorges during sexual arousal.

(Also I wrote a Milo that's in the game, so I would know ;o) ((Sorry to get sort of off-topic))

Reactions: Athena

Dahka

May 12, 2019
Hmm, apologies then. The war lion BUST doesn't appear to have one, which is presumably what led me to think that. Makes the alpha's lust mode description all the weirder though.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
That bulge at the base of his cock is the knot

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hmm, apologies then. The war lion BUST doesn't appear to have one, which is presumably what led me to think that. Makes the alpha's lust mode description all the weirder though.
Yeah as Dark said, he has a subtle bulge where the uninflated knot is. The Infiltrator's is less minute.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The new-NPC ban does apply to Eitan, for anyone curious. I intend to finish him, but he can't be submitted until the restriction's been lifted.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Where? I've been looking since posting but I'm not seeing anything

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The most recent post talks about Fen closing the submission pile for new NPCs, keeping it open only for scenes involving pre-existing ones. Eitan, while technically a pre-existing NPC, didn't make the cut, I asked. Maybe press ctrl+F5?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
ah I didn't realize they had posted again. just showed up for me.