[Implemented] DendroGro - Dick fattening TF

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
As a foreword I'd like to come out clean-ish and say that I have more or less used the Anusoft document written by Couch as a template so my layout and formatting is practically one to one (at least the main content is original :smugdog: ).

Back to the main object of interest: presenting DendroGro

It's an extremely simple TF that increases the penis thickness at small increments up to a ratio of 3, without shortening or lengthening it (yes, I'm looking at 2 TFs in particular).

Here it is

Last edited by a moderator:

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Interesting item I'm definitely interested in overdose side effects and what that entails.

There really isn't anything interesting regarding overdosing. Figuratively speaking, it's like fitting a basketball in a golf hole. What I'm trying to imply with the warning is that if you have a ridiculously thick donger, it's not gonna fit.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As someone who prefers thickness to length when it comes to pricks, this is something I'm interested in.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Ok, I think it's more or less done, although I'd really like to change the name to something at least a little bit more fitting...

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
How does CorpuGain sound? The 'corpu' part comes from corpulent and gain is self explanatory. I think it's cheesy enough to work.  :shepicide:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I like it.  I made my characters with ridiculously thick dicks in CoC, and I've missed doing that in TiTS.

I don't like the name "CorpuGain", though. The word "corpulent" makes me think of morbidly obese people, and that's not what I want associated with my characters' cocks.  o_O  I liked Herculaid, though. Or maybe something simple like "DickThick". Or stick with "CorpuGain", it's your item and I'll still use it.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
"DendroGro"

Dendro, short for Dendrochronology, which is the study of tree rings, emphasizing growth. Gro... for gro. You cock adds on thickness like a tree adds bark.

I love this one! Doesn't make me cringe like most other ideas/suggestions.

p.s. Sorry, but it's a thing I can't help myself with :S

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're not the only one who isn't into that, so I'd pick that name too.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I second this vote for Penis-Mightier but I'd also like to throw in a vote for Power-Peen and Think-Thick

I wrote a item that was called PenisMightier, but later changed it to something else.

Edit: DendroGro is the best name

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Come on, people, embrace the cringe.

Can we at least have one of those punny options replacing the normal name of the item in Silly mod?

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Ok, I thought long wide and hard about it and decided to stick with DendroGro for the name.

Thanks Altair, you da man/woman/trigender pyrofox/everything else

Now all that is left is figuring out what shop will sell it...

As I mentioned in the document, I think that the most fitting place would be Sera, but that would take her final empty slot.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Ok, I thought long wide and hard about it and decided to stick with DendroGro for the name.

Thanks Altair, you da man/woman/trigender pyrofox/everything else

Now all that is left is figuring out what shop will sell it...

As I mentioned in the document, I think that the most fitting place would be Sera, but that would take her final empty slot.

Don't forget that there are pages now on NPC vendors. Ellie on NT is a good example of the use of item pages.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Don't forget that there are pages now on NPC vendors. Ellie on NT is a good example of the use of item pages.

I am aware of the pages, my main issue is that overloading some stores doesn't feel right when there are so many out there with barely anything...

Another point is that this TF is meant to be easily accessible so it definitely should be located on Tavros.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I like to pretend that not every TF I'll make will have a pun for a name, but I know I'm lying to myself. ;)  

On topic, I like this TF, @FrankenApple! I feel like we need more simple, focused TF's over elaborate all-in-one products. I guess if all of the all-in-one's were absurdly complicated like Etis's and you could control exactly what you got or whatever it wouldn't be a problem, but a lot of TF's force save scumming when they don't really need to.

My one suggestion is maybe making a companion TF for this that explicitly increases dick length and nothing else (if we don't have one already, idk much about dick TF's). Maybe whatever vendor they wind up in could sell each independently, but also offer a "Combo Pack" or something. Idk, just a suggestion.  ^_^

I wrote a while ago a few items that increased length and thickness, but that wasn't their main feature it was more like a "there is nothing else you can do with this so increase penis size". Virection was about increasing penis number and Welcome to the Hood and The Circumscriber was about adding/removing foreskin/sheath flags.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I like to pretend that not every TF I'll make will have a pun for a name, but I know I'm lying to myself. ;)  

On topic, I like this TF, @FrankenApple! I feel like we need more simple, focused TF's over elaborate all-in-one products. I guess if all of the all-in-one's were absurdly complicated like Etis's and you could control exactly what you got or whatever it wouldn't be a problem, but a lot of TF's force save scumming when they don't really need to.

My one suggestion is maybe making a companion TF for this that explicitly increases dick length and nothing else (if we don't have one already, idk much about dick TF's). Maybe whatever vendor they wind up in could sell each independently, but also offer a "Combo Pack" or something. Idk, just a suggestion.  ^_^

I was pondering the idea of a TF that rounds the length up to a whole number to cater to perfectionists. Sadly, changing ONLY the length is impossible, because the thickness ratio is tied in directly (hence being a ratio and all). I guess a sort of pure lengthening illusion could be created by reducing the thickness accordingly, making it stay the same.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Righty then, I'm leaving it at Sera for the time being and marking the document as complete.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Implemented in the pull request (#873).

For future reference, there were some issues with word repetition in the description ("saying"), and the doc disabled permissions to copy, so I had to retype everything... It was a small item, so it wasn't a big deal.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Implemented in the pull request (#873).

For future reference, there were some issues with word repetition in the description ("saying"), and the doc disabled permissions to copy, so I had to retype everything... It was a small item, so it wasn't a big deal.

Sorry, I completely forgot about checking copying permissions. :S

Also, I changed the wording a moment ago to remove the repetition.