Ausar ideas for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakugirldesu

Sep 18, 2015
So i heard from fenoxo that in a much later update dane will be able to recruit to yr ship and he,ll scale with yr level and the more you beat him the more affection he,ll have towards you and of course hes dane so hes gonna fuck you hard and good but i wanted to know if maybe this tiny feature will be ok.so what if you play as a female ausar and yr character goes into heat every once and a while and of course yr lust will go up faster and have the urge to fuck and fem cum just always drips from yr pussy. i thought of a great moment every once in a while when yr in heat you notice dane like turns his head when you walk by cause he senses yr in heat and hes more sweet and swoons over you and im kinda basing it off the time in coc when Ember senses yr in heat and wakes you up in the night and does this romantice love scene. This could also work if yr a kaithrit sense they are a cat species and cats get in heat . and will dane have scenes like ben bot 14 where you genuinely fall in love and theres diff scenarios and all that ya know?  but ya that was just a random idea i had anyone agree?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Based on the small snippets of code thus far, I have no idea.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Your idea is probably bad but I refuse to read trash anyway.

Post better.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, heat and rut are great ideas. Especially with puppysluts. Savin just doesn't use them because they're too close to pregnant content.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Nonsense, heat and rut are great ideas. Especially with puppysluts. Savin just doesn't use them because they're too close to pregnant content.

Heat and rut is understandable, the main point of this post however was to make the possible future Dane as complex as Ben/Bess, which has a 99% chance of not happening.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

But OP is mostly about Dane's reactions to PC being in heat (OOC ones at that) and possible romantic plot with him, which is also a meh idea IMO.

I'm all for heat and rut mechanics getting in at some point.

otakugirldesu

Sep 18, 2015
i was just stating what i heard about dane from fenoxo from a past stream im glad ppl agree with the heat thing but i dont care much for the dane but god dam some ppl on here are rude.....ill take criticism but saying i post trash when i was just posting an idea i had is something else... 

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Oh no, they've three separate warnings over their whole five post career that amounts to them being told as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.