Can someone give me some feedback on my ideas?

peacewalker

Mar 2, 2016
There's nothing real right now, but i've been writing down some ideas. One problem I encountered was, how does the character get out of this situation? To be more specific, if you were held prisoner in an all female school where the male teachers could have as much sex with the students as they want, how would you escape? Obviously you the player want the PC to get transformed, and bukkake'd, etc, but the PC obviously does not want any of that happening (before brainwashing). Here's some of the ideas I jotted down.

Don't worry, there's no patreon link at the end of this post.

• I was thinking that appearance would be customizable, but I was running into trouble with multiple options. I'm trying to do this in twine, so I thought about just not having so many descriptions of things like hair or ethnicity, but I thought that would be kinda lame if they were just fucking a mannequin with a blonde wig on it. I want a menu with multiple options, so the player can just visually use their eye holes to select their characters appearance, like in Free cities, but I don't know how to do that. If anyone does know, could you link to a tutorial? Thanks.
  • For pregnancy content, would it be better to simply have a dice roll whenever the PC has unprotected vaginal sex, or would it be better to have a calender based system. For example, Violated heroine uses a calender system with ovulation, and safe and unsafe days to have sex. I think this would be better in the sense that its not just a dice roll, but worse in that now i have to keep track of periods.
  • Completely unrelated to the last question, I'm torn between using a week based system like free cities, or a day based system like say, S.L.U.T. Academy. In free cities one week passes, and theres a few dice rolls for events. In SLUT academy, each day is pretty strictly planned out, with no dice rolls (as of writing this post.) The problem with that is I'm using dice roll based events, that aren't unique. In slut academy each event is unique. Here, not so much. 
  • What to do when the summer comes? I think people would notice if the PC didn't come back for summer, even if all of society is in with whatever ideology that supports turning women into cum dumpsters. Since hypnotism is a thing, why not just give the Pc's dad or mom hypnotism powers to coerce the PC into further sex acts?
  • I don't like time limits, so I thought about what if the game went on forever, like in free cities? But then i thought about it so more. The whole premise is that the PC has been enrolled to become a bimbo or whatever, and I think that if the PC is 96 its pretty safe to say she's not getting bimbofied. So then I thought, well why not just have the PC be perpetually 18? Like, even if they have 5 kids, with no twins or anything so 5 seperate pregnancies, she should still be 18. Thoughts?
  • School uniform? I was thinking about stealing the uniform from this manga called "Yatara Hatsuiku no Ii Joshi○gakusei to Itsu demo Dare demo Kozukuri SEX dekiru Gakkou" which apparently translates to "A school where you can randomly have procreative sex with any of the fine developing xxxx-school girls you want, any time you want" that uniform is a skirt, white shirt, pink bowtie. Pretty easy to draw, but I think it falls flat in the imagination department. So if you guys have any examples for school uniforms, link them/ describe them/whatever
  • My thinking was going in the direction of that the PC is the only one strong enough to overcome the brainwashing the school is doing. So, everyone else in the school is a slut but her, so no help getting out. After all, this is a perfectly normal school. 
  • Speaking of hypnotism, I'm kind of stuck on hypno posters. I don't like the magic aspect of hypnotism, so I don't think any rituals or magic powers is happening here. One thing i settled on was "inspirational/motivational posters" that hypnotize the PC. So for a poster encouraging pregnancy, the PC might just have sex with a teacher during her next class. That's all i can think of. I just keep hitting the wall of that. 
  • If we're doing the week based system, would it be better to have one dice roll for a class that week, or dice rolls for every class?
  • Fixed calender events. For example, the spring festival. Your dominant TF gets you a position in the parade as that deity. Bimbo? Aphrodite. Preg? Ishtar the fertility goddess. Lactation? Demeter.
  • "normal". I'm don't really want permanent corruption of the PC, because then what is the point of her escaping? Why not just have her "graduate"? I was thinking that instead, more and more of the things happening are "normal". For example, through brainwashing and hypnosis, a teacher deflowers a girl in front of the class and no one bats an eye, because its normal. Except for the PC, who, though she was masturbating, realized that something is wrong. I was thinking of implementing this by having things like photographs. So the PC might have a picture of them with their family over summer break, and even though she knew that blowing her dad's friend was not normal, she won't think that the cum on her face in the picture is out of the ordinary.
  • After school activities. There's only so much time in the day, so i felt like after school the Pc should get to wear the fetish/non fetish wear of the player's choice, and get to do stuff over the weekend, like 
  • Clubs. Wouldn't it be cool to get some extra money by modelling for the school version of playboy? Or as student nurse give massages and happy endings or something.
  • punishments? What would the punishment be for changing your hair color from blonde after your home ec teacher made you dye in blonde? Spankings? a few hours in stocks? 
  • Should i go full weaboo and make it take place in japan so i can use words like senpai, kouhai, kawaii, sensei, and shadow the hedgehog?

I have a lot more, but just in the form of random events, and that wouldn't be too interesting to read. If you have some ideas or criticism, be sure to remember that i have no talent before suggesting something. If you could link to some tutorials that would be great!

Also even if this ends up being a thing that happens, I'm not going to make a patreon. I hate how people show up to this forum and they're like "So i wanna make a game with sex, please support us on patreon, the current version of the game is 0.0000000000001 and by that i mean I printed "hello world" in Java."

Last edited by a moderator:

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Well, if at some point you get something playable, I will play as I always love to try new things.

Also, in that case you can try to start a discussion on tfgamesite I think...

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
Indeed. It is difficult to respond to that wall of text, which in all likelyhood will not result in a playable game for us. No offense, but I've seen at least 15 of these kind of posts. Give us a demo and we can provide decent feedback. Though I will say that this idea is interesting, and would likely be popular if it comes to fruition.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
My brain....it hurts....  :|

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
After pondering... well I have nothing to add just say I like your ideas and:

I don't like time limits, and I would go to be eternal 18...

Not sure between months/weeks system, would do days, maybe is a lot of work but as I said I don't like time limits so maybe ... dunno, comes to my mind artificial academy...

About japanes-ish? dunno, there are a lot of content about, between japanes and american ... maybe something more generic? or not...

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
one thing you could use to give yourself more plot-acceptable control is to use the blanket "we have futuristic medical that allows for safe rapid gestation" so you can have your pregnancies proceed at otherwise unacceptable paces "matter of days, instead of months" with the duration shortening as you get more corrupted. and it would leave more openings for time related events being more easily controlled for game mechanics. for example; instead of a period it's just "people are born sterile, then treated to gain fertility over time" so you start with zero chance of being pregnant, but if you aren't careful you will steadily gain pregnancy chance over time.