[Implemented] Akane, Space Mob Boss

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Congratulations on writing the hottest thing, SoAndSo, it is VERY much appreciated.
As far as actual content suggestions go, hoping that Akane is into sharing and shibe-boy figuring if he's this involved in his boss's sex life already he might as well bang the ropebunny while she watches (if said bunny asked)
Also PLEASE let me eat this gorgeous dominant older woman out, do you have a discount commission list? I am willing to throw about ~40$ at this venture

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Congratulations on writing the hottest thing, SoAndSo, it is VERY much appreciated.
As far as actual content suggestions go, hoping that Akane is into sharing and shibe-boy figuring if he's this involved in his boss's sex life already he might as well bang the ropebunny while she watches (if said bunny asked)
Also PLEASE let me eat this gorgeous dominant older woman out, do you have a discount commission list? I am willing to throw about ~40$ at this venture

Cheers for the support mayn.

As far as stuff with Cheo goes, he's got enough recommended support that he'll probably be his own character somewhere down the line, most likely as an expansion.

While I don't really do discounts, $30 will buy you enough for a good lengthy sex scene of about 2k. I do $15 per 1k. I'm open to doing it so if you want to throw your ideas out and we can talk about it, send me a PM.

Reactions: valkyr42

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Another character?!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Reactions: General Drayfox

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Akane is done, I'd appreciate help with edits. She's almost 50k in total so it's naturally hard for just me alone. :negativeman:

Despite what the first chunk of this thread devolved into, Akane's had a lot of good support and responses so thanks to everyone for their input, patience and general niceness. Special thanks to @valkyr42 for funding the oral scene and giving me a boost when it was needed.

But yeah, edits prease.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
1.PNG

fuckin' kek

Everytime I seem to begin having somewhat a tiddy bit of erotic stimulation, I completely lose it to those silly blurbs but the laughs are worth it. gud jub SoAndSo :catte:

Reactions: Freed85

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
SoSo does some great silly mode blurbs they never disappoint!

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Gimme an A!
Gimme a K!
Gimme another A!
Gimme an N!
Gimme an E!

A-K-A-N-E-!

Oh, how does the Lash Cannon work btw?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Gimme an A!
Gimme a K!
Gimme another A!
Gimme an N!
Gimme an E!

A-K-A-N-E-!

Oh, how does the Lash Cannon work btw?

Do you mean as in actual combat or flavour wise? Combat wise, the idea is that if you have your melee weapon slot free, you get the two handed bonus. Same with the Flashblade but with the ranged slot.

Conceptually, I guess it's kind of like the Mass Effect 3 Collector Sniper Rifle except... imagine a triangle and there's a beam that starts at each point of the triangle and then they meet in the middle. And that's kind of supposed to happen over a split second and with sort of 'bendy beams' like a whip.

Reactions: General Drayfox

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Do you mean as in actual combat or flavour wise? Combat wise, the idea is that if you have your melee weapon slot free, you get the two handed bonus. Same with the Flashblade but with the ranged slot.

Conceptually, I guess it's kind of like the Mass Effect 3 Collector Sniper Rifle except... imagine a triangle and there's a beam that starts at each point of the triangle and then they meet in the middle. And that's kind of supposed to happen over a split second and with sort of 'bendy beams' like a whip.
Well, I guess that's going to be a big boost for that one weapon-swapping Smuggler skill!
I'm not entirely sure why it gives you an evasion hit but that's probably my inner min-maxer bitching so ignore that. Also bonus points for making it BDSM themed!

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
Good content SoAndSo. Great content with a mixed perk and a bad-end? All of the hell yes. Good stuff.

Reactions: SoAndSo

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Man I just realized Akane has 2 Bad Ends and 1 Good End. 1 bad end if you pick it is well deserved, 1 is there if you lose a fight, and the good end you gotta work for it living happily ever after isn't cheap but at least you get to say your goodbyes to everyone before you go!
:negativeman:

Reactions: Medge

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
While Akane has been sent off and is firmly in Fens hands, I wouldn't say no to another scouring by editors if ya wanna.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Getting the plot rolling along and another place for writers to play with does sound pretty amazing. Not that this piece of content isn't great despite my issues with it.

Assuming the next planet isn't that alt-probe planet nonsense.

Reactions: Zavos

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Congratulations!

And now we play the waiting game.

The waiting game sucks, lets play Hungry Hungry Hippos!