If you could make a evil choice, what would it be?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
You can Bad(?) End yourself with Berry right now if you let him become dommy and forget to say 'when'. I think you need really high Libido to unlock it as well. There's also an ending with Maria that probably counts, insofar as it ends the game with you and your mushroom family army defeating Kasyrra's forces.

But if there's an eventual Bad Good End involving Evelyn, I've got a Champ that will jump on that and then I'll just headcanon that something similar happens after we finish the game 'properly'.
Who's Maria? And how do we get the bad end?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Apperently thats the name of the fuckin mushroom in harvest valley? And how in the fuck do you bad end to it yeah?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Apperently thats the name of the fuckin mushroom in harvest valley? And how in the fuck do you bad end to it yeah?
Lose/submit to her at least once, then pick the 'Surrender' option instead of fighting her when you encounter her again. The tooltip makes it clear you'll end the game by picking that option.

Doing this is also how you learn her name.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ah that explains it, I have avoided every bad end thus far. The power of fox wife lets me avoid them(also bullshit old 800+ crits).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Eciton

Feb 23, 2021
There are lots of fun ideas here. I think I'd corrupt the kitsune den. I have nothing against them per se, but they can be so uptight and proud sometimes, makes you want to knock them down a peg or two.

Reactions: Burnerbro

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There are lots of fun ideas here. I think I'd corrupt the kitsune den. I have nothing against them per se, but they can be so uptight and proud sometimes, makes you want to knock them down a peg or two.
Makes me want to knock down their home country nobility down several pegs. Along with Keros for shits and giggles, as he's so fond of pranks.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Corrupt kitsune, thats funny, its like saying you want to corrupt Kas.

as he's so fond of pranks.
Hey they are harmless most of the time...Maybe....(I honestly want floofified champs to have extra options to be a bastard by channeling the trickster)

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

TheShepard256

Corrupt kitsune, thats funny, its like saying you want to corrupt Kas.
I don't think so. Even if they're technically demons and are immune to the physical aspects of corruption, the key word is 'technically'; they still have all the mental/personality-type stuff a soul normally provides (e.g. empathy, self-restraint), so corrupting kitsune would be about removing those aspects. That should, in theory, still be possible.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I don't think so. Even if they're technically demons and are immune to the physical aspects of corruption, the key word is 'technically'; they still have all the mental/personality-type stuff a soul normally provides (e.g. empathy, self-restraint), so corrupting kitsune would be about removing those aspects. That should, in theory, still be possible.
You can't extract their souls because of them being safely tucked away as part of some weird gestalt floof soul, and when I floated the idea of Champ doing something to that via trickery and shenanigans, The Observer came down hard on me and stated that the Champ will never be cool and powerful enough to do it. Apparently even level ten is still baby shit compared to even the substitute deities :/

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
You can't extract their souls because of them being safely tucked away as part of some weird gestalt floof soul, and when I floated the idea of Champ doing something to that via trickery and shenanigans, The Observer came down hard on me and stated that the Champ will never be cool and powerful enough to do it. Apparently even level ten is still baby shit compared to even the substitute deities :/
Divine plot armor. The only one that would probably ever have an inkling of a possibility of besting one of the seven through quite some shenanigans would Kassyra, because she'sthe darling villain. And if that happened she'd parade it in front of the champion for bragging rights.

Hey they are harmless most of the time...Maybe....(I honestly want floofified champs to have extra options to be a bastard by channeling the trickster)
Well... he did punish Komari by turning her into a yasha, and left Kiyoko to simmer in the astral plane for 200 years.

Last edited:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Lose/submit to her at least once, then pick the 'Surrender' option instead of fighting her when you encounter her again. The tooltip makes it clear you'll end the game by picking that option.

Doing this is also how you learn her name.
Does this Bad End involve any forced TFs by any chance?

Lone Wolf115

Divine plot armor. The only one that would probably ever have an inkling of a possibility of besting one of the seven through quite some shenanigans would Kassyra, because she'sthe darling villain. And if that happened she'd parade it in front of the champion for bragging rights.

Well... he did punish Komari by turning her into a yasha, and left Kiyoko to simmer in the astral plane for 200 years.
Divine plot armor, that wouldn't work considering the seven are Gods and they have Divine power so how would using armor blessed by them be effective when they could easily just take the power from it. (Now I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but that just won't work.)

He didn't leave Kiyo in the Astral Plane, it's likely he didn't know she was even there, and if he did find out he mostly had to deal with other more important shit than resurrecting the one and only slut-sune.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Divine plot armor, that wouldn't work considering the seven are Gods and they have Divine power so how would using armor blessed by them be effective when they could easily just take the power from it. (Now I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but that just won't work.)

He didn't leave Kiyo in the Astral Plane, it's likely he didn't know she was even there, and if he did find out he mostly had to deal with other more important shit than resurrecting the one and only slut-sune.
Divine plot armor, it's a trope. It means the seven are invulnerable unless the devs say so.

Didn't know she was there...it's his dream plane, i highly doubt he didn't know. And having more important shit to do... I can buy that as the Godswar is raging on but...200 years? Leaving the only person that could continue the matrilineal line he "prized" so much stuck in another plane...sheesh. Unless she's also being punished as Komari.

Lone Wolf115

Divine plot armor, it's a trope. It means the seven are invulnerable unless the devs say so.

Didn't know she was there...it's his dream plane, i highly doubt he didn't know. And having more important shit to do... I can buy that as the Godswar is raging on but...200 years? Leaving the only person that could continue the matrilineal line he "prized" so much stuck in another plane...sheesh. Unless she's also being punished as Komari.
Well I was missing something.

Why would she be punished she basically fuckin died so. She gives up her possibility of regaining control in the Old Country.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Why would she be punished she basically fuckin died so.
Same as with punishing Komari, in both cases meeting out upon his subjects fates that could easily be considered worse than death - because Keros is an asshole. If my Champ were ever allowed to take a shot at the gods but had to pick just one, the fox fuckboy is definitely at the top of the list.

Just make Kohaku the new Trickster goddess, she'd do a better job and promote some HUGE PROFITS while she is at it.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Chances are he knew she was in there, but due to how she died it was probably not as simple as "Make a new body" If anything the champ might have been her only option to get out due to our weird lifeforce her/miku/any female kitsune withing a 50 town radius wants a fucking taste of chi/ki. Outside of forcing kinu, it probably gave him an anchor to re-attach her to this plane.

TheShepard256

You mean removing the communal soul? Good luck doing that.
That's one possible way, but it's quite unrealistic for anyone not on Keros' power level (both in the ability to manipulate it and to fend him off in case he catches you doing it) and isn't the only option. See my next point.
You can't extract their souls because of them being safely tucked away as part of some weird gestalt floof soul,
Cutting off an individual's connection to the communal soul would produce the same (or similar) result as removing a 'normal' person's soul would, as both end up with the individual lacking anything that would grant them the effects of a soul. I'm pretty sure that's possible, given that people can be completely cut off from magic and dreaming.

There might be other ways of corrupting kitsune that I can't think of.

• Wow

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
That's one possible way, but it's quite unrealistic for anyone not on Keros' power level (both in the ability to manipulate it and to fend him off in case he catches you doing it) and isn't the only option. See my next point.

Cutting off an individual's connection to the communal soul would produce the same (or similar) result as removing a 'normal' person's soul would, as both end up with the individual lacking anything that would grant them the effects of a soul. I'm pretty sure that's possible, given that people can be completely cut off from magic and dreaming.

There might be other ways of corrupting kitsune that I can't think of.
I bet a good ammount of electrum that's one of the things Tollus might be experimenting on.

Reactions: TheShepard256

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I bet a good ammount of electrum that's one of the things Tollus might be experimenting on.
Arent you a advocate of the Kas romance path? If not do the redemption quest(or realize theres a fucking faceless in the most recent story quest).

ThunderOwl

Mar 14, 2021
If we could be evil, I would do this.
Step 1: Kill Tollus and take over the cult
Step 2: Corrupt everyone
Step 3: Have sex with Kinu (because evil and incest are a great combo)
Step 4: Unify the Frost Marches with an Iron fist
Step 5: Conquer the rest of Savarra with our corrupted hordes
Step 6: Ascend as a godhood of lust and tyranny
Step 7: Fuck the rest of the pantheon and become the head honcho
Step 8: Dance

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I don't know if it counts as evil, but the choice to be less of a spineless "I luv frenship" type hero to most enemies. Dark knight personality doesn't open up options to warrant the grind for corruption. Gotta stroke that murder boner you know. Corrupting the kitsune sounds fun but I'd rather not go too extreme since Nakano, Komari, and Azami are biggest dicks. Three outta the whole tree shouldn't warrant some recreational arson serious revenge. Though the option to see what a foxy demon might end up like would be fun.

Just make Kohaku the new Trickster goddess

You absolute fool. Kohaku has already transcended the gods in her eternal quest to be the shortest person in any given interaction.

Step 8: Dance

Truly the evilest act.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Arent you a advocate of the Kas romance path? If not do the redemption quest(or realize theres a fucking faceless in the most recent story quest).
I know about the faceless and all.

Tollus is experimenting on her, but if he's only looking in on how to stuff a soul in Kas, or also on how to cut the connection is the specific point I don't really know.

I would be curious to know what would the effects be. And what would happen to the floof if you bound it to the soul of someone else, like a living person.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Dude! I'd be so evil, here's what I would do. I'd put down a paper sack on ole' man Keros's house and light it up then knock on the door and run away.
When old man Keros opens the door and tries to put out the burning sack he discovers that I filled that whole bag with shit, you dig?
Pretty mad evil, right? Really makes my construction of the orphanator seem like small potatoes, right?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Yes, but it's not gone into in much detail.
"So the pair go busy; as she showed the Champion pleasure beyond anything they've experienced, she has transformed them into the perfect partner as a need for both a cock with healthy, hard-working nuts and holes to carry her children became apparent."

"Having gone through it all, Maria bestows upon herself the ability to bear children again as she and the Champion begin the making of establishing a royal family."
These lines from the wiki make it sound as if Maria forces the MC to grow a dick if they don't have one, so I think that I'll be avoiding this bad end for that reason. (I hate it when the game pulls stunts like this tbh because it reminds me of how dickcentric certain aspects of it are and I prefer to avoid this dickcentric mentality as much as possible not only because I don't like it but also because my MC is trans and having a dick gave her gender dysphoria.)

• Wow

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
in her eternal quest to be the shortest person in any given interaction.
Gosh darn it, Kohaku, my Champ's eyes are up there! He is not just a coin purse on legs, he has feelings too!

I'd still pet the capitalist floof and be a sucker for her every chance I get, heh.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I would turn everybody into a Bimbo. Empty headed. With a gold heart. And horny.

Everybody.

From the dandelions on upwards. Including the seven.

With one exception, Kyoko. Because I don't like her.

This may be accidental heaven, where everybody is nice to each other. However, I think everybody would die in blowjob/muffeating work accidents. Kyoko trying desperately to keep everybody alive by becoming Savarra' OSHA.

"No brint, you cannot split wood while getting sucked off by a twink, you'll... There we go, what DID I JUST SAY?"