If you could make a evil choice, what would it be?

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
With the game's direction some of the truly vile options are probably off the table, but fun headcanon material to think about. Things like doing Kass' romance path to the endgame, then right at the very end, when you've fully gained her trust, and have enough power, you kill her. Corrupting Hawkethorne, destroying the kitsune, or destroying Keros. Side with the corrupted centaurs and corrupt the mares, take control of the orcs by force and pillage across the land, forcefully corrupt companions, take over Tollus' cult and ambitions. Plenty of "what ifs". What would you like to see as a option/options? Hopefully more dead end choices with bad ends are added, having gamewide consequences could be too much work but there can be room for a lot of interesting character interactions. Characters otherwise indifferent could have moments of valor, or otherwise good characters could show a darker side. Some of the bad ends already added with Kass are quite good and worth seeking out.

Reactions: Burnerbro

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Honestly, the most evil thing I wanna do is steal Garth's wife.
Hmmm...this is tempting.

That aside... only truly evil "what if" I can conceive is bringing down the mountain on top of Khor'minos. Or corrupting the city entirely using some sort of agent on the water supply. These last two I would never choose to do though.

Last edited:

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Join Tollus' cult and find ways to transform whoever my Champion deemed fit on a whim. Possibly, starting with mind draining most kitsune and leaving them tail-less without the remaining not knowing what hit them.
Interesting. I don't like the kitsune either. This, this is kinda beautifully evil. If that's possible, I might even let my champion become a demon to do this.

Other than that, demoness brienne is something my champ gets literally haunted in her sleep.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Not really evil but I would renovate the ruined kitsune shrine and dedicate it to Lumia. Not like the kitsune want it any more given that they abandoned it so the ownership is up for grabs. Also I would ask Keros before the woman he cursed with eternal life and her bloodline with random shit why it's so difficult to make a body for Kiyoko when he's already done it for his wife and twelve concubines. How many hideous abominations begged for death with their first breath before he got one right and until he decided to stop?

Reactions: UndyingRevenant

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I would like that in the game there were decisions that could affect your environment not radically as it happened in COC1 but if things that a corrupt champion would do in search of power or control.

Dominate the deities Tollus is investigating a method to dominate soulless creatures
do it and turn Tira, Lumia etc ... into your bitches or alternatively blackmail them into you not revealing its true nature to the population.

Manipulate or convince Ryn that she is not a born leader with your popularity among the population of the elves will have no objection to you becoming their new king /Queen to start the orgies of elves.

With enough money he buys Anna's farm together with the cows with the bimbo wasps producers of honey to have a food monopoly which in principle gives you a few weekly base income then raises taxes sky high perhaps the only way to this is reflected in the game apart from your pocket is small changes of descriptions in the hawkstone squares.

Turn Carmen into a whore addicted to your semen and take control of the town, you may not be a virgin but if the Kitsunes do not stop declaring how well your aura tastes possibly due to the effects of carrying portal.

Give Ambra an ultimatum or she admits her true identity or you will force her to eat one omelette the size of a wheel made exclusively of purple eggs, We'll see how well business works for you without a carriage pulling she asshole. :mad:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Before I start, I must remind you that what I am about to say relays only to fictional setting or settings similar to CoC2 where my actions are consequence free and at the end of the game this is a game. And this is not me really asking for any of these since they would take away resources for stuff already being worked on or for future stuff. Just things that I would do (probably) If I could.
With that out of the way.
I would enslave people, especially by right of conquest/combat. Byvernia and Horse Shaman Lady are annoying enough that no one would really miss them if I took them to wayfort and made some fine concubines out of them. But hell, enslaving some individual that did me no harm and just because I can sounds nice. Ala Sera in TiTS.
And maybe buy slaves from slave markets. Ey, that is just the way of life in CoC2 universe, why not indulge in it?
Now here is a sensitive one but ey, adding/removing genitalia forcefully. Especially on your slaves since it is something only a real bastard would do. And with it, we remove characters wants so we do not really need to justify why character would lose a dick/vagina.

Now onto more specific ones.
Fuck Nakano even if he is married to Kinu. Actually even better if he is married since fucking your daughters husband, especially one as hot and proud Nakano, sounds appealing.
Encourage Takahiro to drink less.
Breaking the doms. Turn people like Evelyn, Quin and Elyon into more submissive partners.
Remove/enslave baroness and make myself the new baron of our little hub.
Steel Gweyn away from Garth.
Usurp my way to Elven throne by making Ryn think she is not cut out for the job. Rule it from the shadows so to speak
Turn Mallach temple into more of a whore house where everyone answers to you.
Tell Azy for final time that no, I am not helping her get together with Liaden.

I have many, many more but ey, these one for starters should do fine.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Tell Azy for final time that no, I am not helping her get together with Liaden.
Luckily I ended up in a state where that does not happen. I just never speak to Liaden ever again in Hawthorne after the quest concludes. She keeps showing up in front of the Hound but she never accosts me and Azzy never starts bugging me about her.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Exterminate Evergreen and disband her shady tanuki coven. Not sure if it's really that evil of a choice to get rid of a villain tho.
Considering shes evil alligned your actually doing the world a justice lol

Encourage Takahiro to drink less.
Hol up how is this evil, thats a good thing?

Also lotta people who hate Kitsune really like Kas, why do y'all like the demon fuckin everything up, but dislike some weeby demons.

Lone Wolf115

Also lotta people who hate Kitsune really like Kas, why do y'all like the demon fuckin everything up, but dislike some weeby demons.
No offense but people are stupid and ignorant so. That's my reason.
Edit: ninja'd.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

And promptly stuff it in storage, never more to be seen.
Yeah underneath all your much more useful stuff.

Let's see what I have in here: Ley crystal nade, Galon griefmaker, Witch set, uhh bimbo brew?, bondage straps, lube, after many items later, ohh the gourd huh forgot that was here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
Why am I not even remotely shocked that both kitsune and keros showed up there.
Haha, I don't have a hate-on for them like some people, I just mainly put them together because of how intimately connected they are in comparison to all the factions we've seen so far, and that they're one of the primary factions that are isolated. I think content where they have to defend against a serious threat could make some of the kitsune more relatable, namely Nakano and Takahiro. They've already begun to have some development through optional text or some of Nakano's later dialogue, and Kinu's content seems to have begun to cover that, but there could be interesting moments kinda like stuff from the Genocide route in Undertale, or where you try to murderhobo them and Takahiro has a major last stand with unexpected strength, that sort of thing. Stuff like seeing Nakano defending innocents or Takahiro getting serious to protect his home and loved ones could go a long way in taking the edge off of them and making them more likeable, earlier than presumably later quests. Of course in comparison to having them as allies, or nearly anyone in the game, it's really just a terrible idea to randomly attack them, even as a "evil" character it's just far more rewarding to do "good" choices with less short term more long term rewards, than to wipe out a entire faction for some change, something mediocre, and being locked out of future opportunities for even more rewards. That's not a CoC thing though that's just kinda in general.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Chances are there will maybe be a defend thing, but the champ wont be involved because Kinuquest. Though I wouldnt know at this point because I think Tobs has been leashed from releasing Xpacs for them lol(or hes just doin other content lol. Though I still find it also funny how many people like evergreen and then again hate kitsune.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Honestly, the most evil thing I wanna do is steal Garth's wife.
I'd rather steal Garth if I had to pick one doge person, but a truly greedy and corrupt Champion shouldn't settle for anything less than full set.

Getting Bother Sanders to fuck will also be on my list. Doesn't even need to be with the Champ, just in a way he can see and appreciate the "virtuous old goat" in action.
Why am I not even remotely shocked that both kitsune and keros showed up there.
On top of general xenophobia and the smug air of superiority most of them exude, there are the Bad Ends. In those, Komari goes further down the path of abducting, enslaving, brainwashing and possessing people than freaking Evergreen -at least as far as the Champ is concerned. We are told that Oxana practices all those things, while Komari does all of that to us and fully admits to doing most of it to random mercs that came before us (ones that her murderous great-great-grandkid didn't off, anyway) - all while hypocritically railing against Evergreen. And aside from beating the shit out of her, the only thing that can stay her hand is the Champ carrying some poof of being useful to her old master.

Overall, I as the player and most of the characters I create get along just fine with the floofy demons, loving all the genuinely nice ones while sympathizing with or simply tolerating the rest. But time and again the niggling thought comes back that some of them can reveal themselves to be pretty shitty people the next time a push comes to shove.

And for any evil character it will only make sense to target the people who slighted them and who sit of a treasure trove of magical and technological secrets. My warlock in particular would love to sic his pet orc chieftain and her clan (as soon as he finishes demonically corrupting them) on the Kitsune Tree, turn their tori gate into the second Dark Porta and go on a pillage spree across as much of their empire as he can get away with.

Meanwhile, the rest of my characters just dream the dreams of exacting preventative in-law vengeance onto Nakano and even Hitoshi (despite the latter being a decent chap), to put a fear of gods into them and make sure they treat Kinu right. Maybe even hold a candle for the newlyweds first night together, to make sure they don't screw up the screwing. Not sure of either of these two things will count as evil.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Dark Porta
Oh, the memories...

Meanwhile, the rest of my characters just dream the dreams of exacting preventative in-law vengeance onto Nakano and even Hitoshi (despite the latter being a decent chap), to put a fear of gods into them and make sure they treat Kinu right. Maybe even hold a candle for the newlyweds first night together, to make sure they don't screw up the screwing. Not sure of either of these two things will count as evil.
That's rather mild. Though I cannot think of anything better to sabotage their "honeymoon".

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Or kill both of them and make Kinu see sense.. she don't need no bloke, esp them twos.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Going off bad ends is kinda a dumb fuckin move, considering there all ultra non-canon. And the things that happen in them are usually always things that are actually impossible to happen in any other way but bad end. They also usually go to extremes to make them feel like well, bad ends, also I think if they didnt kill the intruders(which makes sense bruv) they just fuck with them a little to send a message to the dumbass tanuki.

AdelSAD

May 10, 2021
If my champion had had that opportunity, he would have been far, far more violent and calculating. After all that stuff with Nareva, Lumia, Wraths, Lureling, and insane cultists, my champion would want nothing more than to slain them all. First to finish off the demons, and then to try to finally finish off the Godswar.

The combination of the deepest crisis of faith and Lureling's mental attacks could really create a monster.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Oh, the memories...
Warcraft 2, baby. When orcs were meaner and the lore was greener; things were simple and clean. All the weird space ships and nukes shenanigans existed only in feverish imaginations of young, hungry and bright eyed Ukrainian devs making full-game-sized expansions for the game.

Going off bad ends is kinda a dumb fuckin move, considering there all ultra non-canon. And the things that happen in them are usually always things that are actually impossible to happen in any other way but bad end. They also usually go to extremes to make them feel like well, bad ends.
I will fully agree that the contents of those particular Bad End veered hard into the hentai doujin territory - or in case of Nakano's version of common Bad End, a fanfic written by the character himself. I will also agree that the devs told us not to put too much stock into any details that only exist as part of Bad Ends, because all of them are "what if" scenarios governed primarily by the Rule of Hot.

However the Bad Ends keep consistent the personality of the people subjecting the Champ to them. No otherwise nice or even decent folks enslave, mindfuck or possess the Champ in their Bad End, because it sure will feel weird for a character who deals with his or her enemies in a truly twisted way to be presented as good people. Orcs are the only exception, since being rapists and slavers is a major part of their cultural heritage, you can take it or leave it - which also leads to many people wanting nothing more than to yeet their whole tribe as far away from Hawkthorne as possible. Or corrupt/enslave/kill them all instead. Kitsune are the same.

There are talks of various "Bad Ends" the Champs will be able to willingly subject themselves to, and those obviously can belong to even the nicest doms (and characters in general). But I don't think any of them are in the game atm.

also I think if they didnt kill the intruders(which makes sense bruv) they just fuck with them a little to send a message to the dumbass tanuki.
Yeah, and Raphael is just 'sending the message' to the "soul suckers" that they aren't welcome in this particular neck of the woods. Hell, leaving Komari nailed down to the burning Tree to watch as all her grandkids die in horrific agony will be 'sending a message' to everyone in the Marches that they better give my Warlock Champ what he wants while he is still asking calmly and politely.

Morbid hyperboles aside, IMO the kitsune bigwigs' behavior is even less excusable than Gweyr's, because the latter had to make a series of split second decisions, with no easily achievable clean solutions. The floofs had full control and just decided to abuse it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There are talks of various "Bad Ends" the Champs will be able to willingly subject themselves to, and those obviously can belong to even the nicest doms (and characters in general). But I don't think any of them are in the game atm.
You can Bad(?) End yourself with Berry right now if you let him become dommy and forget to say 'when'. I think you need really high Libido to unlock it as well. There's also an ending with Maria that probably counts, insofar as it ends the game with you and your mushroom family army defeating Kasyrra's forces.

But if there's an eventual Bad Good End involving Evelyn, I've got a Champ that will jump on that and then I'll just headcanon that something similar happens after we finish the game 'properly'.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I wonder if people have forgotten that unlike in the kitsune bad ends, a certain tanuki is doing that outside of bad ends to people. Outside of people lookin for any reason to hate them(I get everyone is allowed to; just me sayin words) they deadass just wanted to be left alone but some dumb ass racoon dog thinks theyre a comedian.