Lapsa

May 5, 2023
tentacleavalilogo3.png

N.i.P., short for Nal In Peril (couldn't avoid the temptation, given that two rather prominent games utilize the same wordplay), is an erotic text-based RPGish game. It features the avali (the species is NOT a creation of my own, credits down below) and gratuitous amounts of lewd parasitic tentacle creatures who were fortunate enough to be (unwittingly) rescued from the ravages of space by said avali - much to the misfortune of the space dinos themselves. The game follows Nal, seemingly the only of their pack not already captured by the tentacles. As Nal, you must fight your way off of the now infested ship while avoiding the fate of your former kin and crew. Currently the game is somewhat on the shorter end, but should be loaded with content that people enjoy - mainly featuring tentacles.

I figured I would share this project here, in case there might be interest in this community to see it. What started out as a small concept demo to try to clean up code in Inform has drawn a life of its own and become a fully realized game. In its current state it should be able to be finished from start to finish - with the whole of the experience itself being bug-free. If you like avians (or dinosaurs) and tentacles, then you will certainly enjoy this! Fetish wise it also hosts a range of things revolving around tentacles; bondage, overstimulation, ovipositoin, and more! Suggestions are also welcome for the game, though the amount of time and effort I can put on the game is limited by the support it gets.

I'll opt for linking my itch.io page, given that a few others seem to do it as well, to avoid having to constantly edit the thread with any potential or future changes. Also found below will by my subscribestar, where you can support the game if it happens to tickle your fancy enough, or should you wish to help fund the potential future expansion of the game beyond its current scope or the possible hiring of an artist to provide drawn graphical artwork for the scenes in game.

ITCH.IO FOR N.i.P.
SUBSCRIBESTAR

I am not the owner or creator of the Avali. All credit for them goes to RyuujinZERO (who is not associated with this project)! I merely wanted to include them in this project due to their cuteness. So again, thanks and credit to RyuujinZERO, who is the person who made and owns the rights to the Avali species! Highly recommend checking her out, as well as the numerous art and lore of the Avali, and fanworks of them!

Last edited:

Lapsa

May 5, 2023
Version 1.0.2 has been out for a while, and version 1.0.3 is on the way - just to let people know (since it seems at least a few people in here have been interested). Same links as before.

Lapsa

May 5, 2023
Just put out a massive update to the game that nearly triples its size! Adds a lot of fun stuff that a lot of you might be more attuned to given the nature of the forums here; namely quite a lot of hypnosis!