How Would You Rank Our Current Female Companions?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
cara_elenaryn_amazonpress_share.png
Nice. Does your champion have a dildo or does she mostly take the cock?

I mean, mine is a bi male orc warrior who mostly gives it to Ryn up her butt. Curious how others handle her.

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Nice. Does your champion have a dildo or does she mostly take the cock?

I mean, mine is a bi male orc warrior who mostly gives it to Ryn up her butt. Curious how others handle her.
cuti_elenaryn_magicock_final.png
Before the magicock existed, I wrote a scene for Ryn and vag!Champ to switch off using a dildo so that players without a dick could have a scene where both Ryn and Champ get off. And when I wrote Ryn's sleep-withs, I made sure to a) include variation for ghostlights in all of the sex scenes that required some kind of phallus and b) write a 69 scene where vag!Champ can finger Caged Ryn's butt while getting eaten out. I don't mind seeing Champ pitch - the important thing is that she and Ryn are both having fun!

But I'm really looking forward to content with Ryn pitching~

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
cuti_elenaryn_magicock_final.png
Before the magicock existed, I wrote a scene for Ryn and vag!Champ to switch off using a dildo so that players without a dick could have a scene where both Ryn and Champ get off. And when I wrote Ryn's sleep-withs, I made sure to a) include variation for ghostlights in all of the sex scenes that required some kind of phallus and b) write a 69 scene where vag!Champ can finger Caged Ryn's butt while getting eaten out. I don't mind seeing Champ pitch - the important thing is that she and Ryn are both having fun!

But I'm really looking forward to content with Ryn pitching~
Very nice. Wonder if Ryn will be willing to partake in threesomes where the Champion and a companion double team someone, as Brint, Arona, Berwyn and Quin do currently, or is she still mostly a sub even with a free cock?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I still blame Alphia for wanting to make my character into something more then just text on a screen. Also even as a male only champ I still cant wait for Ryn to get that damn cage dealt with, especially if it means we get to vibe check Alissa.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
1. Brienne
2. Arona
3. Kiyoko
4.Azzy
5. Ryn
6. Atugia
7. Cait

Aside from being a staffbot I dont really talk with Cait much. The three at the top are the only ones that I have a strong opinion on and I love all three.

Honorable mention to Lyric who is not a companion but would have been spot 4.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I like how you can probably guess what someone likes by there top three, because of a certain fox being the extreme version of it.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
1. Brienne (As covered why by many others.)
2. Ryn (I wish she'd be able to bear kids, but otherwise a winner.)
3. Kiyoko (Should be obvious.)
4. Atugia (Middle of the road, mainly because she still feels unfinished, but what is there, I like [except the Brint stuff].)
5. Azzy (I liked her a great deal at first but, well, going back through the content, she un-clicked with me. I can only describe it as feeling the relationship with the Champ is more because of what they can do or have done [unlike her and Liaden], and less for who they are. Makes me feel like I'm being or have been used)
6. Cait (Great friend, but no reason to get emotionally attached, and frankly, I only built the temple because it was a step for Kas' redemption dialogue. If that changes in the future, and there isn't an NPC to give me a reason too, I ain't building it.)
7. Arona (Her soft touches are nice, but far to sparse, especially as sub!Arona. If Hretha, Rags, and Infrith weren't gated behind her, I'd write her off.)

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
I guess Alissa is gonna get her head chopped off now that she's a Demon. Granted she wasn't much better before that.
Always a chance for redemption, I guess? Or the possibility of removing the corruption and then becoming exiled. :shrugs: I mean, what were her crimes, truly? Just being to much of a slut? Well, I might be biased here... but I think sluts should get a second chance... to be even bigger sluts... ^.~

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
I mean, what were her crimes, truly?

Being an evil bitch and an extremely poor ruler probably aren't crimes, but I suspect that giving her city over to a demon to have it turned into the staging grounds for an interplanar invasion force might accidentally break a few laws.

I'm not sure the fact that she did it for cock is going to matter all that much.

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
1. Clementine: YES - I KNOW. She isn't a companion. But she is soooo cute, and I love the "switchability" between treating her rough and/or gently. Her art is just so good, too. She is amazing. I would love to have her as a companion. My big-Ol Ursa Warrior loves dicking this lil'lamb down, that's for sure~ <3

2. Atugia: I love her small physique. She is a a bit lean, but I don't mind. Her head makes for some very lovely situations <3 Loved her scene with Brint absolutely wrecking her <3 Her outfits nice, too. Her personality is interesting.

3. Cait: What's not to love about this little slut-kitty <3 She is adorable, a great companion, and always done for some sexual adventures. I would love to smoke some with her and have a lovely afternoon doing nothing else but exploring each other.

3. Ryn: (!! Almost forgot, how could I!) Ryn is definitely a fun one. I love shy Ryn the most, and I love<3 bullying her. Great physique. I actually quite like that there is a belt on her, a bit of sexual masochism is ~very~ nice... I also can't wait to more fully explore her without it on, too! I think she makes for an adorable companion. I feel that her growth when placed in a leadership role should've been more... like... hmm... she should have had sudden (smal)bursts of displayed confidence. Nothing that an ACTUAL confident person would be able to pull off, but as if shes trying, but its a real weak attempt - just barely passable as Confident. Honestly, in hindsight, I'm changing her to rank 3, too. What?! You can't stop me! I can have ties!

(From here, I'm not truly invested in the others, but I would say they still have a rank. There are plenty of non-companions feminine-gendered characters that I absolutely love, though)

4. Azzy: In my play through with my warrior, I had to turn her into a Bimbo. It was just to much to resist. Aside from that, she is ok. I'm not huge on insectile-types, but she's definitely attractive. Curvaceous <3 Knows how to fight <3 But, ultimately, better as a craven slut <3

5. Kiyoko: She is to "prim and proper" in speech for me. She is a little to high class for my preference. Hot(!), but really just a bit much. Excellent damage, though. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to keep her in my friend circle. If nothing else, we would mostly just be friendly acquaintances.

6. Arona: Her attitude is a turn off to me. She is also to strongly dominate and muscular, imo. As a buddy, she is great! I would love to have a strong person like her around, and her attitude would be great for friendship level - definitely someone I could see being a friend who slaps you on the back to hard while laughing,knocking you nearly over.

7. Brienne: Eh, not a fan overall. To muscular. She seems to dominant; full disclosure, I don't truly know because I just have never chosen to transform Brint. Her aesthetics just don't do it for me, though.

Now that I've completed that list, where's the list of my favorite masculine companions?????? <3~ Even though there are fewer options, I would still love to see peoples preference.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Always a chance for redemption, I guess? Or the possibility of removing the corruption and then becoming exiled. :shrugs:
Maybe. Ryn's post-WC dialogue at least muses on the possibility, Kas taunts Ryn with it as well and there's that entire Kas plotline about attempting to give her a soul back so it's not impossible. That said, Alissa was a massive bitch for decades without having anyone to blame but herself.
I mean, what were her crimes, truly? Just being to much of a slut?
You mean aside from subjecting her sister to decades of sexual slavery?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean, what were her crimes, truly?
So, your just going to ignore the like 100 years of abuse to Ryn? Like she treated her like shit because she wanted to be the only Ryn had, like she wanted to marry her fucking sister, shes a monster through and through. Like are you seriously going to ignore all of that because "UwU they can be redeemed"?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Also every broken treaty and abuse done up on the Glacier under her rule, which allowed the Cult to gain a foothold which eventually turned into a massive base of operations. And the very willing sexual slavery and corruption of the entire palace after Kas showed up (Nyzzerah and the Alraune have an excuse due to their nature, and the Honey Slime directly perpetuated the Hive's corruption).

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
Maybe. Ryn's post-WC dialogue at least muses on the possibility, Kas taunts Ryn with it as well and there's that entire Kas plotline about attempting to give her a soul back so it's not impossible. That said, Alissa was a massive bitch for decades without having anyone to blame but herself.

You mean aside from subjecting her sister to decades of sexual slavery?

Shhhh, shhhh -- We don't talk about that. Fake news. Heheh

• Sad
Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Always a chance for redemption, I guess? Or the possibility of removing the corruption and then becoming exiled. :shrugs: I mean, what were her crimes, truly? Just being to much of a slut? Well, I might be biased here... but I think sluts should get a second chance... to be even bigger sluts... ^.~
I mean, everyone else has pointed out her crimes so I won't bother. But even if she wanted to be redeemed it might be either impossible or more trouble than it's worth for someone who was barely better than a demon beforehand. If you ask Ryn about it, she seems more sure that the only thing for it is to prevent it from happening to anyone else again.
You forgot Etheryn.

LostLunch

May 27, 2020
1. Etheryn, I love her so much!
2. Brienne, who doesn't love a big cow girl?
3. Azzy, love her content w/ Liaden is just a plus
4. Kiyoko, one word: floof
5. Arona, haven't interacted with her much
6. Atugia, not my type of thing
7. Cait, love her but she's somewhat basic to me

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Brienne: Eh, not a fan overall. To muscular. She seems to dominant; full disclosure, I don't truly know because I just have never chosen to transform Brint. Her aesthetics just don't do it for me, though.
Funny thing is, Brienne is arguably the second most consistently subby companion we get after Ryn, at least as far as her sexual interactions with the Champ are concerned. And in many ways she is even more of a traditionalist waifu than Kiyoko.
She would unironically call the champion step-bro/sis and stick herself in a fence hole. It doesn't get more basic than that.
Rude! That's all just time-venerated courting rituals of her people.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
7. Brienne: Eh, not a fan overall. To muscular. She seems to dominant; full disclosure, I don't truly know because I just have never chosen to transform Brint. Her aesthetics just don't do it for me, though.
She's basically the polar opposite of that. She was designed to be very subby, and also monogamistic with the champ. She's still muscular and strong, but the Champ basically rules her.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think shes the only other companion other then Kiyoko who has the ability to waste multiple days, so I get a laugh.

Reactions: Avallonkao