How many of you actually stay human?

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
There isn't any guarantee, but if you write it then the chances of it appearing increases by virtue of the devs having to do less work.

Heh. As opposed to you not writing it and therefore them not needing to code it?

(Also getting to spend that time on personal projects, or getting to do said TF themselves decidedly more badass?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Heh. As opposed to you not writing it and therefore them not needing to code it?

(Also getting to spend that time on personal projects, or getting to do said TF themselves decidedly more badass?)

It's actually difficult question. You can make your pet project more detailed that main dev team would, just because you don't have long work queue and can spend as much time on it as you wish.

PentaEye

Apr 22, 2016
It's actually difficult question. You can make your pet project more detailed that main dev team would, just because you don't have long work queue and can spend as much time on it as you wish.

True. But detailed doesn't always equal better. It could just be more fiddly, annoying and mind-numbing to code.

Not that there aren't people who produce work that makes it awesomely easier on them. But from what I see, it's not always the case. E.g. Mimbranes, Bess.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
True. But detailed doesn't always equal better. It could just be more fiddly, annoying and mind-numbing to code.

Not that there aren't people who produce work that makes it awesomely easier on them. But from what I see, it's not always the case. E.g. Mimbranes, Bess.

Well, yes, Especially since TFs have specific being extremely code-heavy, unlike most generic encounters. I've tried to do coded submission for feline-morph... Quite an experience. Ended up being 1300 lines of code for something that would be barely more than 2 pages of text... And still need a proofreading due to my poor English...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For anyone pet projects as long they initial rev of Fen will be good and then said person manage to make PR with code or say...talk nice enough with Jacques00 chances for it been getting ingame are higher. Few of maybe not mainsteam stuff was coded with Jacq help ;)

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
When I first found TiTs, I played human. Then I tried my best to make my character into an abomination, as many disjointed parts as I could. Then they added goos. Now I only play goos. I live for the slime...

thankfully you can have multiple saves so i have multiple runs some humans some not humans 

but if i have to choose only one run ill always choose humans  i guess i like the collision between a normal vanilla human and a humanoid fox with 10 horse cocks and 3 balls the size of watermellons with 4 tits the side of baseballs or some other monstrosity 

you know walking down the same street minding there own business as if everything is right in the world....

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Why can't I pick dick and staying human? What the fuck is this, Communist China?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Never started as anything other than a half-breed, so never full human. Usually don't go far beyond that though, except for throbb, because girl-dick.

Also Cerespirin to make a tentacal plant girl.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pink herm goo goddess.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
As long as i'm bipedal and masculine, i don't worry about the details.  Unless i'm in a save scummish mood.  

K

Krynh

I always start as Half Kui-Tan then go full as soon as I can afford it. I don't think I ever started the game as a human. Even when I first played it

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I've only given my character elf ears and goo hair. I might have some barely noticable changes like the skin type (soft,thick,etc). But I prefer to keep my characters mostly human. Makes them work more relatable and makes the game feel more immersive as a result.

Kristylae

Aug 5, 2016
I usually transform my characters into Red Myr when I can. Though I have only given my current character elf ears and some other small changes. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I don't even start all-human. Why would you even want to abstain from transforming yourself in an adult fantasy game that prominently features it?

Forced MEME

Jul 17, 2016
I usually go with the monstergirl-type features, I don't how I qualify if it's just half-kathrit with a variation or two

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
My human character is as human as a gold lipped, gold nippled, gold eyed, gold pussied and six winged human can be. Which was good enough for the appearance screen to identify her as a human. I was going for the angel-morph, personally.
If I may ask, What wing type did you use? I've been trying to make a Angel-looking character for a while, and the wings are the only thing I can't figure out.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
If I may ask, What wing type did you use? I've been trying to make a Angel-looking character for a while, and the wings are the only thing I can't figure out.
I'm not the person asked but I went with Dove Balm to get 4 wings then turned them Glowing Ember (you can change your "fur" color and that effects wing color). So I have wings that basically look like they're made of living flame. Very happy with that.

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
My human character is as human as a gold lipped, gold nippled, gold eyed, gold pussied and six winged human can be. Which was good enough for the appearance screen to identify her as a human. I was going for the angel-morph, personally.
Hey, what wing type did you use?
Edit: Thought my comment didn't send so I sent it again, but I see it now

Horny Demon

Dec 11, 2022
I'm not the person asked but I went with Dove Balm to get 4 wings then turned them Glowing Ember (you can change your "fur" color and that effects wing color). So I have wings that basically look like they're made of living flame. Very happy with that.
Cool, Thanks!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Holy shit how did you manage to necro a SIX YEAR OLD thread lmao
I normally give warn points based on the months-length of a necro but that'd just instaban you and that's fucked XD

Just... please pay attention to the last reply date in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I normally give warn points based on the months-length of a necro but that'd just instaban you and that's fucked XD
How unbelievably big are your balls to threaten a necromancer this powerful?

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I don’t play as a pure human but I do stay as my starting race. Usually with minimal transformations

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
In both CoC and TiTS, I play as a human and generally stay as one. I wouldn't be opposed to some corruption-based alterations or cybernetics if the option is available.

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
I tend to trade up what I do, depending on what I'm in the mood for. my most recent save is a Kui-tan, but I've done Gryvain, Frostwyrm, Normal and Arctic Kitsune, Raskvel, Ausar, and a Red Myr

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I don't tend to opt for 100% human, but I do as a rule prefer to stick with the initial hybrid race.

The exception is if my build requires a particular anatomy or if it enables a particular kink the character is aiming for.

Case in point, my Melee Techie started as a half-kaithrit, but she's become something of a chimera because I needed wings for her to clap airborne enemies with her Shock Gear, and no the Jetpack isn't an option either since I want to run the Steeletech Laser Drone+Combat Tail wombocombo. So I swallowed enough Dracoguard Pills to until I had flight-worthy wings,

I also wanted Red Myr venom not to optimize my build but because that shit is just hot to me, especially from the dominant's perspective. >///>
The OC she draws inspiration from basically functions like a Dzaan Alpha (because she in turn is at least partially inspired by the Dzaan.) so... since there's no TF for Dzaan I'm opting for the saliva instead lol.

Last edited: