How do I reencounter Jasvalla?

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018
I saw Jasvalla's initial encounter on the Tavros elevator, but I have no idea where to encounter her again. I've tried advancing time, roaming around Tavros, and roaming around hostile squares on a few planets, but I cant seem to find her anywhere. Is this a bug, or am I just looking in the wrong places?

Fusioncell

Dec 3, 2020
I managed to find her on Zheng Shi. I don't know if she appears on other planets as an encounter though.

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018
I managed to find her on Zheng Shi. I don't know if she appears on other planets as an encounter though.
Thanks, I'll start looking there. Do you remember what floor she was on? That planet has different encounter tables on different floors.

Buttered_Nuggets

Aug 7, 2017
I saw Jasvalla's initial encounter on the Tavros elevator, but I have no idea where to encounter her again. I've tried advancing time, roaming around Tavros, and roaming around hostile squares on a few planets, but I cant seem to find her anywhere. Is this a bug, or am I just looking in the wrong places?

After meeting her on the elevator you can encounter her on Mhen’ga if you’re level 1-3, Myrellion if level 4-7, and Zheng Shi if level 8+ also there is supposedly a 10 or so hour cooldown between encounters.

Reactions: redbeard887
Jan 23, 2016
Im apparently doing/done something VERY wrong, because I can't even run into her at all. On my main playthrough, even to double-check I went and re-visited Flahne on M'henga, but i rode the elevator up and down, got in and out on every floor over and over again and she wouldn't show up at all on Tavros. Is there something that is preventing her encounter from triggering?

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Im apparently doing/done something VERY wrong, because I can't even run into her at all. On my main playthrough, even to double-check I went and re-visited Flahne on M'henga, but i rode the elevator up and down, got in and out on every floor over and over again and she wouldn't show up at all on Tavros. Is there something that is preventing her encounter from triggering?
Are you not a backer by any chance? Jasvalla is currently backers only.

Jan 23, 2016
I have the backer version, yes. I just did another test and made a brand new character, speedran through the tutorial dungeon, got to mhenga, talked to Flahne, went back to Tavros and STILL going in and out of the elevator isn't triggering anything.

Jan 23, 2016
Though if things changed I might not still be 'registered' as a backer? They did update the game to be like, one game that everyone downloads isntead of Public/Backer versions, and then if you're a backer it unlocks stuff. Is there a way to check that?

Edit: okay i see on the main screen of the game file it lists as Game Version: 0.9.010-PUBLIC-ELECTRON#2246 which probably means I'm back on the public version again. Dangit all.

Edit 2: There we go, now with Patreon relinked, can download the Backer build on the main site. Herpderp me dumb and just didn't notice I wasn't actually backing anymore lol.

Last edited:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
There's still a separate tab for backers instead of the play tab on the front page. I'm assuming you're grabbing it from the play tab instead of from the backer tab on accident. You will get logged out your main page account every month which probably doesn't help.