How about Einen?

How about Einen?

• Total voters

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Feels odd to talk about a character not fully formed and in the game yet.

I am hyped, but cautious voted maus.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Feels odd to talk about a character not fully formed and in the game yet.

I am hyped, but cautious voted maus.
Same here. Color me optimistic.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, I love the idea of the character as we know it and since it's William I'm sure I'll enjoy the hell out of Einen when she appears and am consequently hyped for whenever that happens... but we know very little about her, unless there's more on Discord that I haven't seen: Sounds great but I'm not thinking too much about it until the time comes, because I don't want to build up expectations in my head that may have no relation to what's actually happening. I'll take it as she comes. Literally and figuratively. xD

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
I am excited, will does great work. I love the fact that she is a mousegirl thief and we do need a thief comanion too. I can't wait to see if this character becomes a favorite.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I look forward to her because she looks rather cute and cute looking thiefs are always promising - especially since she is probably more dangerous than demure..

But one thing comes to mind: She does not look like a mouse, but a rat.
Her tail is not hairy enough for a mouse.
Still, that is not a bad thing, makes me nostalgic, since the first pet I remember where two cute rats. =)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
MqBg1fx2.png

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
She gives me the same vibe as Amily from CoC1, so I'm already looking forward to adding her!
Amily was the first significant character I met in CoC1 and I ended up falling in love with her, since, together with Urta, they were the most realistic characters in the game!
They had a complex past, with deep stories and both reacted and were shaped by it in the same way that real people would be!
With both trying to look tough, indifferent and fearless against the world, but who were still those sweet girls who dreamed of finding love and having happy families! (even if part of them had already given up on that dream!)
If Einen has half that depth in the content, it will be worth it!

Reactions: Daft Hellians

sumdude3456

May 14, 2020
All jokes aside, I am more hyped to see this maus than I am for Cyperpunk, which is saying a LOT. William has this uncanny ability to write things in a borderline perfect way. I have no doubt he put an obscene amount of effort and love into her, so that we may all enjoy putting an obscene amount of 'love' in her. Can't wait to get to know (and subsequently simp over) another S++ tier character in this game. I only hope that I'm ready for the inevitable feels that always come neatly packaged with Will's characters.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
WTF just happened?

I do not know if you are trolling haha but if it is so very good that one
Why the fuck is that so funny and why do you think Titanio's question qualifies him as a troll?

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Why the fuck is that so funny and why do you think Titanio's question qualifies him as a troll?
haha William liked his question and left quietly later, I know what it feels like to be someone important in a place and someone does not know you, even if the person who tells you is new, it gives a strange feeling hahaha, the word "trolling" is derogatory in any way? I ask just because your reaction seemed too big to me, in my language it is taken as joking
Im not trolling, im just new in this place
haha excuse me, I think I was a bit over the top with my reaction

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
haha William liked his question and left quietly later, I know what it feels like to be someone important in a place and someone does not know you, even if the person who tells you is new, it gives a strange feeling hahaha, the word "trolling" is derogatory in any way? I ask just because your reaction seemed too big to me, in my language it is taken as joking
William liked his post, yeah, but "left quietly later"? What the fuck does that mean? And yes, the word "troll" has a negative connotation. Google it in English since it's obviously not your first language (no offense meant, it's just obvious and an obvious barrier in this case).

Also, throwing in "haha" at the beginning or indeed at any point of your posts adds extra flavor to what you're saying, and that flavor says "I'm a dick." Again, just letting you know in case English isn't your first language.

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
William liked his post, yeah, but "left quietly later"? What the fuck does that mean? And yes, the word "troll" has a negative connotation. Google it in English since it's obviously not your first language (no offense meant, it's just obvious and an obvious barrier in this case).

Also, throwing in "haha" at the beginning or indeed at any point of your posts adds extra flavor to what you're saying, and that flavor says "I'm a dick." Again, just letting you know in case English isn't your first language.

Damn, it means "offending", I already tell you that nobody knows this in my country, basically here the imported word is "trolear" instead of "ofender", i will be careful with my expressions in the future, it seems that even a laugh can seem somewhat malicious, and with William, relax, I'm not making fun of anyone, but the situation.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
upload_2020-11-24_6-48-9.png

Anyways maus.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I'm very hyped for her. William has been teasing us with her for far too long in the discord server. We want maus, William, give us the maus!!!!

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Im not trolling, im just new in this place

I simply 'liked' the post you made because I was working when I read it yesterday and didn't have the time to articulate a decent response. Also I thought I was being coy.

Anyway: I began writing in the community for Trials in Tainted Space on April 10, 2018, joining the forums a little bit afterward. I've written across three games in the last two-and-some years, with my focus always being on Fen's sci-fi game. Even before I became Staff on TiTS, I did not do much writing for CoC2, and I don't yet maintain a CoC thread like I do with my TiTS thread. When Einin is implemented I will post one. In CoC2 I've written a variety of projects: a few scenes for everyone's favorite elf Etheryn, a massive suite of futa momdom content for Lady Evergreen, Gytha's win and loss scenes for Winter CIty, Kura in the Frostwood (who still needs a preg xpac), and the Cat Harem Breeding & Pregnancy expansion.

Trying to describe what I've done in TiTS is quite frankly impossible at this point and my thread OP is always updated with my own personal contributions.

Einin was always intended to be the only thing I really did for CoC2 besides anything else that really, really caught my eye to want to write. I was always drawn to the idea of the companion system in general because I see it as a moving platform, of sorts. Einin could be a permanent fixture in a lot of people's parties, meaning that I can write all the content I like for a character I want to work on, so she can be up-to-date constantly... and I can focus 100% on her when I'm not toiling on TiTS. I want to write lots of Threesomes w/ her and Cait; I'd love her to be 'coached' by Evergreen.

Currently, the ball is in Savin's court. All I'm waiting is him to tell me "All the pre-companion stuff you've written is fine," then I can work at her at pace and without worrying about contradicting in his world lore and design. I won't be posting a CoC2 thread until Einin is implemented. Incidentally I didn't make my TiTS thread either until the Rat's Raiders were completed.

In due course you will encounter a Mecian named Einin, an insouciant thief prowling the outskirts of Hawkethorne -- and a potential companion! Investigate her crimes and bring her to justice, or dig deeper to unearth her motivations. Whatever choices you make to coerce or befriend the mouse, you can expect much teasing, tenderness, intimate lovemaking, rough sex, and plenty of delicious bullying.

Also, Einin is a virgin. And 4'8 tall. If the player subs to others, she subs with them... based on her libido. If the player tops, she's yours to form. Where Brint is the big tall assertive male option for players who like others taking the lead, I foresee Einin being the complete opposite, whose dearth of experience will allow for a lot of cuteness and discovery.

Titanio

Aug 15, 2020
I simply 'liked' the post you made because I was working when I read it yesterday and didn't have the time to articulate a decent response. Also I thought I was being coy.

Anyway: I began writing in the community for Trials in Tainted Space on April 10, 2018, joining the forums a little bit afterward. I've written across three games in the last two-and-some years, with my focus always being on Fen's sci-fi game. Even before I became Staff on TiTS, I did not do much writing for CoC2, and I don't yet maintain a CoC thread like I do with my TiTS thread. When Einin is implemented I will post one. In CoC2 I've written a variety of projects: a few scenes for everyone's favorite elf Etheryn, a massive suite of futa momdom content for Lady Evergreen, Gytha's win and loss scenes for Winter CIty, Kura in the Frostwood (who still needs a preg xpac), and the Cat Harem Breeding & Pregnancy expansion.

Trying to describe what I've done in TiTS is quite frankly impossible at this point and my thread OP is always updated with my own personal contributions.

Einin was always intended to be the only thing I really did for CoC2 besides anything else that really, really caught my eye to want to write. I was always drawn to the idea of the companion system in general because I see it as a moving platform, of sorts. Einin could be a permanent fixture in a lot of people's parties, meaning that I can write all the content I like for a character I want to work on, so she can be up-to-date constantly... and I can focus 100% on her when I'm not toiling on TiTS. I want to write lots of Threesomes w/ her and Cait; I'd love her to be 'coached' by Evergreen.

Currently, the ball is in Savin's court. All I'm waiting is him to tell me "All the pre-companion stuff you've written is fine," then I can work at her at pace and without worrying about contradicting in his world lore and design. I won't be posting a CoC2 thread until Einin is implemented. Incidentally I didn't make my TiTS thread either until the Rat's Raiders were completed.

Also, Einin is a virgin. And 4'8 tall. If the player subs to others, she subs with them... based on her libido. If the player tops, she's yours to form. Where Brint is the big tall assertive male option for players who like others taking the lead, I foresee Einin being the complete opposite, whose dearth of experience will allow for a lot of cuteness and discovery.
Thats pretty nice, I love the cat harem scenes that you wrote, and Enini sounds like a adorable character, thanks for answering my dumb question

Metronome

Sep 5, 2020
Earth, Sol System
A mouse being the party's rouge? How quaint.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I'm definitely hype. William is one of my favorite writers and his contributions to coc2 are some of my favorites. Gytha (3rd favorite elf), Kura, the preg stuff for thr harem cats, the Evergreen stuff.

Can't wait to see how this companion fits into the story. Definitely making a champion just for her.