Hitoroki's Art Thread // Freebie Sunday (May 21st)!

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Rough line-art progress on Syri. I haven't forgotten her junk, just can't draw it right now with my niece visiting. I'm basically making a hybrid of the reference you gave me and Cheshire's bust; nude, clothed with flirty/smug and bashful expressions that I'd imagine she'd have in her win and loss states after playing against Steele at the bar.

Holy shit, you're the best.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Sorry if I'm requesting something that's a bit more than you wanted to draw. I figured I'd give it a request, it can't hurt anything. Pose #1 if that's not already used up.

Celina is half-kaithrit/half-ausar. She's 22 years old, a total tomboy in personality and behavior, but she's got a decently curvy body with big F-cup breasts, with some appreciably large lactating pink nipples. She has long violet hair (which she keeps in twin braids) and violet fur (the fur is just on her arms and legs like an ausar, though her hands are clawed like a kaithrit) with amber feline-pupil'd eyes. She has tan lines from a soccer uniform, heavy tan with milky-pale skin where the uniform would cover. (Don't sweat this part too much as I'm aware her fur mostly covers where her uniform does not) With nice freckles. She has two very fluffy feline tails, the same color as her hair and fur. She has a nice little violet landing strip of pubic hair.

Hopefully that's everything you'll need, and if you're done with Pose #1 already, any of the others you want to do are also good by me. Thanks for doing this thread. Even if you don't draw my shit here it's still awesome of you to give us free stuff like this.

Sitting Kaithrit-Ausar.png

Okay, I modified pose #3 for practice last night, and thought it might work for your character a little better than pose 1. How do you feel about it?

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016

Okay, I modified pose #3 for practice last night, and thought it might work for your character a little better than pose 1. How do you feel about it?
I love it! Gives her a slightly mischievous feel. Thanks for drawing this! It's the first art of any kind for any of my characters. The lines under her eyes do make her look a bit older. She's just 22, and supposed to be pretty youthful. But otherwise it's awesome! Can't wait to see what those tails look like when the fluff is added.

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I love it! Gives her a slightly mischievous feel. Thanks for drawing this! It's the first art of any kind for any of my characters. The lines u see eyes do make her look a bit older. She's just 22, and supposed to be pretty youthful. But otherwise it's awesome! Can't wait to see what those tails look like when the fluff is added.

Wasn't actually the lines of the face, her head was just way too long.

Sitting Kaithrit-Ausar - No BG.png Sitting Kaithrit-Ausar.png Sitting Kaithrit-Ausar -Closeup.png

Reactions: Night Trap

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Thank you so much! I love the expression you gave her! I hope I didn't seem like I was looking a gift horse in the mouth or anything. I really appreciate you drawing this for me!

Not at all! Your comment was what tipped me off to the head shape being majorly wrong. It's the kind of constructive criticism I need to improve.

Tacit

Creator
Jul 5, 2016
Hi there, I don't know if you're still doing this, so I hope you don't mind me tossing in a suggestion of my own.

Sonya Reasner is a cute, young, and shy mouse girl. She stands 5' tall with shoulder-length white hair parted by a pair of big, round mouse ears that match her hair on the outside and are pink on the inside. Striking, sapphire blue eyes take in the surroundings around her youthfully feminine face. Her body is svelte and petite with gentle curves, covered in soft, fair skin. Perky, palmable B-cups sit on her chest. A pink, hairless mouse tail sticks out just above her small but shapely butt.

She’s dressed in a simple, black knee-length dress over a short sleeved, white button-up collared shirt. Her panties, bra and socks all match, being plain white cotton with blue trim and a blue mickey mouse symbol on the front of her panties and the top outer sides of her knee socks.

If you want lewd, she has small pink nipples and tuft of white pubic hair on her mons.

Thanks for the opportunity to pitch this to you.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Hi there, I don't know if you're still doing this, so I hope you don't mind me tossing in a suggestion of my own.

Sonya Reasner is a cute, young, and shy mouse girl. She stands 5' tall with shoulder-length white hair parted by a pair of big, round mouse ears that match her hair on the outside and are pink on the inside. Striking, sapphire blue eyes take in the surroundings around her youthfully feminine face. Her body is svelte and petite with gentle curves, covered in soft, fair skin. Perky, palmable B-cups sit on her chest. A pink, hairless mouse tail sticks out just above her small but shapely butt.

She’s dressed in a simple, black knee-length dress over a short sleeved, white button-up collared shirt. Her panties, bra and socks all match, being plain white cotton with blue trim and a blue mickey mouse symbol on the front of her panties and the top outer sides of her knee socks.

If you want lewd, she has small pink nipples and tuft of white pubic hair on her mons.

Thanks for the opportunity to pitch this to you.

Hey, sorry I've stopped working on this bunch. But I'll keep this one in mind because I'm planning on revisiting this in a few weeks time with some new poses. I've gotta take on some paid comm's to cover some hospital fees, so I can't really devote the time to the free stuff right now.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I hope that takes you one step further than those "artists" who cater to x body part kink by making said part huge and claim the drawing looks that way because of the "angle".

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I'm gonna do a single freebie commission tomorrow. But there's a catch, let me explain. One person's gonna walk away with a flat-colored commission of their Steele, or CoC champion.

All you've gotta do is :
  1. Put your character description in a spoiler
  2. Tell me about your character's personality. Give me a couple of their good qualities, and a couple of their negative ones. For example, are they brazen, short-tempered, curious, slutty, good-tempered, caring?
  3. What do they do for fun?
  4. Which NPC are they particularly fond of / in love with?

At Noon CST tomorrow I'll pick my favorite and get to work on 'em. I'll be picking the pose, expression, outfit etc. based on what you tell me about their personality so be as detailed and descriptive as possible.

Protip : Characters with incredibly involved character descriptions are less likely to be picked. I just don't have time to render a 12 winged, 4 horsecocked, 8 lipple breasted demonlord as fun as that'd be, so try to keep it fairly tame by Fenoxo standards.

You can expect something with about the following level of colouring :

Cultist.png

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I'm gonna do a single freebie commission tomorrow. But there's a catch, let me explain. One person's gonna walk away with a flat-colored commission of their Steele, or CoC champion.

All you've gotta do is :
  2. Tell me about your character's personality. Give me a couple of their good qualities, and a couple of their negative ones. For example, are they brazen, short-tempered, curious, slutty, good-tempered, caring?

At Noon CST tomorrow I'll pick my favorite and get to work on 'em. I'll be picking the pose, expression, outfit etc. based on what you tell me about their personality so be as detailed and descriptive as possible.

Protip : Characters with incredibly involved character descriptions are less likely to be picked. I just don't have time to render a 12 winged, 4 horsecocked, 8 lipple breasted demonlord as fun as that'd be, so try to keep it fairly tame by Fenoxo standards.

This sounds really fun. Not really sure how in-depth to go, so I'll keep it kind of simple.
Canute Steele is a 7 feet tall huskar with two bovine horns, thanks to the Treatment. A boyish face, fair skin, blonde hair, green eyes and freckles all give him a youthful look. He's muscular, but like most huskar, he's got a bit of cushion for the pushin'. He has an EXTRA THICC foot-long ausar cock. His fur is all the same color as his hair. He usually wears a sleek catsuit like the Steele Tech uniform, unzipped to below his chest floof.

2.Canute is always happy, extremely kind-hearted, and pretty much acts like a Silver Age superhero (think Adam West's Batman.) He stands up for the weak and puts others before himself, buuuut... he's easily seduced distracted. He likes to monologue to those he fights, explaining how what they're doing is wrong and how he's going to show them the error of their ways. In addition to being very reckless, he usually over-estimates his own skills. The Treatment has made him both obsessed with sex and unthinking of the consequences. More than a few times during an interview after an act of heroism, he has begun having sex on live television. He's also a sucker for a pretty face or a nice rack, and has unintentionally allowed quite a few evil-doers to escape the grasp of justice because he was too busy ogling their assets.

3. Canute usually exercises for fun, particularly sports of any kind, but he's a fan of practical jokes as well. He's an avid comic-book reader, which is why he styles himself as some sort of super-hero (Called "The Impregnator" because he can sneak into even the most impregnable fortress.)

4. Canute is in love with Erra, loving her confident attitude in public, her submissiveness in the bedroom, and most importantly, her willingness to engage in exhibitionism. The fact that she keeps herself in great shape is a big plus to him as well. Erra's hidden vulnerability makes him feel quite protective of her, and he'd do almost anything (within the cause of JUSTICE, of course) to keep her safe and happy.

Last edited:

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017

All you've gotta do is :

Well... nothing to lose :ghost:
tried to shorten it down, i think some details probably don't show due fur, but w/e.

The Mercenary Arche Steele is a 6 feet and 7 inches tall Worg-Morph. He usually wears a WINTER GEAR as he spends a lot of time searching through UVETO snow fields, otherwise he folds his wings like a long black feathered coat over him. Arche has the face of a mythical worg, similar to a wolf, with sharp canines poking out. He is mostly covered by a thick a black fur matted with white stripes all over. A pair of gills start growing out just below his neck, spreading out horizontally and draping his chest. The moderate spiked black hair on his head can barely hide his pair of pointed dog ears. Muscular but not thick, he can fly if the need rises with his 2 large black feathered wings that he usually curls behind him. Despite his sharp claws perfect for combat, the lava saber is usually his to go weapon.

2 - Mischievous, he still try to see the best in others, but he learned to stop being so naive and that he needs to always be prepared for the worst. He doesn't approve forced choices upon others, but he respect the choices everyone decided to make on their own. Learning through mistakes is the best way to learn in his point of view, unless such decision seems really fatal. Can be viewed as cold or too serious by those who don't talk to him or know him well to understand his way of joking. He is utmost loyal to those he truly consider his friends and will never betray his family, even helping out his cousin when he was captured by the myr. He manages to stay very focused on it's objectives, that is unless someone he cares needs help or notices something strange or some tail wags for the big dog

3 - Whenever able he enjoys going to shows, or just spend time reading Fantasy Books that he exchange titles with Syri whenever both are playing online and talking.

4 - It's hard to compete with his best friend, the Ben-14 AI aka Benji, but besides him Arche identifies with Juro. He loves Anno and the way he can count on her for everything, as also knowing the fact that she is just as much a pervert as he is, and in that ways almost nothing can bother either side to fight over petty things.

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Whoa, only two and they're both male? This is a really unusual turn of events. Only a couple hours to go.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know about the rest of forumites, but my main Female Steele is too detailed design wise and my secondary Male Steele has yet to get a headcanon personality, so I felt I had to pass.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I don't know about the rest of forumites, but my main Female Steele is too detailed design wise and my secondary Male Steele has yet to get a headcanon personality, so I felt I had to pass.
Yeah, I figured that might have been the issue for the female characters. Funnily enough I don't think any of mine would have passed my own ruleset. n.n Perhaps I should just have opened this up as a portrait commission to reduce the complexity.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016

But seriously, if anyone's holding back for this reason I'll just do a portrait instead of a full piece if they're super detailed.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
This sounds really fun. Not really sure how in-depth to go, so I'll keep it kind of simple.
Canute Steele is a 7 feet tall huskar with two bovine horns, thanks to the Treatment. A boyish face, fair skin, blonde hair, green eyes and freckles all give him a youthful look. He's muscular, but like most huskar, he's got a bit of cushion for the pushin'. He has an EXTRA THICC foot-long ausar cock. His fur is all the same color as his hair. He usually wears a sleek catsuit like the Steele Tech uniform, unzipped to below his chest floof.

2.Canute is always happy, extremely kind-hearted, and pretty much acts like a Silver Age superhero (think Adam West's Batman.) He stands up for the weak and puts others before himself, buuuut... he's easily seduced distracted. He likes to monologue to those he fights, explaining how what they're doing is wrong and how he's going to show them the error of their ways. In addition to being very reckless, he usually over-estimates his own skills. The Treatment has made him both obsessed with sex and unthinking of the consequences. More than a few times during an interview after an act of heroism, he has begun having sex on live television. He's also a sucker for a pretty face or a nice rack, and has unintentionally allowed quite a few evil-doers to escape the grasp of justice because he was too busy ogling their assets.

3. Canute usually exercises for fun, particularly sports of any kind, but he's a fan of practical jokes as well. He's an avid comic-book reader, which is why he styles himself as some sort of super-hero (Called "The Impregnator" because he can sneak into even the most impregnable fortress.)

4. Canute is in love with Erra, loving her confident attitude in public, her submissiveness in the bedroom, and most importantly, her willingness to engage in exhibitionism. The fact that she keeps herself in great shape is a big plus to him as well. Erra's hidden vulnerability makes him feel quite protective of her, and he'd do almost anything (within the cause of JUSTICE, of course) to keep her safe and happy.

K, gonna draw Canute. Shooting for having this one done within a couple days. What can I say? I have a thing for exhibitionism.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why does Night Trap keep snagging all the artists, he already got Rorai to draw for him smh.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Why does Night Trap keep snagging all the artists, he already got Rorai to draw for him smh.

Orly? Oh yeah, I did a freebie for Night in my YCH bunch a while back. Hmmm... I think I might extend the deadline, and see if anyone else wants a character done. I'm gonna modify the rules a bit so people with more complex chars don't feel entirely left out too. Sry @Night Trap I kinda want to give more of the forum a chance to get some of their characters done, you're still in the running I just want a bigger pool to pick from.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Hooooooooooooooooooooookay!

I'm extending the deadline, and modifying the rules a little, see below.

I'm gonna do a single freebie commission. But there's a catch, let me explain. One person's gonna walk away with a flat-colored commission of their Steele, or CoC champion.

All you've gotta do is :

At Noon CST on Sunday the 21st I'll pick my favorite and get to work on 'em. I'll be picking the pose, expression, outfit etc. based on what you tell me about their personality so be as detailed and descriptive as possible.

Protip : Characters with incredibly involved character descriptions probably won't get a full body piece. I just don't have time to render a 12 winged, 4 horsecocked, 8 lipple breasted demonlord as fun as that'd be, so try to keep it fairly tame by Fenoxo standards. HOWEVER, you will probably receive a bust or portrait that you can use for your forum avatar or icon for this or any other site.

Reactions: Candycane

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Orly? Oh yeah, I did a freebie for Night in my YCH bunch a while back. Hmmm... I think I might extend the deadline, and see if anyone else wants a character done. I'm gonna modify the rules a bit so people with more complex chars don't feel entirely left out too. Sry @Night Trap I kinda want to give more of the forum a chance to get some of their characters done, you're still in the running I just want a bigger pool to pick from.
It's understandable. I am a bit sad that I thought I had "won", even if it was by default. :p Don't feel obligated though. You're doing this for free after all.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Now I feel bad.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
It's understandable. I am a bit sad that I thought I had "won", even if it was by default. :p Don't feel obligated though. You're doing this for free after all.
Why that ? when i posted i knew my Steele was too complex already and wouldn't get picked anyway. Also i didn't think it would be a full drawing, from the start i though it was gonna be a bust like the example he showed.

Maybe i'll try my CoC character later, he is way more simple than that :D

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Cassi Steele
Cassi Steele is a 4ft 10 tech specialist with dark blue skin decorated with faintly glowing pink markings, she has a cutely freckled and heartshaped face framed by a pair of iridescent knee length pigtails. Poking out from her hair are a pair of tapering 15 inch elven ears that allow to her to rival even the cutest of puppies. Her luscious, O-shaped lips and demonic eyes glow bright pink and her nose is upturned and rounded like that of a cute little piggy. At the top of her slender toned frame are large milky G-cup breasts and slender arms coated in hexagonal chitin plates, below what can only be called 'child-bearing' hips support a bouncy bubble butt all balanced on a pair of furry hooved legs. Trailing behind her is a long slender dark blue tail that ends in a distinctly perverse demonic cock-head and upon her back a set of 6 phallic wings that replicate it. Her most distincitive set of features however are the extra sets of large, drooling, pouty lips in place of her nipples and vagina both glowing a bright pink.

Cassi is an upbeat, savvy and open minded individual always up for a challenge. Her already high libido was further reinforced upon taking the treatment but her particular reaction caused her to actually gain intelligence and perceptive ability, with the downside of having to maintain a steady diet of cum. Not that she minds thanks to the treatments other effects and her natural adaptability. She's fully embraced her sexuality and loves to flirt and flaunt what she's got at every opportunity. This has manifested in a strong exhibitionistic streak emphasised by her normal choice of wardrobe which, whilst providing extra protection in combat, fully exposes her assets. She often finds herself taking the initiative to engage with others but falling into their pace making her an excellent partner for strong dominants, she can't help but love to please.

Cassi plays a lot of video games for fun but being an adventuress she spends a lot of time out in the field exploring new terrain and 'interacting' with the locales in her own special way. She may be getting a 'bad' reputation in some ports but she certainly doesn't take any offence, if the prudes won't enjoy themselves she's more than happy to spread the fun and love herself.
She also spends a fair chunk of time whoring at Beth's Busty Broads earning credits to fund her adventuring lifestyle. (nobody pays you for wanderlust kids)

Cassi's weakness for strong confident women had her falling head over hooves for Sera. Her affections haven't gone unreciprocated either with their dominant lover collaring Cassi to claim them as her own and even relenting on her 'no kids' stance in life siring a healthy set of twins for Cassi to fawn over, herself even becoming quite enamoured with the little monsters so long as she isn't responsible for them.

Last edited:

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Visibility bump* because it's not much of a contest without competition.

There's only 3(?) entrants so far for a freebie? C'mon guys!
Hooooooooooooooooooooookay!

I'm extending the deadline, and modifying the rules a little, see below.

I'm gonna do a single freebie commission. But there's a catch, let me explain. One person's gonna walk away with a flat-colored commission of their Steele, or CoC champion.

All you've gotta do is :

At Noon CST on Sunday the 21st I'll pick my favorite and get to work on 'em. I'll be picking the pose, expression, outfit etc. based on what you tell me about their personality so be as detailed and descriptive as possible.

Protip : Characters with incredibly involved character descriptions probably won't get a full body piece. I just don't have time to render a 12 winged, 4 horsecocked, 8 lipple breasted demonlord as fun as that'd be, so try to keep it fairly tame by Fenoxo standards. HOWEVER, you will probably receive a bust or portrait that you can use for your forum avatar or icon for this or any other site.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
How did I miss this thread????
I am totally down for this!
My character is rather vanilla I think: Erica Steele is a human smuggler and stands at 5'6, with a youthful, feminine face. Her lips are thin, often pursed in concentration. She has bright blue eyes, and her dark black hair reaches down to her shoulders, with her bangs just above her eyes. She has very pale, delicate skin, and a toned, slender body. Though she is strong, her body is smooth, no muscles show through. She has B-cup breasts with pink nipples. She is endowed with a 14 inch cock, but no balls. Under it is a beautiful, almost untouched vagina, which drips occasionally with girlcum. That's about it, sorry for being so boring, lol.

Erica is a driven character, always trying to excel and be the best, no matter what it costs. Enemies are crushed, and friends can wind up being pawns; if they aren't being used as toys. She utilizes what ever she can, however she can, to achieve her objectives. If that involves using her body or her sexuality, so be it. She is a very dominant person who takes pleasure from controlling the weak. She has a secret weak spot for her subs, and will show genuine affection to them, and to others she befriends who prove themselves to be equally as strong.

Though Erica has chosen the skill-path and life of a Smuggler, she loves to tinker with all sorts of different technologies, especially alien ones. She always wants to have the best weapons and armor for the job, and that means her gear needs to have a personal touch. Oddly enough she loves to collect things. Strange foods, items, weapons, etc, from alien cultures, or antiques from Earth's history. In doing this she has found herself enjoying exploring new worlds, not just to make credits anymore. She also likes to dominate her partners, utilizing her dick far more often than her pussy. She saves that as a special treat.

Erica has a special soft spot for Inessa and Erra, as their submissive personalities do not conflict with her own. Over time she has found herself growing, fond of them, and she wants to keep them all to herself. Maybe they will become a part of a new collection? *Dun dun dun!*

Also, @Candycane you are a Slaaneshi Daemonette! *le gasp*