Hitoroki's Art Thread // Freebie Sunday (May 21st)!

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
dog dick, since she's a puppy-girl trap.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
medium, maybe a little above average [like 6.5in instead of 5.5in] but i'm not aiming for a micro-peen nor some glorious third leg. feel free to make the knot pretty healthy, i always boost my Steele's knot to be nice and thick

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
No, that's pretty accurate, I'd say.

Here ya go. In the interest of time, I'm gonna stop at flat colors on these but I might revisit them and do some proper values so they pop from the page some more.

I'm just trying to keep each piece to whatever I can achieve in 1-2 hours of work each. Let me know where I've hit/missed the mark, I'd really appreciate some feedback on these.

YCH Standing - Horsewoman.png

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'd love to see Inessa in the nr. 1 position
You look at Inessa and she flushes in obvious delight. Her dusky blue cheeks turn a darker shade, and she nervously toys with a lock of her lustrous white hair. There’s a lot of it to play with, after all - it’s braided all the way down to her impeccably round rump.

Her excitement at being watched is obvious in the rapid rise and fall of her soft, slight breasts and the stiffness of her dimpled nipples. Her pert peaks, while not massive, still look like delicious little handfuls, easy to cup and tease.

Brilliant butterfly-like wings protrude from her shoulderblades, fae-like and multifaceted. As the light hits them, they shimmer and dance with scintillating colors. Almost as brilliant as her wings, Inessa’s bright blue-green eyes sparkle at you. Like all saeri eyes, they’re like colored stars exploding within a black-rimmed iris.

Her womanhood is on full display finally free from the dreaded chastity belt, her lips beading with their ever present moisture, only growing slicker as you allow your eyes to linger.

On her upper right arm, there is a beautiful tree-branch tattoo wrapped around it with cherry-blossoms blooming. There’s also another skin-modded tattoo between her shoulderblades, just four words written in fancy, looped letters: “Love Me, Lash Me”.

Around her neck is the collar you presented her with, made of the same silvery metal as her old chastity belt and engraved with an elaborate floral design similar to her tattoo. Upon the front of the collar sits a reasonably-sized amethyst, carved into the shape of a heart with a padlock symbol set into it.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Too bad, I'd have taken pose 4 for Adoni. I guess I could snag pose 3 for Kleiopa instead.

A young woman with soft features, about 1.7 meters in height, slim build, toned but not very muscled. Between B and C cup breasts, slightly wide hips. She has olive skin and shoulder length chestnut hair tied into a ponytail. Adorning her body is a simple white toga, an odd golden circlet, and a single gold stud in one ear. Green eyes flash defiance and mischief while she smiles playfully.

She is a sort of young queen of a city state in one of my games. She loves to cause trouble for her chief adviser and the woman who mainly raised her. The description is copied from when she's causing trouble by smashing up a bunch of expensive training equipment unnecessarily.

So I'm playing with your design a little, do you want me to make the toga slightly transparent? Otherwise the pose will be lost somewhat in the fabric. I really like this one by the way, fabric is infuriating and fun to draw.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
It could be a bit thinner or pulled out of the way, intentionally wearing it wrong and making her look a bit bratty would fit the character.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Is she flirty as well? This'd be a good pose for that too.
She has more of a relaxed confidence. Flirty isn't really her thing, but she might emulate other's a bit since it's a society with a fair bit of sexual charge. Someone performing oral in a public hallway isn't out of the ordinary.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Sorry if I'm requesting something that's a bit more than you wanted to draw. I figured I'd give it a request, it can't hurt anything. Pose #1 if that's not already used up.

Celina is half-kaithrit/half-ausar. She's 22 years old, a total tomboy in personality and behavior, but she's got a decently curvy body with big F-cup breasts, with some appreciably large lactating pink nipples. She has long violet hair (which she keeps in twin braids) and violet fur (the fur is just on her arms and legs like an ausar, though her hands are clawed like a kaithrit) with amber feline-pupil'd eyes. She has tan lines from a soccer uniform, heavy tan with milky-pale skin where the uniform would cover. (Don't sweat this part too much as I'm aware her fur mostly covers where her uniform does not) With nice freckles. She has two very fluffy feline tails, the same color as her hair and fur. She has a nice little violet landing strip of pubic hair.

Hopefully that's everything you'll need, and if you're done with Pose #1 already, any of the others you want to do are also good by me. Thanks for doing this thread. Even if you don't draw my shit here it's still awesome of you to give us free stuff like this.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Here ya go. In the interest of time, I'm gonna stop at flat colors on these but I might revisit them and do some proper values so they pop from the page some more.

I'm just trying to keep each piece to whatever I can achieve in 1-2 hours of work each. Let me know where I've hit/missed the mark, I'd really appreciate some feedback on these.

I would say she's definately not the type to paint her nails. :p

But I really appreciate this.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hey, can I get uuuuuuh... some Syri in pose #3? With uuuuuuh... extra nude?

Syri Dorna is a six-foot tall ausar girl with shoulder-length raven hair and a pair of huge, perky wolf ears perched atop her head. Though she’s got a distinctly human body and face, the silky fur on her arms and legs, and the swishing, bushy tail give her a distinctly feral, alien appearance. Her attire is loose and carefree: a pair of torn up jeans, tall leather boots, and a T-shirt that’s a little too tight, accentuating her ample bust; more distinctive, though, is the long military coat she’s wearing. Long and flowing, her jacket nearly reaches the floor, and certainly seems to have seen better days, even if its buttons are brightly polished, glistening proudly amidst tears and cuts all around them. Under her tight clothes, you can see the outlines of her taut muscles: powerful legs, a firm ass, and a hint of a six-pack. What draws your eyes, though is the distinctive bulge between her legs, hinting at the big, veiny, knotty cock lurking below.

Syri has a pair of full DD-cup breasts, big and bouncy and oh so soft, each tipped with a big, sensitive nipple that’s perfect to tug and squeeze.

A thick eight-inch knotty dog-cock rests between Syri’s legs where her cunt ought to be, hanging over a pair of cum-filled testicles, surrounded by a nicely trimmed bush of downy pubes. Opposite that, she has a nice, inviting little asshole between her firm cheeks, right where it belongs.

Really good reference right here:

syri_colorsmall_web_version.png

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I would say she's definately not the type to paint her nails. :p

But I really appreciate this.
Oh damn, hah... sorry, That's a quick fix though. I'll just make it pink like they're unpainted when I get the chance for you.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
She has more of a relaxed confidence. Flirty isn't really her thing, but she might emulate other's a bit since it's a society with a fair bit of sexual charge. Someone performing oral in a public hallway isn't out of the ordinary.

Here's where I'm at with this (gonna break for a quick nosh and an appointment with a client). Let me know if it's on point so far.

YCH Sitting - TheDarkMaster Transparent.png YCH Sitting - TheDarkMaster.png

medium, maybe a little above average [like 6.5in instead of 5.5in] but i'm not aiming for a micro-peen nor some glorious third leg. feel free to make the knot pretty healthy, i always boost my Steele's knot to be nice and thick

Roger roger! The first sketch I've done of the military costume has been fun, I might stick with that.

I'd love to see Inessa in the nr. 1 position

Looks like only the fine detail of her eyes, and wings will be visible clearly in this one. But I'll get to it.

Sorry if I'm requesting something that's a bit more than you wanted to draw. I figured I'd give it a request, it can't hurt anything. Pose #1 if that's not already used up.

Celina is half-kaithrit/half-ausar. She's 22 years old, a total tomboy in personality and behavior, but she's got a decently curvy body with big F-cup breasts, with some appreciably large lactating pink nipples. She has long violet hair (which she keeps in twin braids) and violet fur (the fur is just on her arms and legs like an ausar, though her hands are clawed like a kaithrit) with amber feline-pupil'd eyes. She has tan lines from a soccer uniform, heavy tan with milky-pale skin where the uniform would cover. (Don't sweat this part too much as I'm aware her fur mostly covers where her uniform does not) With nice freckles. She has two very fluffy feline tails, the same color as her hair and fur. She has a nice little violet landing strip of pubic hair.

Hopefully that's everything you'll need, and if you're done with Pose #1 already, any of the others you want to do are also good by me. Thanks for doing this thread. Even if you don't draw my shit here it's still awesome of you to give us free stuff like this.

A lot of the cooler feature's will be hidden or only partially visible in pose #1, can I fiddle with the others and see if you like what I come up with for them?

Syri Dorna is a six-foot tall ausar girl with shoulder-length raven hair and a pair of huge, perky wolf ears perched atop her head. Though she’s got a distinctly human body and face, the silky fur on her arms and legs, and the swishing, bushy tail give her a distinctly feral, alien appearance. Her attire is loose and carefree: a pair of torn up jeans, tall leather boots, and a T-shirt that’s a little too tight, accentuating her ample bust; more distinctive, though, is the long military coat she’s wearing. Long and flowing, her jacket nearly reaches the floor, and certainly seems to have seen better days, even if its buttons are brightly polished, glistening proudly amidst tears and cuts all around them. Under her tight clothes, you can see the outlines of her taut muscles: powerful legs, a firm ass, and a hint of a six-pack. What draws your eyes, though is the distinctive bulge between her legs, hinting at the big, veiny, knotty cock lurking below.

Syri has a pair of full DD-cup breasts, big and bouncy and oh so soft, each tipped with a big, sensitive nipple that’s perfect to tug and squeeze.

A thick eight-inch knotty dog-cock rests between Syri’s legs where her cunt ought to be, hanging over a pair of cum-filled testicles, surrounded by a nicely trimmed bush of downy pubes. Opposite that, she has a nice, inviting little asshole between her firm cheeks, right where it belongs.

Really good reference right here:

syri_colorsmall_web_version.png

No! You can't get extra nude, but you can have nude and costumed... cause Syri's my fav.

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Here's where I'm at with this (gonna break for a quick nosh and an appointment with a client). Let me know if it's on point so far.
Oh yes, that's fantastic! Now this is a young queen who likes causing trouble for her chief adviser. It looks like maybe she's got a scheme up her sleeve that she wants the player's help with pulling off. She is an amazonian sorcerer if that gives a little more context.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Oh yes, that's fantastic! Now this is a young queen who likes causing trouble for her chief adviser. It looks like maybe she's got a scheme up her sleeve that she wants the player's help with pulling off. She is an amazonian sorcerer if that gives a little more context.

This one was fun! Let me know what you think.

YCH Sitting - TheDarkMaster.png

Reactions: shadefalcon

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
My trappy character for pose 2 please.

either of these outfits would be nice, or nakey with a nice red rocket boner

http://safebooru.org//samples/1818/sample_fe26deb36e26a0e222e50535d9e1517465e2dca9.png?1900402 [ammo bandalier not needed]
http://safebooru.org//images/2083/03e8cff8337871a04ce51a1bb039522a1e494bbc.jpg?2172140 [black with pink lace prefered]
I'm really into kiss marks, affectionate body writing [cutey, pet, puppy, kissable, kiss me,etc.], collars, leashes, leather limb cuffs

any and all questions welcome

Here's the lineart, thoughts? I'll tackle the colors in the morning.

YCH Lounging - JDeko.png

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
A lot of the cooler feature's will be hidden or only partially visible in pose #1, can I fiddle with the others and see if you like what I come up with for them?

Oh yes, absolutely! That's very generous of you, thank you! I don't know why I never get an alert that you responded :negativeman: or why I didn't think to check this thread before now.:negativeman:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
very cute, i love where this is going

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Would you be willing to try Shekka (from Tarkus) in pose 3? I rather like the raskvel, but up to this point there's been little to no artwork for them.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
very cute, i love where this is going

YCH Lounging - JDeko.png

All done, hope you don't mind the nail polish; the fingers looked odd without it.

Would you be willing to try Shekka (from Tarkus) in pose 3? I rather like the raskvel, but up to this point there's been little to no artwork for them.

Sure, I'll try it out.

Also, that'll be it for these poses. I'll put up a new set of sketches once I've finished all the remaining requests.

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Looks great so far :D
And if you do, thanks :)

Sorry for the massive delay, I've had a crazy week, but I will finish all these this weekend assuming nothing else explodes.

YCH Laying Down - Shadefalcon - Collar.png YCH Laying Down - Shadefalcon.png

Also, just a little update on the order. I'm working on Syri next, then Night Trap's human/kaithrit hybrid; I need to try a couple things out to make the latter work correctly so it'll take more time.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Sorry for the massive delay, I've had a crazy week, but I will finish all these this weekend assuming nothing else explodes.
No problem. Good things are worth waiting for :)
And irl should always come first. Since you´re doing this for free people will more than likely be happy to wait for you to finish the stuff whenever you have the time and passion to do it :)

Also, the Inessa pics are wonderful!!! :D
Thanks for dualing both the collar and the chastity belt :)

(I hope no one noticed my premature posting...)

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016

YCH Sitting - Hugs Alright.png

Rough line-art progress on Syri. I haven't forgotten her junk, just can't draw it right now with my niece visiting. I'm basically making a hybrid of the reference you gave me and Cheshire's bust; nude, clothed with flirty/smug and bashful expressions that I'd imagine she'd have in her win and loss states after playing against Steele at the bar.