Hitoroki's Art Thread // Freebie Sunday (May 21st)!

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I'm starting up a thread of my work cause I need practice and I want to offer my services to you guys for your myriad Steele / CoC heroes.

Have a Virgin Killer Sweater meme of my OC Kaur, and Kaur as a Red Panda (PS. Can we get a Red Panda TF in TiTS?)

Backless Sweater Trap@0,5x b.png Backless Sweater Trap@0,5x human.png Panda Small.png

If you're interested, PM me for commissions, I'll use the cash for art books and classes so I can keep improving.

Rates are below :
B/W Sketches - $10+
Flat Colors (No Shading) - $20+
Cel-Shaded - $30+

The starting price is for Busts, from the nipples up, and prices will vary from there depending on the complexity of the character and the type of piece. Prices are per character in the piece.

I'll just list what I won't do, since it's shorter :
Intercourse (any kind) - Nudes and Lewds are fine though.
Scat
Violence/Guro

Where to find me :
Tumblr
Picarto

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I decided to redo the face a little, primarily the eyes because they were so... blah. What do you guys think?

Geisha Illust.png

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Just finished another piece of my new OC, Neph :

tumblr_olj4pyBuZd1w2ha4mo2_540.png
I love this one :D
I'm a particular fan of the sensual sway in her hips, her clothing which displays her belly button, and her nice color scheme.
Anubian jackal dog girls are pretty cool.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I love this one :D
I'm a particular fan of the sensual sway in her hips, her clothing which displays her belly button, and her nice color scheme.
Anubian jackal dog girls are pretty cool.

I'm afraid I can't take credit for her overall design, just the painting and the pose. Neph was a character I won in an auction from Nox/Neum (Check her out, I love her style).

Anyway, here's a 10 minute sketch I did today, as a really quick practice after doing some anatomy studies :

Peebee Sketch.png

I'll be coloring this one on stream tomorrow! 10~ am CST.

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm afraid I can't take credit for her overall design, just the painting and the pose. Neph was a character I won in an auction from Nox/Neum (Check her out, I love her style).
Ah. That explains stuff. I was on e621 the other day and saw a drawing of that OC made of Nox and was wondering what was up with that. It makes sense now :)
And yeah. I agree. From what I have seen Nox´s style is pretty nice.

Anyway, here's a 10 minute sketch I did today, as a really quick practice after doing some anatomy studies :

Looks good so far. Will probably look even better colored :)

Reactions: hitoroki

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Ah. That explains stuff. I was on e621 the other day and saw a drawing of that OC made of Nox and was wondering what was up with that. It makes sense now :)
And yeah. I agree. From what I have seen Nox´s style is pretty nice.

Looks good so far. Will probably look even better colored :)

Yeah, that piece was part of the auction. The best part about this Peebee piece is that Bioware released the official character sheet recently so I can use the correct colors and everything. I'm super excited, almost a bummer that I'm waiting for the stream, lol

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Peebee Sketch.png

I'm trying to decide how much I like this one and if I'm going to bother fully shading it but here's the flat color version.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

I'm trying to decide how much I like this one and if I'm going to bother fully shading it but here's the flat color version.
I think it looks great :) (But considering I only know about the character and actually haven't played mass effect, I might not be the best of judges.)
(Sorry about missing stream btw. I was studying and completely forgot about it)

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I think it looks great :) (But considering I only know about the character and actually haven't played mass effect, I might not be the best of judges.)
(Sorry about missing stream btw. I was studying and completely forgot about it)

No sweat, I never really have any viewers yet as I've only just started up again. But I'm trying to build the habit so it's not a drag once I do have a following.

Here's a piece I threw together for my patreon banner. It still needs highlights before I can call it finished, I'll be doing that part tonight.

BANNER.png

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Reminds me of a picture someone else uploaded to the site yesterday. Same pose and everything.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Reminds me of a picture someone else uploaded to the site yesterday. Same pose and everything.

What? Where?

Nvm, found it. Theirs looks kinda like a trace of the same reference though, their legs and hips are almost exactly in line with the original sketch.

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Here's the deal, pick a pose and give me as much reference material (via private message if there's a tonne of stuff) as you can. 1 piece per person in whichever pose you prefer, I'll draw the same one a couple times before I remove it from the list, and I'll get as many done as I can before I get bored or run out of free time so just check back.

Female or feminine characters only right now, fembois, traps, herm and trans characters are all welcome.

Usual rules apply, nude/lewd is welcome but adult characters only for those, no gore, scat or similar. If there's anything fetish-y you'd like done just ask, I'm pretty flexible with most things besides what I've mentioned and I'll let you know if there's anything I will do, but might not be able to do well.

Also, yeah the head is too big on #2, but I don't have time atm to fix it. XD

1)YCH Laying Down.png
2)YCH Lounging.png
3)YCH Sitting.png
4)YCH Standing.png

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alexandra is very much the spitting image of her kin, from head to toe, and in spirit aswell as body. She stands at a hefty 6'5, a quite imposing stature to go with her strong, well-toned build, her arms molded by the sweltering heat and back-breaking work at the forge during her formative years. She also has the necessary grace and agility to carry around her impressive body, along with a winning smile and occasional pheromones, but is lacking in the mental department, with a below-average intellect and a distaste of reading anything with big, smart-people words.

Going from top to bottom, she has her long, blonde hair done up in simple braids, and overlapping a pair of human-esque or sylvan ears. Her face is reasonably attractive, but not the utter pinnacle of femininity like those pansy elves, and her rounded eyes are a pleasant ocean-blue. Her skin is naturally quite light, but with how much time she spends either in the sun, or near an iron-meltingly hot furnace, she tends to end up with a brown-ish tan, whilst the skin darkens near the genitals, until dark brown around the sheath and vagina, along with her testicles. Her arms and legs are perfectly human-like, and the same goes for hands and feet. Her breasts are nicely weighted, and hang softly against her chest. She typically uses an E-cup bra, and she has pert nipples with normal-sized areolae. Above her butt sprouts a long, stringy horsetail, which she typically binds up into a loop when not relaxing, where she lets it swing freely. The strands of hair are similarly blonde.

Arguably the most interesting part of her, however, is what she's got between her thighs. A nice, big equine sheath and a pair of weighty nuts, topped off with a flexible muff and anus 'round the back. At full erection, she's a full 16 inches in length and 5 inches across, 5.5 if you measure at the medial ring. The colouring of her exposed cock is a mottled brown and pink. Hanging beneath her scrotum is a pair of grapefruit-like nuts, which tend to sweat alot, creating a pungent, musky odor around her genitals, especially in the summer. Like all horsepeople, her orgasms are quite heavy, and with a low refractory period, you might find yourself at the mercy of her meat for a few hours, should you be in the mood for riding her pony. Right behind her pair of testes is her vagina which, aside from being the same dark colour as her equine parts, is human-like, though much more elastic and wet than a human one, to better allow for taking the heavy endowments of her kin, or actual horses, for that matter.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Alexandra is very much the spitting image of her kin, from head to toe, and in spirit aswell as body. She stands at a hefty 6'5, a quite imposing stature to go with her strong, well-toned build, her arms molded by the sweltering heat and back-breaking work at the forge during her formative years. She also has the necessary grace and agility to carry around her impressive body, along with a winning smile and occasional pheromones, but is lacking in the mental department, with a below-average intellect and a distaste of reading anything with big, smart-people words.

Going from top to bottom, she has her long, blonde hair done up in simple braids, and overlapping a pair of human-esque or sylvan ears. Her face is reasonably attractive, but not the utter pinnacle of femininity like those pansy elves, and her rounded eyes are a pleasant ocean-blue. Her skin is naturally quite light, but with how much time she spends either in the sun, or near an iron-meltingly hot furnace, she tends to end up with a brown-ish tan, whilst the skin darkens near the genitals, until dark brown around the sheath and vagina, along with her testicles. Her arms and legs are perfectly human-like, and the same goes for hands and feet. Her breasts are nicely weighted, and hang softly against her chest. She typically uses an E-cup bra, and she has pert nipples with normal-sized areolae. Above her butt sprouts a long, stringy horsetail, which she typically binds up into a loop when not relaxing, where she lets it swing freely. The strands of hair are similarly blonde.

Arguably the most interesting part of her, however, is what she's got between her thighs. A nice, big equine sheath and a pair of weighty nuts, topped off with a flexible muff and anus 'round the back. At full erection, she's a full 16 inches in length and 5 inches across, 5.5 if you measure at the medial ring. The colouring of her exposed cock is a mottled brown and pink. Hanging beneath her scrotum is a pair of grapefruit-like nuts, which tend to sweat alot, creating a pungent, musky odor around her genitals, especially in the summer. Like all horsepeople, her orgasms are quite heavy, and with a low refractory period, you might find yourself at the mercy of her meat for a few hours, should you be in the mood for riding her pony. Right behind her pair of testes is her vagina which, aside from being the same dark colour as her equine parts, is human-like, though much more elastic and wet than a human one, to better allow for taking the heavy endowments of her kin, or actual horses, for that matter.

Clothed at all or just as the description says?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Too bad, I'd have taken pose 4 for Adoni. I guess I could snag pose 3 for Kleiopa instead.

A young woman with soft features, about 1.7 meters in height, slim build, toned but not very muscled. Between B and C cup breasts, slightly wide hips. She has olive skin and shoulder length chestnut hair tied into a ponytail. Adorning her body is a simple white toga, an odd golden circlet, and a single gold stud in one ear. Green eyes flash defiance and mischief while she smiles playfully.

She is a sort of young queen of a city state in one of my games. She loves to cause trouble for her chief adviser and the woman who mainly raised her. The description is copied from when she's causing trouble by smashing up a bunch of expensive training equipment unnecessarily.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Too bad, I'd have taken pose 4 for Adoni. I guess I could snag pose 3 for Kleiopa instead.

A young woman with soft features, about 1.7 meters in height, slim build, toned but not very muscled. Between B and C cup breasts, slightly wide hips. She has olive skin and shoulder length chestnut hair tied into a ponytail. Adorning her body is a simple white toga, an odd golden circlet, and a single gold stud in one ear. Green eyes flash defiance and mischief while she smiles playfully.

I may have worded it poorly, you can have pose 4 as well if you prefer. I meant one per person, in whichever pose you like.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
My trappy character for pose 2 please.

either of these outfits would be nice, or nakey with a nice red rocket boner

http://safebooru.org//samples/1818/sample_fe26deb36e26a0e222e50535d9e1517465e2dca9.png?1900402 [ammo bandalier not needed]
http://safebooru.org//images/2083/03e8cff8337871a04ce51a1bb039522a1e494bbc.jpg?2172140 [black with pink lace prefered]
I'm really into kiss marks, affectionate body writing [cutey, pet, puppy, kissable, kiss me,etc.], collars, leashes, leather limb cuffs

any and all questions welcome

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
My trappy character for pose 2 please.

either of these outfits would be nice, or nakey with a nice red rocket boner

http://safebooru.org//samples/1818/sample_fe26deb36e26a0e222e50535d9e1517465e2dca9.png?1900402 [ammo bandalier not needed]
http://safebooru.org//images/2083/03e8cff8337871a04ce51a1bb039522a1e494bbc.jpg?2172140 [black with pink lace prefered]
I'm really into kiss marks, affectionate body writing [cutey, pet, puppy, kissable, kiss me,etc.], collars, leashes, leather limb cuffs

any and all questions welcome

Red rocket boner? Also, I'll play around with both outfits and pick the one that works best. (I'm kinda crap at lace, but I wanna give it a try first)