Hilda's Misadventures (For Floozer)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda instantly starts moving her hips again, dragging her cock in and out of Tamara's sweet pussy "Oh? Are you the possessive type? That is sooooo cute! You want this cow girl all to yourself huh?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I wouldn't mind sharing you with a few friends back home," replied Tamara, as she reached up and seized Hilda's nipples between her thumbs and fingers before giving them a gentle tug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and milk sprays from her nipples, getting all over Tamara. "Oh! If they are your friends then I am sure they would be fun to spend time with." She leans in so their llips almost meet "But that is then... you are now." She presses into a kiss and picks up her pace slightly. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara cooed through the kiss, "We're going to have to change out the sheets again, if we finish here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda grunts in frustration "How many things are going to cock block me here? Where should I finish then? I feel the need to seed your pussy already!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth and lifts Tamara up so she is still impaled on her cock. She quickly moves over to an uncovered part of the floor and lays her down before pounding into her wet pussy once again. "Gonna... cum... really soon!" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
There is no need to tell her twice as Hilda quickly hilts and starts hosing down Tamara's insides with her massive honey load. She pumps her womb full until it leaks out into her pussy and then out from between their locked sexes. As instructed, she keeps on pumping into her, even as it floods out between them, not stopping until she finally runs out of cum to pump for now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tamara's legs locked around Hilda, as her belly swelled up with honey. When Hilda finally pulled out a river of cum followed, forming a large puddle on the stone floor as it drained from Tamara's pussy. "Whew, that's my girl," she said, basking in the afterglow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a long happy sigh and kisses Tamara "Like wise... you are my girl!" She laughs and rubs her full belly "Did I scratch that itch for you?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then, mission complete!" She sits there with Tamara, rubbing her belly and eventually groping her breast. "You are so cute Tamara... I don't think I could ever get tired of just looking at you." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You too," she replied. "But, I guess we should probably clean up before the prince comes in and finds his floor all sticky."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda nods and stands up "I will get a mop... you clean yourself up ok?" She heads out to the supply closet to find some cleaning supplies

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In short order, the mess was cleaned, and the two friends were able to relax again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lays down on the bed with Tamara resting on top of her. "So... how bad do you think things are over there with them right now?" 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, I don't know. To be honest it sounded like they just needed to sit down and talk. Why, are you worried about them?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I may not enjoy being their fuck toy and slave... but I don't like to see friendships get ruined over such a misunderstanding. Call me sap if you must... they are still people with feelings and worries."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hilda, I think you may be too soft for your own good," said Tamara, as she nuzzled into Hilda's side. "Mmm, soft." Without another word the ausar quickly drifted off to sleep.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda just shrugged her shoulders, hugged Tamara close and drifted off to sleep with her, dreaming pleasent dreams while holding her lover nice and tight. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next several days had a somber tone to them. However the talk had gone between Eros and Achelous, the prince had come away from it feeling more than a little dejected. When he wasn't away at work, he was either reading, or cloistered away in his room with commands not to be disturbed. Needless to say, in his dour state, his sex drive was nonexistent; he hadn't so much as touched Hilda since his talk with Achelous.

Hilda once more found herself with little to do, as she lay on one of the large sofas in the living room of the royal household. She was beginning to have a new appreciation for the lives of house pets everywhere, as without the attentions of her master, there just wasn't a whole lot for her to do, and she had spent the last several days lounging about, board out of her mind.

Her only company at the moment was princess Freya, who was sitting in a chair reading. Tamara had been sent off to another part of the ziggurat to help with something, she hadn't been told what, and Eros was at work, so that left Hilda mostly to her own devices as far as entertaining herself went.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda was, once again, counting the tiles in the ceiling while being completely bored out of her skull. She wasn't able to change her cum type back yet so it isn't like she could feed Beatrix and move their plan forward. Rolling onto her side, she looks at Freya. "My lady... surely there must be something I can do. I have spent the last several days laying on this couch...." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Freya set her book down and stretched. "I suppose there hasn't been much to do, with Eros stuck in his glum mood. Very well, would you like to accompany me out to the villa?" she asked.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes my lady, that seems like a much better idea than just sitting around here." She gets up and stretches, showing off her body as she does so.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Very well, would you like to be clothed or go naked?" The question took Hilda by surprise. Not only was the sheer casualness of Freya's tone odd, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, but the very idea that she would choose, willingly, to strut around in public naked... Hilda wasn't sure if she should feel insulted of empowered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"As much as I would love to just let the entire villa see my naked form yet again, I think clothes would be better in the end... if you will allow it my lady." Hilda had to admit... strutting around naked was slightly exciting, mostly just the hope that people would grab her cock.... but she had Tamara for that now and she wanted to remain as faithful as she could. 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, follow me," said Freya, as she headed for her room. Once inside, she made her way to her closet. "I had a few things made for you that I think you'll look just splendid in," Freya chirped, like a little girl getting ready to play with her newest doll.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Hilda smiles and nods her head "Thank you my lady, I am sure they will all look great on me." 

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, I just know you'll love them. Now close your eyes and thrust your hips forward," she said, as she began rummaging through her closet.