Hero Academy

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion would take the needle out, and sit beside her, though the effect would last, weakening over the next hour. "I'm Bastion. I go to UH. Really, this whole thing... it should have been UH handling it. I think it will be, now. You'll come to school at an institution with credibility... if you choose to do so." He looked behind them, at Iblis, finally being loaded onto a stretcher. "That's the ex model, Iblis, right? I wonder if this was about her..." He shook his head. "Not quite the time for that, I think! Sorry. I ramble." He was blushing, now, his little pale cheeks turning rosy. He could see her nipples tenting, her arousal growing... and she was relaxed enough right now to easily think it just fine to masturbate in front of everyone. He'd seen it happen before. He'd stand in front of her, and pull her to her feet... if she let him. He didn't have nearly the strength to actually lift her, of course. "Er, if you'd like, you could come with me. We can get a little privacy for you. I'm sure you want a little time to yourself after this whole dreadful affair, yes? Ah, what was your name again?"

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin would watch Iblis go by a look of worry to her features... she.... she hoped she see her again. she was one of the few people that actually seemed to want to try to get to know her. but then there was... this boy. She'd look back to him as he spoke, then somewhat reluctantly took his and got to her bare feet. She had unfortunately shredded them when her legs transformed back in the fake building. She felt a bit under dressed now as she wiggled her toes a little. She sighed, "Yeah I guess... sure whatever.... oh, and it's Jin.", she said flatly trying to sound uncaring.

So she could go to a real hero school now? did she have the cendentails? she hoped so, she wasn't about to give up. Being a hero had been a dream for her, she had to show the world that they couldn't turn her down just because there was danger involved. She would master the beast within! Right now however she, felt quite akward and aroused. her blush still visible on her cheeks.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion would lead Jin off to the side... to another building close by. They were using some of the field facilities of the UH school, and he seemed to have keys to locked buildings. He'd lead her into a locked room, not far off, and close the door behind them. He'd pull out a small table from a closet, with a plush matt on it, and lay a blanket across it. "Here, lay down on your stomach, please." She was already practically naked, at this point. "I'll give you a massage, to help you feel better. My acupuncture helps in lots of ways, but sometimes nothing's as relaxing as having the tension worked out of your muscles." It seemed that he was given a lot of authority around UH as a medical professional... but wasn't he a student, as young as he was?

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She let him lead her if only because she couldn't must enough fake annoyance to scare him away with, though the energy was starting to wear off. she did however still feel a tad aroused but she didn't let that show if she could help it. She'd follow him into the locker room wondering what they'd do here..... seeing the table pulled out she give him a squinting look. "Wait a massage? Me?" now that she thought about it yeah..... he was a bit young to have all the keys here. Perhaps it was part of a program? "Listen I.... i can get spikey if my quirk acts up are you sure you wanna.... er...... massage me?", she asked being a bit skeptical.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion gave her a very reassuring smile. "I'm prepared for such dangers, I promise. That's simply part of being a medical professional these days." He unfolded a part at the head of the chair, where she could rest her head looking straight down at the floor, in comfort... it was an actual massage chair! "I'm sort of a, uh... teacher's pet. Quirks with healing abilities are particularly rare, and UH doesn't really have a healing quirk nurse since the last one retired, so I'm called upon to tend to students even though I'm a student myself. I even tend to the teachers! That does get awkward sometimes... but I find it very fun!" He had his hands clasped together in an adorably modest fashion. "I'm actually extremely rare... there are no other therapeutic healing quirks that are quite as potent as mine, and UH loans me out for pro hero recovery, from long term wounds and illnesses. I get to travel for free! Sometimes, pro's take wounds that modern medicine can't really contend with, that would put them out of the business. I have a quirk that can reverse that kind of damage... one of maybe a dozen in the world. Maybe."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
she look at him tilting her head one way, then another. It seemed that this little guy was quite special. healing quirks were rare indeed.... she didn't know anyone with a quirk like that! He seemed to have a lot of responsibility for one as young as him, hell he might be just as old as she was! She didn't know what to make of him really, but he seemed quite genuine and nice. her tail would point straight back as he put his hands together..... so modest..... so cute.... she would blush again looking off to the side to try and hide it whilst frowning weakly. She gave a sigh and closed her eyes, Oh what the hell. he was offering, she might as well let him.

She opened her eyes again, "Ok... fine. Just..... be careful you hear me?", she grumbled as she got up onto the table and bared her bare back to him. her shirt was still on just the back was blown out, her skirt had rips and a was singed in a few places, but her black paintes were untouched, thankfully.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion had of course seen lots of naked bodies, as a medical professional. And he was older then he looked, too... he was in fact about her age. His healing arts did wonders for his youthful vitality, and looks. Once she'd laid down, he'd whip out the oils... delectable smelling affairs, wondrous oils. He'd spread them on her back, after helping her remove the tattered remains of her shirt, and he'd begin rubbing. His hands were masterful... he must have studied this before he'd started his hero training! His thumbs and palms danced over her back, pushing and pulling and teasing her muscles, feeling out the knots on her back and destroying their knottiness. He had magic hands... and his every touch, like his needles, if to a far lesser degree... would make her feel more and more relaxed. His touch was warm, comforting, like a reassuring headpat at just the right time. Jin would feel the tension flee before his mighty hands, and before long, he'd be done massaging her back... and moving onto her tail. "I might have to get creative with your tail, since it's covered in steel, but bear with me, ok?" He'd focus less on rubbing the tail, and more on injecting his energies through his hands, to touch the nerves underneath.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She liked that shirt.... goddammit she felt a flush of embarrassment as her top half was exposed, though her hefty breasts would be squished to the soft table, effectively hiding her nipples (which were kind of hard....). then came the oiled hands... those wonderful... skillful... soft.... hands... It turned out that she did have a tendency to hold tension in her body. A lot of it wasn't even from the trials of today, she was high strung most of the time, she was walking in eggshells almost all the time, worried about accidentally feeling to many feelings and her quirk being set off. but his hands.... they made her feel so light and feathery, the steel cage momentarily lifted from her mind. she relaxed. her tail would sway as her hands danced on her back and a few sighs and grunts would slip out, maybe even a tinie tiny moan. But then he touched her tail and her eyes snapped back open as toom her tail. even if it was covered in metal she could "feel" through it and... nobody had ever touched it before! well expct for her mom when she was still young. Also the bladed spade on the end made people wary to stand near it even. But he... had his hands on it... and was sending energies into it... she would actually make a soft gasp and she squirmed slightly. This was.... very lightly making her more aroused.....

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion, of course, noticed her growing arousal throughout the session. He didn't generally make his therapy into anything sexual, but that didn't mean he never entertained the notion... especially with a lady so pretty! "Since we're not here in an official capacity, or on school time or even technically grounds... if you like, I can relieve your sexual needs as well. I apologize if that's too much! I'm skilled in sex, too, though that's not generally accepted as good medicine." He studied it, believing it quite capable, in the right hands, as good medicine. "If you'd like, though, you know... we can do whatever you want. Of course, it'll stay just between us."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin's head would pop up immediately, a rather confused look crossing her face. She blinked at him unsure if she just heard him right. "Hold it! did he just suggest...", she thought, her glaze riveted to him. her arms crossed over her nips, possibly peeking out from her slight change in position. under her panties her pussy was "blooming" her labia parting, her sizable clit slipping from its hood. she blushed very hotly. "I mean he's really cute... but I couldn't just" (she's more attracted to feminine looks so trappy bois and sexy girls are her thing.), she thought. "S-Sexual needs!? N-Nope! Not a good idea! Wh-what kinda crap question is that!?", she said trying to get a handle on her blush and holding her breasts close. She wanted to tell him that when she got really lusty... her quirk would act in strange ways. She would get more beastial and chase her pleasure like an animal... whenever she needed to masturbate she would put herself in a strong walled, noise reducing room, made just for that purpose. she would thrash about and yowl like wild animal when her pleasures ran too high, and while her whole body would not armor up in that situation her tail would lengthen and lash about dangerously.

However, this boy's quirk could quell this behavior but she was hesitant to try and perhaps quite a bit embarrassed.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion was more than a therapist... he was virtually empathic. Or, perhaps not virtually... literally. "Part of my quirk..." He put his hand on her back, trailing down until it was on her butt, "Allows me to read the reactions of the people I inject my ki... er, my energies into. Teachers tell me not to call it Ki, because it can be confusing to others. Anywho. I can tell you're very aroused... but also scared. It's because of your quirk, isn't it? It's violent, hard to control. Well... you never have to worry about that with me. To train as a hero, I learned a pacifist martial art that makes use of my energy, to calm and pacify, even paralyze, without doing any harm. I can help you control your quirk. You don't have to worry about being out of control, with me. I bet that's a source of much frustration for you... sorry, I don't mean to act like your therapist. Err, psychotherapist, I mean. I mean, I am almost a qualified psychotherapist, but still." He wouldn't ever do anything without consent... but he would nudge her towards what he felt was an honest reaction. "Besides, I wouldn't be doing it just for you. I, umm... really think you're pretty. I'd like to have sex with you, too." He'd stand in front of her, and untie the sash around his waist, letting the silken black band flutter to the ground. He'd open the robes, and pull aside his smallclothes.... revealing a rather cute, and unintimdating cock. He was so girly! And now, his cock was right in her face... "My quirk works even during sex... gives me the ability to do amazing things. I mean, I'm kinda small, I know, but... I can still make it feel really good." There wasn't a hair to be seen anywhere on his body, making him appear even more girly and youthful, and every inch of his skin seemed to be baby soft and lustrous. More evidence of how effective his quirk was...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Her breath would catch as his hand gently touched her panty clad butt. her face was very red now and her tail was straight as an arrow, the sure sign of her arousal. People that really knew her could read her emotions by looking at her tail, but it was possible for very observant people to put two and two together. He'd hit the nail on the head, she was a very sacred girl on the inside she never had real relationship with someone before, not one where they went this far anyway. Her quirk scared many off and she had no one to really give her the love and care she so desired. too much pleasure would set her off. But, according to him, he could pacify her inner beast and let her... just have some time to tend to her sexual needs... she was very sexuall frustrated.

She would feel her heart thump in her chest as he slowly removed his clothes to show her his cock..... it was very cute! He was very cute! She felt need for him she wanted him! She began to pant like a dog as her lust began to rapidly rise her horns began to grow out. she was so embarrassed by this but she wouldn't look away from his cock. "F-Fuck... I.... I.....", she stuttered. "Oh hell.... fine!", she snapped at him. she then sat up and grabbed him roughly pushing him into her with a tight hug, smooshing her breast into him as she kissed him rather forcefully. She put his hands to her skirt and panties, it seemed she wanted him to take them off.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion was then being made out with! She'd sat up, and hugged him close, smushing her breasts against him, and it was really awkward trying to slip her panties, because he was so much shorter than her, but with a little work, he managed. He didn't bother unbuttoning her skirt... he had wondered how that worked, with her tail, but thought taking the panties off would be fine. Honestly, even those could just be pulled aside! She was a very aggressive kisser, and he melted in her arms, all but sagging against her, eyes half lidded and cheeks flushed. She was taking a dominant role, and he seemed fine with letting her take the lead, placid in her arms. His breathing was deep and slow, though, even as excited as he was... hinting at an incredible level of self control.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She made sure her panties were all the way off, then with an irritated sounding grunt she removed her skirt. as it fluttered to the floor he would see that there was hole in her skirt just for her tail. It was a common thing in today's world for people for people to have a tail every now and then, so clothing stores would always have modified clothes in stock. Jin didn't want anything to get in the way. He would then see her thick lipped pussy, its lips parted and clit out to play. It was large and would plause with lust. She then would hold him firmly and rapidly strip him, still panting her horns at their full length. Her tail would now squirm and wriggle behind her as her breath came hot and heavy once the kiss was broke. She was very forceful and dominant but her eyes had no anger in them, just needy glancing all over his naked body.

Then after looking him over, she pushed him down to the table by his shoulders, her bare butt on his chest, still panting like a dog. She turned around put her pussy over his face. "L-Look at this! I-I'm getting all wet and it's your fault! You're g-gonna take responsibility for this!", she barked at him in between lusty pants.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion found himself gazing at the skirt. Removing clothes with tails involved was complicated... especially when the lady was so much bigger! "D'awww... you looked really cute in that skirt..." He was still blushing, too. Then he was on his back on the therapy table, and then, she was sitting on his face! Then she was talking to him about responsibility... he 'eeped!' And got busy with his tongue... as much as he could, anyway. His skin would have that calming effect on her with more and more exposure to her own body, though there's only so much tongue technique one can use on someone sitting on their face! His own body was girly... soft, and squishy, with feminine hips and plush thighs that rubbed together, capped with a bubble butt that'd make any girl jealous. His prick was small, but cute and dripping pre, and smooth as could be all around. This was definitely the body of a trappy boi!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin would growl in pleasure, her beast stirring but only in a lazy sort of way. She would look upon the body a little more her hands running across in a somewhat possessive manner. She seemed to enjoy his body, it was so soft. She begin to start moving her hips on his face rubbing her leaking cunt across his nose and chin as he licked. Oh... it felt so good to have someone else pleasuring her besides herself. it was wholly different experience. Then her gaze would find his cute little cock, dripping pre. She reached out and began to stroke his "girly" cock, sometimes rubbing the head with her thumb. She used his own pre to slick it up as she licked her lips in a slightly predatory manner. But then she would touch her own fangs as few pleasureful growls escaped her. She would think about her fangs.... could she really... with a mouth like this? She would try.... she could be careful....

She would lower her head slowly and take his little boi peen into her mouth.... it didn't taste bad at all.... good.... she would push it to the hilt, which wasn't too terribly far.