Hero Academy

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis thought back often to her early years. At the playground, the only child of her age to be calm, composed, instead of bursting with frenetic energy, running around merry. She wore a gentle smile even then, though it was easy to see the sorrow behind the smile of that age. She was quiet, and watched the others from the sidelines, sitting on a swing, still, watching ceaselessly. When her powers manifested, they were no surprise... tentacles, and gooeyness... a mixture of less than desirable quirks that reflected her parent's abilities, though a potent, and incredible hybridization. The doctors dubbed it 'symbiotic organism'... a particularly rare quirk in which her body produced the cells to another living being, one which operated semi independantly of herself. An amorphous, fluid being that had a will of its own. It spoke to her, in whispers of a dread tongue, as she saw it. It couldn't form words... its 'mind' was too primitive, but she talked to it nonetheless. She wasn't sure who first jokingly called it an 'eldritch horror' upon seeing it, but the name stuck, and she picked up Lovecraft's works before she'd even finished elementary school. It suited her mood, and it suited her circumstances... and she launched a child model career from it. For various novelty shops like Hot Topic, a little girl with pink hair and pink eyes sprouting black, dripping tentacles with mouths and eyes and sharp things was the perfect iconic model... a beautiful mix of the gothic and the adorable. Iblis's name was 'deceiver' in its tongue, her powers were those of an 'eldritch horror', and she had the personality of a sociopath, people seemed to think, with a single glance in her direction... she was made for such a life!

That gentle, unwavering smile, no matter the situation... it wasn't an act. It was the mask worn by a confused girl who wanted so badly to understand something that she couldn't, to belong to something so different from her nature. She tried her best, but in the business she found herself thrown into, everyone around her wore masks, and no one cared about the masks of others. She made money, though, and decided, at a very early age, that she wanted to go to school to add to her repertoire the one thing that could help her career more than simply remaining a model, and going into acting... becoming a Hero. With her terror inspiring abilities, she shouldn't have been able to enroll in a hero course... but her widespread popularity as an a made it possible. She was the apple of the public's eye, a role model for fringe crowd problem children... a possible inspiration for those who might teeter on the brink of villainy to change their ways, should she become a hero. Her decision spiraled into a political initiative, in backlash against the growing villain crowds of America. She was sponsored, and touted as a political platform by a senator running for higher office. He deemed that the limitations of quirks acceptable for heroes should be broadened significantly, that those with less suitable hero quirks should be encouraged to pursue their dreams as well, instead of being rejected by society for something they were simply born with.

And so, Iblis found herself, on the first day of class, in Trope Academy, an oddly named school to be sure, a late course for those who were past the more tender years of high school days, but still wanted to take up 'hero' as a vocation. She was sitting among a class full of strangers, leaning back in her chair. Dress code wasn't as strict as it had been before quirks... people had all sorts of things they wanted to hide, sometimes, and others, things that weren't hide able. It was hard to enforce standards when students didn't all sport the same general body structures... tails, horns, extra eyes, wings, there were always different ones... and Iblis was allowed to wear a black hoody, and keep her hood up, thanks to this. She always felt more comfortable with a cowl on, more comfortable in the dark. She was never alone, anyway, and her 'friend' preferred the dark as well. Shoots were complex affairs when it came to lighting, for her... most of her photoshoots were done in black light settings, or some other exotic fashion. Iblis was known for making her own bio luminescent lighting with her 'eldritch horror', and creating rather dazzling displays with it.

A student beside her tapped her shoulder, and told her a joke, but only got her usual smile in response... a soft, but creepy slip of a smile. As pretty as she was, his response was a blush and to look away, and she actually giggled at that. She loved the mixture of discomfort and arousal she inspired in most... and that was something she was capable of inspiring without showing her quirk, though many knew her face, and her quirk thanks to her high profile child career... even if the intricacies of her quirk were lost on most. There had been interviews, and exclusives on her quirk, but since she was young, not all of its capabilities were manifested, and her doctors were tight lipped about the nature of the quirk. More than just entertainers were intrigued by the rare and strange nature of the quirk, after all, and anyone who leaked such information would find the breach becoming a matter of public knowledge a career risking move.

There was nothing in school that really caught her attention, though. She'd been sponsored into this hero school, and it hadn't truly started, not yet... but she'd skipped the entrance exams, and the students around her had already met and many already knew what one another was capable of. She didn't know any of them. There was a student that looked like a bull, there were several normal looking students, there was one with wings, and one with cat features. So many strange people... Iblis placed her chin in her hand, and huffed. None of them were interesting. None of them made her feel anything.

Reactions: Reptillicus

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
In the far back of the classroom another girl frowned. Jinshu, a tall silver haired girl with a near permanent frown on her face. She always looked like she was angry or annoyed. But really she just had a case of "resting bitch face" but she didn't really mind what other people would think about that. Despite her expression her face was rather pretty in an angular sort of way she would look rather elegant if she just cracked a smile every once and awhile... but she wasn't like that. Jinshu or just "Jin", was quite tall and had a very athletic build, accented with a nice wide pair of hips and a generous bust. Interestingly a tail made of living metal would sawy from behind, a sharp spade shape on the end. Her eyes were deep blue and her skin a little tan. A pair short metal fangs could spied in her mouth if someone was observant enough to catch it. She wore a red long sleeved shirt with a simple white under shirt, a black skirt below. from what could be seen of her legs she kept in shape.

She had applied to the school for the same reasons most did, to be a hero. While she did look the part of a tough bully she couldn't stand people hurting or taking advantage of people weaker than them. Whenever someone need help she'd be the first one there to sock whoever was unfortunate enough to be the aggressor in the situation. her quirk appeared at a rather inopportune moment... when a group of her school's bigger kids tried to gang up on her, tired of her interfering with their less than savory behavior. Before the fight could be broken up her quirk manifested.... in her anger her body became encased in a metal exoskeleton while at the same time her body itself shifted and changed into a more beastial shape and she lashed out! hurting quite a few people in an angry rampage. even as small kid she was capable of causing quite a lot of harm when she lost control... for a long time she was separated from other children her quirk considered too dangerous. Whenever she would lose out to her anger she found it very hard to control herself lashing out at anything that would move in her rage. Thankfully as she got older it got more manageable, taking martial arts classes and learning to meditate really helped, and soon she was able to finish regular schooling, her quirk reined in enough to keep at bay. But then came her real dream hero work. She joined the school in that hopes that she could overcome her quirks unhinged nature and use it for good.

She was an intense girl and made a habit of being intimidating on purpose to keep people away, just incase something would happen and she might lose it. She didn't make to many friends for fear that she might hurt someone, even if she was at her core a very kind and caring girl. she just put up a wall of iron in the way of other people and her feelings, making her appear very irritable.

She'd see Iblis from across the room and huff to herself. Jinshu didn't like her.... She had gotten into the school without even taking the entrance exams! She had to bust her ass to get in and she just got in scott free! The nerve for her.... sitting there looking all dark and pretty... it really ground Jin's gears. She'd watch Ibis when she wasn't looking a look of annoyance on her face. their new teacher would be there soon but there would still be a little bit of time before he got there.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis was more used to people fawning over her than them being angry with her... she didn't tend to act like a self entitled brat, contrary to most of her peers in the industry, and she'd even all but put her career on hold to go pursue another vocation. It wasn't unknown for celebrities to become heroes, though... Midnight, far off in Japan, was a good example. But hero standards were different in America... it was a privately owned industry, with many different companies taking over the oversight of hero schooling and promotion, with a half hearted regulations committee engineered by the government to dissuade gross abuses of hero's and hero status... a committee that'd turned into a regulatory commission and started expanding drastically once this new initiative to introduce heroes with, 'socially unsuitable quirks' had been put in motion, mostly in backlash by opposing parties. There were rumored to be students with mind reading capabilities, and abilities that tampered with emotions... there were many mixed feelings about such quirks receiving formal training, and given license to use such quirks on people, in the private sector. Military, of course, got to keep their toys secret.

But Iblis wasn't interested in military. Quirks had changed the structure of world power overnight, equalizing third and first world countries, and changing active wars to cold wars as everyone scrambled to adjust to a new power paradigm. No more were gun runners determining what warlords held what land in third countries, no more could said warlords control peasant populations, no longer easily disarmed, no more was oppression of the masses easy for anyone with an armed force. Not only did normal people have quirks, but there were always people ready and willing to step up against egregious abuses of power, sometimes just to make a name for themselves. Everyone was enthralled with the idea that anyone could become a legend... and many were willing to risk life and limb pursuing such dreams. Such people were just harder to control through violence and terror.

Iblis pondered such things, regularly... wondering what place in the world felt truly... right to her. She had some very sadistic urges, but a heroes path wouldn't condone her acting upon them... nevertheless, she wanted to do good, to help people, and to recognized as a positive force in society, and she wanted that to be the truth, not a deception. But she didn't want it... much. She felt sapped of motivation, apathetic, driven by very little besides immediate pleasures, perhaps due to being spoiled by an easy lifestyle. The teacher filed in, and began talking, started with some bookwork... mostly reviewing curriculum. The teacher said upfront that this dull, first experience was a necessity so that the students could have an idea of what to expect. These were adults, not high school students, taking a class that could, with the shifting political climate, see its self leading nowhere... a sad reality for this bunch. Iblis wrote notes with a tentacle, gripping a pencil with ease, as she leaned her chin in her hand, elbow propped on the desk. What a way to start things... most of the other students seemed to agree that this was tedious. She looked around, bored, for something to entertain her... and found those angry eyes. She was big, Jinshu... and seemed agitated not with the class review, but with the world at large. Iblis spent very little time around disgruntled, taciturn people... she was used to people pleasers, suck ups and sycophants to encourage her like drugs to keep going with her modeling. She found herself watching Jinshu for a while, deep, lustrous pink eyes half lidded but barely fluttering with blinks for perhaps, a tad too long, observing the girl.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin rolled her eyes, "Friggin' note taking.....", Jin said under her breath as she begrudgingly copied down a few things. there were at least two desks between Jin and the others, and she perfreed it that way. The other students would take one look at her intense gaze and swifty choose somewhere else to sit. It happened in regular school and it happened here. not that she cared or anything..... Jin would eventually catch Iblis' staring at her. "Oh great now she's looking this way... little miss no-work... peh" she thought, her scowl growing larger. She was pretty, sure..... but that kinda crap never worked on her! she might have others eating out of the palm of her hand being all famous and cute and mysterious, she didn't see what the big deal was. She didn't trust her at all. Then again, Jinshi didn't trust most people. those that knew about her quirk would usually do one of two things, either avoid her like the plague, or very few "tough guys" would try to kiss up to her.... usually people that wanted someone powerful on their side. She hated the second ones the most. While she was a very lonely soul, she did have a few friends outside of the school, they cheered her on to follow her dream and hopefully find a way to truly control her quirk.

Jin's tail would sway in annoyance as the "eldritch girl" would continue to watch her, she would grumble and hold up her paper to try and block her view. meanwhile the teacher a dark haired older man said, "Remember this a different kind of school no one's going ot force you to do anything here, so getting things done will largely come down to you." he was hero himself, his hero name Mr.Gale. apparently his quirk had to do with air control, he could increase the pressure or even move it around to make tornadoes and the like.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis would turn back to her work, after a time... and wait. Class would end, eventually, and it would pass in a daze for Iblis. She felt she had little to really learn, here, though she played the part of a focused student well enough. It was after class that things would get interesting... she waited until Jin had left the classroom to accost her, walking next to her and slipping her arm into Jin's, walking with her. It didn't seem that she had much respect for personal space. "Jinshu, was it? I hear you have quite the quirk." She looked down at the metal tail, a soft grin on her features. "Metal hardening and an idle limb, as well as bestial transformation... a very multifaceted and complex quirk. Rare. Strong. Too strong, by some accounts." How had she come across so much information?

"You seem tense, Jinshu. As a constant. Why is that?" Her question was sudden, and compared to her other svelte wordplay, genuine. There was frank curiosity in it, something that seemed out of character for a person so skilled with a silver tongue and honeyed words.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin would get up to leave feeling a little let down, she hoped she have got something more interesting to do in there.... but oh well nothing for it. She plaid little mind to everyone as she walked along arms in her pocket, but suddenly she found a soft arm around hers. she looked up very surprised. This never would happen to her! People would rarely get anywhere near her let alone touch her. Her tail stood straight up pointing to the ceiling as she looked to Iblis' face mouth slightly open in surpise, her metal sharpened teeth peeking out. She couldn't think for anything to say but then pulled her arm away as her face quickly turned into a angry looking scowl.

How in the world did she know what her quirk did?! she never saw it! did she? She didn't know how to react to being touched so it made her pull away. "I... you..... none of your business!" , she said gruffly. She was about to storm away but then said "If you know about my quirk then you know better than to walk up to me....", she said turning away from her. One had to wonder if Iblis was ever turned down by someone before.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis took a moment to respond... a slip of a smile on her face, though it seemed... empty. She didn't allow that arm to be pulled away, though Jin could surely pull her off easily should she make any real effort. "Sweet Jin... only someone who has reason to fear you should be wary of your power, no?" She'd guide her as they walked, away from the classes, to a room Iblis knew was empty... and unlocked, because she'd slipped a little money into a hand to see to it. She turned the light on, and gently guided Jin into the room, closing the door behind her. "I want you to understand why I'm not afraid of you, Jin, and why you don't have to worry about fearing for my safety. This will save us much time and needless concern, I believe. She was a figure shrouded in darkness, it seemed, under the cowl of that hoody. Then... there were other faces, emergent from her back, rising up, up. Two of them... and other wriggling tentacles. "Ever since I first obtained my quirk, I had a career based upon it. To further my career, I explored and trained my quirk, with professional guidance, ever since a week after its manifestation. I'd trained my quirk more than most professional heroes by the time I was six years old. By nine, I'd become strong enough to PLAY with professional heroes." Her use of the word 'play' was spine chilling.

Darkness wreathed her form, a permeating gloom that seemed to bear a will all its own, drinking in the light and sucking the heat from the air. It grew cold... frost began forming all around her. "I am known among fringe groups as 'The Eldritch Horror Iblis'." Hey eyes were empty, and her smile was petrifying... no wonder she was an icon, with such eerie, unearthly beauty and awe and fear inspiring powers. "And I am stronger than you. I promise. So, you see? There's no need to worry about hurting me. And you..." She licked her lips. "You are strong, too. Someone I don't have to worry about hurting, right?" She itched to strike out, to test it for herself, but she knew restraint... and the need for it. She sighed. "Our next class won't be until tomorrow... but it should actually start, finally. Would you like to sit next to me, next time? I'd enjoy your company." Her tentacles receded, along with her gloom, and her smile seemed a little less in-genuine.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin was so surprised by the insistence of this girl that she was able to be led into the empty room. She growled and would look off to the side as she spoke blowing her off as she annoying little blowhard. That was until her "eldritch" attributes were revealed. She would grunt in surprise her tail straightening up again. Jinshu was a hard girl to scare but she was quite unsettled by the things she heard and saw form this girl. She would back away as she felt her own quirk itching at her skin metal even formed on her hands as the room grew dark, and cold. Her quirk would respond to her emotions and her feelings of unease were making the beast inside stir slightly. Despite all of this however Jin found herself feeling rather annoyed at her claim of being stronger than her thinking, "What?! like hell you are! it's not like she knows!". Many may have ran for it as the room became like a nightmare but not Jin, she knew what hell looked like, in her times of fury things were as real life nightmares that she could not wake up from until her rage abated. So she, to her credit held her ground.

finally as tentacles receded and the room went back to normal she found herself relaxing slightly but her tail was still pointing straight up her guard not fully down. Apparently she wanted to sit next to her of all people. There was second or two of her opening and closing her mouth to think of something to say, until she said, "Peh.... whatever... do whatever the hell you want.", she said looking away. "Not like I'm gonna stop you... it's a free country." she said her iron wall of indifference and annoynace going right back up.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis shrugged her shoulders. "That last point is debatable. Still." She leaned in close, and unzipped her hoody... revealing a bare, and generous, chest, with perky, though pure black nipples. She Then sat on a desk, and slipped a hand into her pants, and started rubbing herself in front of Jin... beautiful as she was, it seemed she was also terribly perverse. "Tell me... do you like what you see?" A lot of elements came together to make her so very vulgar. She'd laugh, whatever Jin's reaction, and slip off the desk, blowing her a kiss before zipping her hoody back up, and slipping out the room... only to disappear until the following day.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin would recoil in shock from the extremely lewd display, her mouth open and normally angry eyes wide with a blush rapidly rising in her cheeks. the sight of those rather squeezable breasts bared and her brazenly rubbing herself infront of her. This time her tail went absolutely ridgid, pointing straight back. She find it hard to find hre voice unable to say a word as she nearly fell over from the sudden bombardment of sexuality. She could only stare as Iblis left the room... "Fucking.... What the hell!", Jin would curse under her breath as she shook her head, trying to get the image of her breasts out of her head.

the next day came and Jinshu sat near the back as per usual. She found herself glancing around looking out for Iblis.... Jin wasn't sure how she'd react if she really did sit next to her. Being almost like some sort of eldritch horror was one thing.... but her display of out right perversion is what really made her feel very hesitant about today. she hoped what ever work they would do would either take place outside or make her too busy to really bother about her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis was there! Punctual, and this time, a bit more.. gaudy. She had black lipstick, and a good deal of eyeshadow. Wait... wasn't that make up rather... reflective? It's texture seemed odd, like vinyl. It was, in fact, from her quirk... gloom created from her symbiote. She would see Jin, sitting in the back... and sit right next to her! But only because she couldn't sit behind her. She laid her school bag on the ground between them, and relaxed into her seat. She wore a tight pink top with a silly skull design on it, and netting sleeves from a garment under the shirt, and a short black skirt... too short. She'd make some small talk with Jin, eyes half closed, lips upturned into that beautiful smile... some of it wasn't even vapid! "I really do adore this weather... gray skies, light, misty rains all day. And not just because it's moody or edgy! I find it very soothing, refreshing. Since it's fall, Mayberry park has dropped all the broadleaves, and the trees are bare, clawing branches. Looking through their branches towards the gray sky is one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see. I donated probably six million dollars over the years to that park, to keep it really nice. We should go sometime." She'd keep up the conversation until class started, remaining more pleasant than she had been before. Her skin was so very pale, it was easy to believe she ONLY went outside when the clouds blotted out the sun.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin was not prepared for this.... being sat next to, talked to, and Iblis wearing slightly... provocative clothes. She made people keep their distance on purpose, she didn't want to make friends only to end up hurting them later. That is to say she wasn't outwardly aggressive shy would try to be kind to those who showed her respect. However as it said, she hated suck ups, weaklings that would try to get her on their side to get more street cred or what the hell ever..... this however was something else entirely.

Jin would try to keep her in its usual state of stoically frowning at everyone, but her tail would sway nervously behind her. Jin would mostly keep her gaze forwards, glancing to the side as Iblis striked up a one sided conversation with her. The most she got out of her was "Uhs" and "Mmms". though the bit about her donating like six million did make her look at her side eyed for a moment.

Then finally the teacher Mr.Gale made his way back in, "Ok, class today were going to go over something practical and important. It's a simple concept really... but important to hero work. Collateral damage or rather the act of minimizing it as much as possible. I'll go over that point more in detail in a moment but first I want everyone to partner up." he said hand behind his back, after adjusting his thick rimmed glasses.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis was already standing, directly next to Jin, and leaning back on a tentacle... using it to prop herself up. She had her rather unnerving smile on, and an arm over Jin's shoulders. Jin hadn't seemed to enjoy simple conversation... well, Iblis knew other ways to catch a girl's interest. One was snaking its way around her side right now, and tickling the entrance to Jin's womanhood.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin would grunt and try to get her arm off, that was before a roaming tentacle began to poke at a rather..... private location. Her eyes went wide and maybe she might have wanted shout, but she was not about to cause a scene over this. Her tail was ridgid pointing straight back, it seemed that watching her tail was the way to find out how she was really feeling if you knew what to watch for. Jin's tail would then silently whip out and try to snag the tentacle wrapping around it and yanking it out.

then the teacher said, "Ok looks like everyone has buddied up, just follow me". They were soon lead outside were the various training grounds were located, various fake building could be seen all over the place so often used for all manner of tests to simulate a real urban environment. They soon found themselves at one such building. "This will be the place. inside will be several robots that will attempt to wreck the place, you and your partner are to destroy or disable these bots, but the goal is to do it with as little damage to the surrounding area as possible. this is good way to see just how finely you can control you quirk.", he said looking around to all of the class. "You'll be doing this in pairs. so we can judge how well you work with others, an important metric to be sure."

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis would stop teasing Jin long enough to follow the teacher, wondering why they'd been buddied up for the assignment. The school had some lovely grounds, well kept and tidy, and quite a field for their practice... in a building. It seemed this would involve some close quarters work... she could handle that. Iblis had had to fight off some obsessive fans and worse in her time as an idol, and she knew more than a little about self defense. While they walked, she'd stick to Jin's side like glue, and Jin would feel... something. On her clit. Vibrating softly, too softly for anyone to hear... but hard enough that she certainly felt it. Iblis had left a tiny portion of her symbiote behind, just to molest Jin while they were trying to learn! Iblis was showing quite the devious streak... and the manipulative one.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin would suck in air sharply as she suddenly would feel a little vibration on her comparatively large clit. Her eyes would grow wide for a second as a slight blush would grow on her face. Jin grit her teeth and glared at Ibils, her blue eyes blazing. She would have called her out right now but again, the last thing she wanted was to make a scene She would however poke at Iblis with her tail "Are you for real?!", she'd hiss under her breath the blush on her cheek growing.

The teacher was continuing..."So you might ask yourselves why should this matter? it's just stuff not people, and while that's true.... there are situations were villains may try to destroy a place have it collapse on top of you and everyone else, so keep that in mind.", he said with a smirk.

After that the students were lead in two at a time into the fake building and would have their go at the robots, green boxy affairs with a single camera eye and long arms with strong fists, some even with hidden weapons. The class would be able to see what was happening from a screen on a nearby wall. Each pair of would fight the bots on a separate floor so that each pair could have a fresh floor to try and "protect". Soon it was Jin and Iblis' turn to go inside.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis just smiled innocently at her. The teacher, for his part, was more observant than he let on. The man carried himself well, tall, though he maintained a scruffy beard that hinted at a lack of discipline in his own life. After a few students had gone, he changed the tempo. "You rest will be doing this activity simultaneously. If those above you fail, you will deal with the consequences." A simple, and straightforward way to illustrate the dangers of maintaining a lack of awareness in battle. This was skipping a few steps, for sure... but the teacher seemed to be rather unorthodox by nature. One student raised a hand, and asked if this was, possibly, a little bit... dangerous. Especially for beginning students. The teacher stared at him a moment, then moved on without answering the question. The student seemed nervous afterwards.

"You will also be evaluated based on property damage, keep that in mind. Everything costs something, and liability can sink a career in this day and age." Iblis didn't seem worried as the rest of the class went all aflutter, nervous at the idea of the ceiling coming down on them. There were some heavy hitters in this group... but no one was eyed as much as Jin. And, to make matters worse... Iblis was increasing the tempo on the vibrating matter. "Careful now, everybody's watching, sweet. Oh, look, we're second from the top! We'll have to be very careful, won't we, fufufu..." Once they were in the room, a simulated office environment complete with multiple cubicles and old, dated computer equipment, and way, way too much paper... Iblis blinked as the robot spewed flame from... somewhere. "Oh, for the love of Cthulhu. That's just not nice." The bot moved in, and Iblis... made Jin's clit shake with a tremor, while she grinned like a feral animal.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin was confident she could handle this, after all she passed the entrance exam. However, things were getting worse under her panties. She grit her teeth and growled as the blush got hotter in her cheeks. The beast inside stirred again as her tail visibly lengthened a few inches. she would ball her fists and glare at every staring at her, Giving them all a "What the hell are you looking at!?" look as they made their way up. at the same time she thought about the boy who was worried about this whole thing... she worried a little about him, he didn't look too strong then again she didn't know his quirk. She make it a point to check up on him later....

She kept trying to bring up Iblis' teasing little piece of goop on her clitty, but they were already in the room before she was out of earshot of everyone else. She Took in the room a hand on her couch trying to jostle the thing off her girly button. So they'd have to not bust this place up? Not the easiest of tasks... if they killed all the bots quick they could limit the damage that way, that was her plan anyway. However that's when the cube shaped bots made their attack! One using a hidden flame thrower of a sort. but just as she jumped back her citty would be sent a rather more from shake. and she yolwed and put her hands to skirt. just then another bot with long arms took a swing at her and she rolled to the side "Are you fucking kidding me!?" she said staring daggers at Iblis. Then she had to let the beast out a little the slight sexual frustration making it difficult.

Silvery horns grew from her head like rams or a demon as her arms grew more muscular and were encased in metal. Her fingers extended in rather deadly looking metal claws. Her fangs grew out more as she made beastal growl. this was the semi transformed state she would use most often, only letting a small percentage of her "inner beast" out. However a little more than normal as their were a few ripping sounds as gleaming metal spikes grew from her back poking holes in her shirt.... This all happened rather quickly in the span of a few seconds. She caught the hand of the bot that tried to take another swing at her and tossed it away with quite a bit of strength. witch then crashed into a few cubicles... "Shit!", Jin crushed as she saw the damage she caused.... ah well nothing for it... things were going to get busted best to just keep going.

She would glare at Iblis after seeing the back of her shirt was full of holes from the spikes. "Look what you made me do! I liked this shirt!", she growled glaring at Iblis.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis knew something was up. There was no reason to throw a bunch of new students, regardless of their age, into such a situation as this without even truly evaluating them... especially given that the bots showed some possibly lethal capabilities. She knew this was being recorded, reviewed... what she didn't know was by whom. It was a fact that people would pay good money to see her performance, here... and she didn't trust anyone to not be bought, not in her world. The more far reaching political repercussions of such a situation be damned, she was used to everything coming down to money. She did brighten her smile to see Jin start letting out the beast, and the vibrations dissipated. As the bots became more apparent, she'd be lifted up by a pair of tentacles, as another wreath of them extended... some ground heads with demonic faces and razor edged 'horns' on the sides of those faces, and mouths filled with fangs. Tentacles shot out, batting aside attacks and striking down the bots with precision... without doing much damage to the things around her. However, she knew this exercise was a team one for a reason... and the groups were made with such in mind. One of them had control issues, when it came to duress, control issues that could result in extreme collateral. Iblis could control her own powers, but they probably wanted to see if she could control an unruly partner, as well... to properly direct them, to help them cull their more destructive tendencies.

"Jin, here's a little something nice. Ah, and sorry about the shirt." A tiny tentacle would lash out at Jin, and stick a needle in her, where she wasn't yet encased in metal... it provided a mild stimulant that would sharpen her senses, providing her focus and mental clarity, while calming down her adrenaline and cortisol production... she had plenty of power and didn't need all the amping up drugs her body produced. This way, she'd be the calm storm they needed to smash these bots... without smashing the building.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Iblis may have thought of all the reasons as to why all of this was suddenly sprung upon them, but the greater meaning behind all of it was lost on Jin. Jin snarled at the bots readying her claws for another attack. but suddenly, she found herself hoisted up but a pair of tentacles! She would begin to trash and shouted, "Hey let go of me you-", but then she was stuck in the stomach and injected with something. She gasped as she felt a change in her body. "W-What the hell did you.... do?", she said as she felt her heart begin to beat slower her vision sharpening. Her thoughts were quite clear now though she could still feel the beast within. Being placed back down she focused on the nearest green box-bot. "How do I beat the crap out of them without breaking everything....", she said under her breath as she easily back stepped out of the way of a another robots arm. "Er, how about.... this!", she said as the robot took another swing at her. She lashed out with her claws and easily cut the arm right off and then still holding it tossed it hard right into bot causing it to be impaled buy its own arm. "Yeah.... Yeah! I think i got it now!", Jin said, a determined look on her face, Iblis' little teases forgotten..... for now.

After that Jin would use her claws more then her fists (and even her tail too) to chop up any of them that moved or using their own limbs against them. All thing considered they were doing well, even if a few things were smashed and few things would catch on fire. A few of the windows would break as well due to jin tossing them out the window, figuring they counted the least, and better the window then the inside. however then came the big boss bot! a large green four legged box with to large bladed arms. Jin would spit to the side and get into a ready stance "Peh, oh so scary....", she said rolling her eyes. "come on!"

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis didn't understand what was wrong, truly, until it happened. She had her detractors, mostly people who wanted to sell a good story of a successful person's fall from fame and grace, but she hadn't ever seen anyone risk lives to make it happen. Until today.

There wasn't one bot. There was more. This wasn't a tightly regulated, big academy they were at... this was a reaction, pulled from a political activist. It was an easy place for someone to someone else up for a hard fall. There were suddenly rubber bullets flying, hard, riot control level weapons, and Iblis' tentacles intercepted most, but one hit her square in the forehead, flooring her. It took a minute for her vision to come back, but when it did, the horror was unleashed. She knew it was a set up, knew it was! Her tentacles lashed out, screeching, slicing through steel. A heavy bot shot flames... should they really have had flamethrowers? And melted the floor, then, perhaps on purpose, landed hard on the area when her tentacles all but flipped and eviscerated it, crashing through to the next level down... there were screams. Iblis didn't care. She was silent, but her face was a rictus of horrible, malicious intent. She was still... she'd been had, and set up... now, she looked dangerous, and she couldn't wipe the expression from her face or move a muscle. In truth, she was as scared as she was angry... and fighting her instinct to seek the one responsible. "Jin! We have to get below and help!" Regardless of her words, she still wasn't moving. She was frozen in place, trembling, a particularly nasty bruise forming on her forehead.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin had to merely put her arms up to block the rubber bullets, all of them pinging harmlessly off her armored arms. Jin watched Iblis fall from the the hit tok the head and that made her angry! Sure she was huge tease and kept touching her, but she was her teammate god dammit! She run in with the tentacles the, flames were avoided by another quick roll but she was slightly singed. fire was one of the few things that Jin did have to fear if it got hot enough anyway it could not only heat up and mely her armor but she had a very real chance of being cooked in her own armor like oven. Thankfully these fame were not that hot. She slashed and attacked the bot with the help of the eldritch mass of tentacles, perhaps not so scary when on her side.... she was mad ready to tear it to shreds, using a cheap shot like that!

The bot, still kicking, smashed the floor beheth causing more damage! Again all of this deeper though that Ibils was lost on Jin.... however she was beginning to think about how.... aggressive and dangerous these robots were.... yeah.... now that she thought about it this did seem a bit extreme. She would look back to iblis when she call for them to help the others, seeing her strange deadly look while at the same time shaking. She blinked something was wrong she could tell but what... well there wasn't time for questions now she'd run over to her, take her arm and say, "I'm not sure what's going on but, ok!". she then, with iblis in hand, jumped holding her in her strong metal arms as she thumped to the floor below.
Toy boys could be seen squaring off with the bot from their floor. One a blonde boy was able to stretch like rubber, while the other, a red head would spew acid and other chemicals from a scorpion like tail. "You ok?", Jin barked to Iblis without looking at her.

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis couldn't think, she was so livid... and then Jin scooped her up, and carried her! Jin was lucky Iblis' first instinct wasn't to hit her... even through her steel armor she'd feel it. She found herself on another floor with the two boys, one a rubber man, and the other with another tail. An acid spewing one! Jin said something, but it was lost on Iblis. Her head hurt... the room was spinning, now that the adrenaline had died down, and everything was too bright... it hurt. She groaned, staggering as her balance failed, and nearly collapsed against a desk. She definitely had a concussion. Her tentacles wreathed around her, able to operate independently, but only in a defensive fashion. She wouldn't be any help here. She felt a trickle of blood from a cut on her forehead, slipping into her eyes. Even a small cut on the head tended to bleed a lot. That rubber bullet had slammed her ridiculously hard... she needed to learn to deal with such things.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"What hell is going on!? this has got to be breaking some kinda rules!", said the red head boy. his freckled face sweating quite a lot. "They did say the floors above could effect the ones below!", said the rubber blondie. "You guys ok?", Jin shouted over the metal grinding of the damaged big machine. "yeah? Saul is starting to run dry! his tail cone only make so much acid before he starts to dehydrate! but isn't this our floor?", he questioned. "I don't think that matters anymore she kinda shit is going down! I'll take care of this!", Jin growled her claws growing longer. She'd took a look back at Iblis she didn't look so good.... it really actually made her begin to worry. Then she urned her attention back to the bot and the several smaller ones on this floor. She roared to perhaps gain their attention, she could make quite the noise if she wanted to. The would start to attack her hitting her and swiping at her but even as they punched several times she would shrug them off and slash off any piece of them she could get at, she didn't give one shit about the avoiding collateral anymore something sister was going on!

Her suspicions were preoven right soon enough the bot seemingly stop fighting the boys and Jin and then made a beeline for Ibls. Jin's eyes went wide, they were purposely going after Iblis?! "Oh no you don't you fuckers!", she cried after them as she ran after them. she had to unleash more of the beast her legs would grow bulkier and she shed her shoes and socks as metal covered clawed feet took shape. She tackled into these "Test bots" with her metal coated shoulder and rammed them into the ground to break them apart. "They're after you! look out!", she shouted, genuinely worried for her safety. this was the true Jin, a girl who would actually have people's best interests at heart, a protector.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Iblis wasn't ready when the bot dived for her. Not at all. Jin dived too, but she wasn't quick enough, even after she bulked up... her weight and power were immense, but her speed wasn't so much. The others were too slow to respond. The bot slammed into Iblis, and slammed her through a cubicle. There were flames jetting, and the cubicle caught fire... and Iblis screamed. It was a scream of pain, and of fury, and a warning for everyone to stay back. The tentacles rose, and they screamed too, screeching in murderous rage, as they dashed down, and began ripping apart steel like it was paper, tearing the bot into shreds, as Iblis lay down, panting, until she finally fell unconscious even while the tentacles continued savaging the bot and growing larger, and more terrifying. They screeched at anything that approached, and it was likely that anything foolish enough to get in range would feel their might. Then... came the teachers. Not Gale... he wasn't there. But teachers who'd volunteered their time from a real school, from the University of Heroes, or UH. They came in quickly, and told the students to evacuate, two of them squaring off with the panicked tentacles, as the others coordinated a relief of the students from the building. Something had indeed gone very, very wrong, and the teachers didn't act like teachers... they acted like Heroes at work, escorting the students from the building and putting down the bots themselves... somehow, no one was around to turn them off.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin's fury was beginning to show itself as Iblis fell. even with the nice dose of.... something.... inside her. Jin would feel the beast gaining strength. Jin was ready to taer the bots asunder She would ravage bit as she tried to make her way to Iblis, headless of the tentacles and screeching. but then the real teachers came.... real heros! The would make quite work of the rouge bots and start getting everyone out. Jin still tried to get to Iblis very worried for her now! but the teachers got her out despite her struggling. using magnetic powers one was able to easily move her out even if she tried to say....

Jin soon found herself with the other evacuated students. Her head was hung and she had a dark look to her face. What the hell had happened!? she signed up to learn to be a hero and this happens?! why!? again her beast was stirring, and the drug was beginning to wear off. She could not put her arms and legs back to normal and her body was trying to bulk up. her red shirt was ruined in the back so her spiked but dare back could be seen. It seemed she didn't wear a bra.... thankfully her shirt was still intact enough to stay on along with her slightly singed black skirt. She'd try to calm herself thinking back to her meditation training.... she closed her eyes and breathed, even as the beast called for her to find that teacher and show him what happens when you mess with her.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
JIn's fury was a thing to be feared, and the teachers were too busy to immediately tend to her... they had to hope for the best. Until... medical got there! The staff of the school kept students on that were learning to be field medic heroes, skilled in more than first aid, and strong enough to get to heroes even in grave situations. One such wound his way to Jin's side.

Not that it was immediately obvious he was a he... he had jet black hair, and black ram horns curling down the side of his head, and the most lustrous, pink eyes... not unlike Iblis' own. "Excuse me, miss?" His voice was feminine, gentle... very gentle and not in the least sinister. He had a bright smile that could light up hearts with a pert little cupid's bow of a smile, and a gaze of intense passion and innocence that made him seem far younger than he was... and he was short enough and baby-faced enough to look quite young. He'd take her arm in his considerably smaller hand, and she'd feel something... warm, and comforting from him. "Something odd happened here, something that shouldn't have happened. But, it's ok now! The teachers are very strong. I promise, everyone will be ok. Maybe I could help you calm down?" He pulled forth a needle from a bracelet around his wrist, hidden by the long, flowing sleeves of his black and pink robes. "I can inject energies into you, if you'll allow me, that will help you feel much better, and calmer. You seem to have a very passionate quirk. Might I?" There was worlds of concern in his voice, and he was very, very carefully watching her eyes... not her well displayed body.

Last edited:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin's eyes snapped open a flash of rage behind them, She looked to see..... a boy? Definitely a boy, but so effeminate one would think otherwise... he;d reach out at take her metal covered, rather beastial arm, it's deadly sharp claws standing out quite in contrast to his small hand. She would try to pull away out of instinct she didn't want to hurt anyone. But, soon she would feel that strange warmth. The beast inside would begin to slow now merely only pacing back and forth in her mind. She'd look back at the boy a look of surprise on her face. Now that she did see him.... he was kind of cute..... his little horn only adding to it. Jin blushed slightly and turned away from his gaze. "Fine. whatever.......", she growled, very unsure how to handle this at all.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion clapped his hands, which was somewhat dumb, as he was holding a needle. He hopped and yelped as he poked his finger, then sucked on it when a drop of blood formed. "Whoopsie, ah, that didn't happen!" He'd stow that needle and draw a sterile one, then slide up behind her, and poke it along her spine. The effect was... immediate, and incredible. Fear, anxiety, anger... it would all melt away like she was waking up from a dream, or falling into one. Like a wall had dropped between her and everything that could shake the calm of her spirit, even extreme pain... nothing could bother her, here. This must be what being 'invincible' felt like. Untouchable... and it felt good. More than good... it was pleasant. Like the warm sun on your face, a full belly, maybe even some light masturbation, and something cool to sip... it was a breathtaking experience.

"My quirk is called 'dark light'. It's kind of a silly name, but I have energies they call 'light' ones that have incredible positive effects on the body, when they touch the nervous system... and 'dark' energies too. They're, uh. Different." His parents had been a classic light and dark combination who'd found most of what they'd had in common was being an incredible yin and yang combo... and their child had come out with a hybrid quirk. "You are really strong, wow! And tall. And pretty. You have a sort of... metal and beast transforming hybrid quirk? That's a hardening quirk AND a transform quirk... that's really, really strong. I bet you could be one of the best pro's. You're probably already stronger than lots of pro's, huh?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jin would audibly gasp as the world around her began to settle. the beast was thrown back in its cage so fast it was knocked out. her body began to go back to normal, her armor receding and her enlarged muscles relaxing and going back to her normal fit looking appearance, even her horns went back into her head, her teeth shrinking but still coated in metal, she couldn't help that. her tail would sway gently back and forth with the slowing beat of her heart. her face witch was almost in an eternal scowl relaxed for the first time in awhile. she was actuall very graceful looking when she let go like that. her eyes went heavy lidded and a blush would fill her cheeks.

She would feel her nipples grow hard under her shirt as there was a light amount of arousal swimming in her body. She would blink confused at all this sudden calm and warm fuzzy feelings. "I.... Uh.... Wha?", she said squinting at him. she had to replay what he had said in her mind, she didn't catch it the first time around. He was giving her all this praise and had explained his own. It was easy enough for her to understand. Dark and light energies for the body.... each with a different effect. As for all that praise well she would blush even more again she'd look away. Even with all this "good feeling" inside her she couldn't do "pleasant". "Ah, er, it's whatever.... I donno.", she said pulling her knees up to her. she almost felt like wanted to touch herself right then and there but shook her head. "Who the heck are you anyway?", she questioned trying to sound gruff but she was just so.... relaxed.