Help with the Frost Wyrm

Jan 9, 2017
i've found the frost wyrm fight ridiculously easy to cheese. Pocket sand blinds it almost every time, so you just blind it, attack for two turns, then repeat. if your reflexes are decent enough, you should only lose the fight if you get incredibly unlucky with the permanently blinded wyvern hitting you.[/QUOTE
how did u use pocket sand...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Your quote got messed up. Pocket Sand is smuggler's Flash Bang when silly mode is turned on

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
You will get a quest to fight him given to you by someone eventually (as in its not written yet), and when you do fight the Frost Wyrm you are supposed to kill it, but if you're feeling nice you can spare him which will give you access to the Frost Wyrm TF. This is what I remember others saying about the situation, though I advise waiting to fight him until after the quest to fight him gets into the game, fighting him now might fuck that up.
I hope that to be the case.

Frostwyrm TF? Yes please!

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Pleasingly, with the nyrea cum-type, you can cockslap your enemies into submission!

But if you're having trouble, use all of the combat consumables you can pre-fight, like honey wine, grind your stats up via the gym and make sure you've got the best equipment. Also praying to RNGesus never hurts.

delana

Jan 19, 2017
I can't beat him ...do we gain anything by doing so? because its like that impossible to beat Kanbabrif guy in final fantasy tactic hacked 1.3v insane difficulty; i think it's impossible to beat because there is not reason to beat him at all other than saying so, right?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I can't beat him ...do we gain anything by doing so? because its like that impossible to beat Kanbabrif guy in final fantasy tactic hacked 1.3v insane difficulty; i think it's impossible to beat because there is not reason to beat him at all other than saying so, right?
The wyrm IS beatabe tho...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
For now, we don't exactly get anything big out of beating it. But it's planned for an armor if you kill it or a TF item if you spare it.
But that's a while away, so at the moment it's all just bragging rights.

delana

Jan 19, 2017
aaaah, i will leave him alone an flee all the time for the time being. I can't really beat him because my will power is nonexistent and i heard his attacks are based on how much willpower you have to resist the stuns, so really got no way to beat him other than cheating.

thanks for answering! ^-^

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
I've defeated him, and upon defeating him you can either kill or leave him. I chose the later based on him letting me live previously, however nothing special happened, just got some exp and a little message along the lines of "He gonna lick his wounds and probs be back". But then I faint bc I ended the fight on 1 hp and the cold took me :p would be cool if whomever saved me noticed that I'm lying next to a feggen defeated dragon pre much XD Also how the hell is the Plasma hawk better than the Predator talons? (Both melee weapons)

Last edited:

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
I've defeated him, and upon defeating him you can either kill or leave him. I chose the later based on him letting me live previously, however nothing special happened, just got some exp and a little message along the lines of "He gonna lick his wounds and probs be back". But then I faint bc I ended the fight on 1 hp and the cold took me :p would be cool if whomever saved me noticed that I'm lying next to a feggen defeated dragon pre much XD Also how the hell is the Plasma hawk better than the Predator talons? (Both melee weapons)
I have now killed one, and nothing special happens either, really.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I have now killed one, and nothing special happens either, really.
Frostwyrm will eventually have a quest where you either kill it (credits + unique armor) or spare it (transformative). As none of the Lessau related content has been coded by staff thus far, i doubt Frostwyrm quest will be added anytime soon.

Aria.Steele

Jul 10, 2017
Frostwyrm will eventually have a quest where you either kill it (credits + unique armor) or spare it (transformative). As none of the Lessau related content has been coded by staff thus far, i doubt Frostwyrm quest will be added anytime soon.
Indeed, I probs just skipped over a bunch of peoples talk and just shared what I had experienced with the Wyrm, hoping to help any way I can XD

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Ha, poor dragon thing. I defeated him three times before finally ending his pain. I really hope that the armor turns out something worthwile, maybe even having a couple of later boosts, like the Nova one?

Just guessing, but I think that it would have a defense value of 7-8, around 20-30% kinetic resistance, maybe -10% fire resistence, 20% psionic resistence, -2 evasion and +3 Sexiness.

-Posible boosts?: Fire retardant treatment (remove fire penalty)

Of course, that's up to the writer, this is only, as I said, my humble guessing.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The dragon is a girl.
The frostwyrm is referred to as 'they' ingame in it's initial content and bad end iirc. I don't think it really has a binary gender. The only time the one that's ingame is referred to as female is in B's expansion solely because it's commissioned to do so.
Which will always bother me tbh. Because inconsistency and all that.

Last edited:

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
In a way that can be summed up with simply because at that time it doesn't have any use for those terms nor would it really know them either, and considering it species doesn't have a binary gender it wouldn't really care. As its breeding bitch your purpose is simple and has it no use really communicating with you too much.

When you actually get friendly with it, IT picks "she" after combing through your mind for an appropriate term to make things simpler for you despite their species being non-binary, so it isn't much of an inconsistency as "we're going with this now since I deemed you a worthy mate".

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's referred to as 'she' because, knowing Noobie, he wanted it to be a 'she'. There's really no other excuse other than that I can think of.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
It's referred to as 'she' because knowing Noobie, he wanted it to be a 'she'. There's really no other excuse other than that I can think of.

Yeah there is always that too, I was just taking a look at it from an in-game standpoint with how everything is written but yeah Fishbucks is most likely the "why?" to it all.

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
It's been too long since I went through the Bad Ends, but doesn't the Frostwyrm give a Steele with a vag way too much dick? I figured it changed based on Steele's anatomy.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
It's been too long since I went through the Bad Ends, but doesn't the Frostwyrm give a Steele with a vag way too much dick? I figured it changed based on Steele's anatomy.

I believe the Frostwyrm has both a vagina and a penis, but "identifies" as "she". Thus, she.

Same way most herms in the game is called "she" when a pronoun is needed