HELP: Requirements for Ceraph scene

Lucia

May 17, 2016
Hi, playing CoC 1.0.2 on windows 7. The wiki mentions an "all the way through" scene with Ceraph, and I'm fulfilling all the requirements as far as I can tell, but I don't get the option for the scene. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Herm character, base female, multiple penises

-Have combined area greater than 500 units (length x girth) (60 x 9, in my case)

-Penis possessed by Exgartuan (I have NOT corrupted Jojo though)

-not a centaur

-corruption 100

-Have at least 1 of Ceraph's 3 piercings

-Do not have Ceraph as a slave (still encountering her in the mountains)

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
It isn't a separate option, if you fulfill the criteria it replaces the vaginal scene.  Also, from your list the only ones I had to fulfill were the size requirement and having Exgartuan possessing my penis.  Not sure if you can still get the scene or not after enslaving her though, or the centaur bit as I've never played as one.  The corruption should be unnecessary, to that extent at least, and the piercings should be optional as well.

Lucia

May 17, 2016
It isn't a separate option, if you fulfill the criteria it replaces the vaginal scene.  Also, from your list the only ones I had to fulfill were the size requirement and having Exgartuan possessing my penis.  Not sure if you can still get the scene or not after enslaving her though, or the centaur bit as I've never played as one.  The corruption should be unnecessary, to that extent at least, and the piercings should be optional as well.

Thanks. I didn't realize it replaced the vaginal scene; problem solved.