How do I get my nipples back!!?!?!??

Me0wMe0wMan

May 15, 2024
MY NIPPLES ARE GONE!!!

So I have become a moth.
However I like being a moth, I also liked my nipples,
Fuck I had like ten of em,

Now I only have areola, no nips. I need to get my nipples back!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Terran Treat is probably your best bet. The hard part will be getting one that only changes your nipples.
Or you could Save-Edit.

Edit; The Nipples page says Terran Treats will change 'Flat' nipples back to normal, but the Terran Treat page doesn't. I don't know which is correct.

Reactions: Me0wMe0wMan

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Oddly, the nipples page says it does change 'Flat' nipples (which I assume you have). (See my edit above).

I'd Save, buy a couple of stacks of Terran Treats and test. Fortunately, you can just hold 1 now to go through a stack quickly.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Maybe get some Clippex to get fuckable nipples, then Terran Treat + save spamming to get back to normal?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I can't tell if it's possible or not to only change nipples
The Wiki page I linked to also lists DracoGuard, Kirokoras Venom, Nepeta and Dr. Lash as options. Each of those are likely to have side-effects.
Save Editing is probably easiest.

Der Maskierte

Feb 24, 2019
Yup, unfortunately, there is no specific transformative for nipples like Aerolove is for areolas, you would have to save scum, save edit, or use the console

If you choose the console, nipples are saved per breast row

For example:
Code:
pc.breastRows[0].nippleType = GLOBAL.NIPPLE_TYPE_NORMAL
will give normal nipples to the first row

In the Windows (Electron) version, you can open the console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+I, or press Alt, then View->Open Developer tools

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
I had this same problem, Terran Treats do work, but you'll be save scumbing for a while.