Loss Scenes with Etheryn?

Chorin425

Sep 10, 2020
I have a weird kink for watching my party members/partners take loss scenes for my PC. Cait and the Spider Queen or the Hornets, for example. I also love Ryn, and, as bad as it sounds, I would love to watch some enemies take advantage of her during a loss. Is there a list of scenes where Ryn can take the loss for the PC?

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Cultist demontaurs have a generic loss scene that picks any team mate, including Etheryn, Hashat might have an Etheryn specific loss scene as long as you're not an elf yourself.

Chorin425

Sep 10, 2020
Cultist demontaurs have a generic loss scene that picks any team mate, including Etheryn, Hashat might have an Etheryn specific loss scene as long as you're not an elf yourself.
Hmm...theyve never picked Ryn in my games. maybe Ill run with only Ryn in the party

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I have a weird kink for watching my party members/partners take loss scenes for my PC. Cait and the Spider Queen or the Hornets, for example. I also love Ryn, and, as bad as it sounds, I would love to watch some enemies take advantage of her during a loss. Is there a list of scenes where Ryn can take the loss for the PC?
While Ryn has her cage on, she has a special tag applied called Chaste that prevents enemies from using her. She should be usable once it's off, though she'll usually be at the bottom of the priority list.

Chorin425

Sep 10, 2020
While Ryn has her cage on, she has a special tag applied called Chaste that prevents enemies from using her. She should be usable once it's off, though she'll usually be at the bottom of the priority list.
Ryn definitely has her cage off in my primary playthrough, Unless my file is bugged somehow, and she's still flagged, I'm not sure what's happening

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
I love playing around with the loss scenes and I’d be happy to tell you some of them that I know feature her. Orc Thane from Arona quest has a short scene with her. I think if you get pregnant on your second meeting with Kass that there is a scene where most of your companions get uhh “used” and Hashat has some scenes with Ryn. There are a few other generic loss scenes with her too

Chorin425

Sep 10, 2020
Is there a way to check or have someone check my file to see if the flag for her cage being removed is there?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You can check her stats from the party icon and look for the Chastity perk, which only appears when the cage is on.

Or if you want to go code-diving look for the flag ETHERYN_CAGE; it won't show up until the cage is removed because otherwise it's the default state. Likewise there's a key item tag (EnchantedCage) which tells you if it's in your inventory, though this only happens if Ryn gives it back to you so it may not show up depending on how you've played.