Hello! My name is B.

criticAlls

May 4, 2018

Sorry to be "that guy." You're a busy person, a silly mistake like that isn't important, especially when the message was still obvious and well received. Keep up the good work. :)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I updated my Patreon! I have a new WIP document up there: an expansion for Shekka using the Mindwash Visor. It currently only has one scene, and I have a deadline pound out a repeatable scene by Thursday at the earliest, but you can view the first-time scene now.

I'll be heading across the country this coming weekend, hence the deadline, but I could probably write another scene or two when I get back.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Threw another 800 words into the Shekka document, starting the beginning of the next scene. I'll try and have that finished by tomorrow, and then that'll probably be it until after the weekend.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the Shekka document with another 2,000 words, completing her first repeatable scene. It contains a whole lot of pussy worship/ball worship, depending on Shekka's gender. Have an excerpt:

You have to admit, it’s kind of hot to see Shekka take on such a different, domineering role. You love Shekka, of course, but hearing her take such an authorizing tone and feeling her be so insistent in pressing you against her genitals is a different trip all together. You can help but submerse yourself in the role of her rookie and eagerly {service her dripping gash, driving your [pc.tongue] into her body to lap at all the delicious juices she’s dripping in her arousal}{extend your [pc.tongue] to draw long, wanton licks at her heavy, heaving testicles; you bury your nose into her wrinkly sack as you worship her nuts, feeling their heat against your mouth and her cock rise to full erect stiffness above you}.

That'll be it until late Monday or Tuesday; I'm going to be embarking on my cross-country journey very, very early Friday (so early it might as well still be Thursday) and I don't have the time to pump out another scene, although I'd still like to get in another one or two for the sake of variety. I'll save that for when I get back.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's PB cookies for the new guy.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I wrote a new peanut butter cookie expansion! This time, it's for Urbolg, the newest Korgonne on the block. You can read the doc on my Patreon (or, if Fenoxo and I both work fast enough, you can just wait a week and play it on the public update)!

It's not quite done yet, though, because I wanted to include what is basically a whole other scene for Korgonne PCs that choose to eat the cookies. It also doesn't have any daddy talk in it, which I'm weighing if I want to bother to include - I probably will, for consistency's sake. But, the document is mostly there, and aside from the Korgonne PC scene, it's about done.

Reactions: valkyr42

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I wrote a new peanut butter cookie expansion! This time, it's for Urbolg, the newest Korgonne on the block. You can read the doc on my Patreon (or, if Fenoxo and I both work fast enough, you can just wait a week and play it on the public update)!

It's not quite done yet, though, because I wanted to include what is basically a whole other scene for Korgonne PCs that choose to eat the cookies. It also doesn't have any daddy talk in it, which I'm weighing if I want to bother to include - I probably will, for consistency's sake. But, the document is mostly there, and aside from the Korgonne PC scene, it's about done.
Without going into too much detail, so as not to spoil it and such, it's kind of implied you can go further with him, is that planned for later?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Nah, I hadn't intended on expanding down that path any further.

Lunarl Mune

Apr 4, 2018
do you have any plans or desire to be involved in anything outside of Uveto if given the chance, if yes what would it be?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
do you have any plans or desire to be involved in anything outside of Uveto if given the chance, if yes what would it be?
Uh, I wrote Paige and Lane, assuming they both count, and they can be found on Tavros and Tarkus, respectively. I also have an idea for a Rouge The Bat character for Zheng Shi.

I updated Urbolg's PB Cookie scene, putting in a completely unique scene for Korgonne PCs that choose to eat the cookies. It gets quite messy and includes a good chunk of mutual masturbation towards the end:

“Last one?” he asks, holding up his own cookie. You’re panting from the exertion, but, yes – you have one more, and you likewise lift it to show him.

He grunts, then kicks off the floor, bringing himself towards you. He swivels on his chair so that his erect, throbbing, <i>angry</i> cock is pointing in your direction, his knot bulging and his cum dribbling from his tip.

“Left yer legs an’ put yer feet on my armrests,” he instructs, and he follows his own instruction as he places his paws on your own chair. You do as he commands, and you’re taint-to-taint with each other: your genitals are a scant few inches from each other. “Let’s make the last one real messy, {lad/lass}, whaddya say?”

As before, you can read the doc on my Patreon!

I think that's it for now; I might come back to Urbolg's peanut-butter cookie adventures in a little while, but in the meantime, there's an expansion involving a certain yoga instructor I'd like to get started on.

Reactions: Freed85

Aidan210

Jun 4, 2018
I've played TiTS for a bit now but not extensively enough to say I've thoroughly explored the content. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy the characters you've contributed to the game.

Paige is my favorite character in the game so kudos to you for doing (in my opinion) a really great job with her! I know that the game focuses more on the accessibility of sexual content, but I'm a sucker for a good story so I don't mind (in fact, I prefer) characters that you get to know over time. I especially like it when those type of characters have a romantic path the player can proceed on.

Anyway! I really enjoyed the process of building Paige's trust and unraveling of details about her past and present life. I'm not certain if I've been through all of her content yet, but I do hope you continue considering her for expansions for her over time.

Oh - incidentally I also played CoC a bit and my favorite character in it, Brooke, was also written by you. So I guess your writing went two-for-two with me across those games. :)

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
As usual, now that Urbolg's PB Cookie scene is out, you can find the doc for it here.

I've played TiTS for a bit now but not extensively enough to say I've thoroughly explored the content. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy the characters you've contributed to the game.

Paige is my favorite character in the game so kudos to you for doing (in my opinion) a really great job with her! I know that the game focuses more on the accessibility of sexual content, but I'm a sucker for a good story so I don't mind (in fact, I prefer) characters that you get to know over time. I especially like it when those type of characters have a romantic path the player can proceed on.

Anyway! I really enjoyed the process of building Paige's trust and unraveling of details about her past and present life. I'm not certain if I've been through all of her content yet, but I do hope you continue considering her for expansions for her over time.

Oh - incidentally I also played CoC a bit and my favorite character in it, Brooke, was also written by you. So I guess your writing went two-for-two with me across those games. :)

Thanks! Good stories and strong characters are two of my favourite fetishes, so it's nice to hear that there are other {wo}men of class out there like myself. I'm glad you're enjoying her!

Aidan210

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks! Good stories and strong characters are two of my favourite fetishes, so it's nice to hear that there are other {wo}men of class out there like myself. I'm glad you're enjoying her!
Ha! My thoughts exactly - good stories and strong characters definitely do it for me. xD Good luck with your upcoming projects!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I started a new project! It's an expansion pack for Paige!

In this expansion pack, you and Paige get naked and jump into the same bed - and then nothing unwholesome happens. It's a pack that has nothing but family-friendly cuddling and snuggling.
(Well, okay, there might be one or two family-questionable things that happen, depending on the choices you make).
This purely-cuddling expansion pack will has its own flowchart, which you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/h5ftSSw.png

This expack should receive regular updates; you can find it on my Patreon on this post! You'll get to stay up-to-date on every bit of content I put into this document as I write them (updated dailyish).

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Oh B, you and your flowcharts!

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
B would it be in the realm of possibility for us to get other paige threesome but with anno or kase ?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I would settle for a sleep with option
Edit: after actually reading the doc my wish has been granted.

Last edited:

Aidan210

Jun 4, 2018
I started a new project! It's an expansion pack for Paige!

In this expansion pack, you and Paige get naked and jump into the same bed - and then nothing unwholesome happens. It's a pack that has nothing but family-friendly cuddling and snuggling.
(Well, okay, there might be one or two family-questionable things that happen, depending on the choices you make).
This purely-cuddling expansion pack will has its own flowchart, which you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/h5ftSSw.png

This expack should receive regular updates; you can find it on my Patreon on this post! You'll get to stay up-to-date on every bit of content I put into this document as I write them (updated dailyish).

Bless you, you've been a busy B(ee). ;.; More Paige content makes me happy! I was thinking it would be cool if she had some sort of cuddling options too. Looking forward to this!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with about 1,300 words, which is pretty short for me, but my day was a long one besides. I've completed the Boop Nose, Pinch Thigh, and Hold Her scenes.
“Nooooo!” she wails, thrashing her limbs beneath the sheets of your bed in mock dismay, “my nose has been booped! Gosh hecking darn it!”
B would it be in the realm of possibility for us to get other paige threesome but with anno or kase ?
I mean, it's in the realm of possibility, but I'm not exactly in a rush to get around to them all being a part of a thing.

Last edited: