Hello! My name is B.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Personally, I think the randomness of which sex scene you get with Nenne is a bit annoying. Took me like ten tries to finally get the vaginal scene.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
I'm actually surprised how many people opted to off the frostwyrm on the front page. I mean you don't even get anything out of it yet. :catstare:
You dooooo~
Some pretty great armour if you get the scales to the blacksmith at the snowpupper stronghold. I tried it out on my asshole character.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Personally, I think the randomness of which sex scene you get with Nenne is a bit annoying. Took me like ten tries to finally get the vaginal scene.
Maybe she just really likes sucking dick?
Sorry you got that luck.

I'm actually surprised how many people opted to off the frostwyrm on the front page. I mean you don't even get anything out of it yet. :catstare:
To be fair, everybody thought the Frostwyrm was just some kind of boss battle with no real content. And they were, and still are, right. That'll change one day.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
To be fair, everybody thought the Frostwyrm was just some kind of boss battle with no real content. And they were, and still are, right. That'll change one day.
and it has , you can now get armor from it

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
Even if I knew there's going to be more content with frostwyrm I'd killed it for scales, dragons are not my thing. Sorry B.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Even if I knew there's going to be more content with frostwyrm I'd killed it for scales, dragons are not my thing. Sorry B.

Dragons are very much my think though... I have never killed her 'cause I have been eagerly awaiting sexytimes since I first found her :p

I just hope the dragon TF gets coded soonish... I remember someone said it was going to happen in january, but that obviously didn't, so here I am, waiting patiently

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's cool! I'd be very surprised if I ever finish a project that appeals to absolutely everyone.

I just hope the dragon TF gets coded soonish... I remember someone said it was going to happen in january, but that obviously didn't, so here I am, waiting patiently
I said that I was expecting the coding to start in January, but apparently I underestimated how quickly the Korg'ii hold was going to take.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Not into the dragon either, just looking forward to whatever you have planned as far as next character knowing how high quality your stuff is. The interactivity and branching of sex scenes for Paige is just amazing, creates so much replayability. Hopefully can expect more of that in the future.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I said that I was expecting the coding to start in January, but apparently I underestimated how quickly the Korg'ii hold was going to take.

Oooh, sorry, my bad! Seems I misunderstood you. Does this imply that the coding for the dragon TF is intended to begin after Korg'ii?
(seriously, I don't mind waiting, I know all of y'all who work on this game don't have time to do everything all at once. But having a rough ETA is always nice :p )

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I wouldn't know, I'm not on the coding team. From what I remember Fen telling me, though, the Frostwyrm pack is the first thing in line once the Korg'ii hold is done, and that the Korg'ii hold still has quite a ways to go.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Dragon tf is a part of Lessau's content, so I doubt it would be included with dragon.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
The Hard Temptation to get a cool Dragon armor, with high fortification making you feel like Heavy Hitter or Dragon Waifu Husband. Hard man...

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! I am here to pimp out my next project!

It's the threesome between Steele, Paige, and Kiro! The document is currently a work in progress; I recently finished all the talking topics and I'm finally ready to move onto the hot-and-heavy sex. The document as it currently is has Fenoxo's seal of approval, and it's ready for the public eye.

You can find the thread for the expansion pack here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/wip-paige-expansion-pack-a-threesome-with-kiro.12713/
And you can find the document itself here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ukFA6Lio7U1aI1R8OxtkF2td07K7uXvsHYpHc7r2of4

Vito Calles

Feb 26, 2018

Yo, I tried to leave her alone. I defeated her countless times, but she kept coming back for more. I was a simple man trying to explore some dangerous cold environments. AND THIS BITCH WOULDNT LEARN HER PLACE... Like if you are constantly getting your ass whopped, you'd assume he was gonna run off, but noooooo.

Still... Loved it

I do, however, have a Patreon that I'm using as a tip jar if you want to throw a couple bucks at a starving artist. Don't feel like you have to, of course!

Have a cookie on me fam, I love your work!

Edit>Hey, I'm your 2nd :D I feel special!

Last edited:
Reactions: B

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yo, I tried to leave him alone. I defeated him countless times, but he kept coming back for more. I was a simple man trying to explore some dangerous cold environments. AND THIS BITCH WOULDNT LEARN HIS PLACE... Like if you are constantly getting your ass whopped, you'd assume he was gonna run off, but noooooo.

Still... Loved it
First of, her*

Secondly, you are traspassing on her territory, her home, her property and if you choose to flee combat (which is an option you can pick) she won't pursue or hinder you leaving.

Also congratz on killing a potential waifu.

Last edited:

Vito Calles

Feb 26, 2018
First of, HER*

Secondly, you are traspassing on her territory, her home, her property and if you choose to flee combat (which is an option you can pick) she won't pursue or hinder you leaving.

Also congratz on killing a potential waifu.

Oh shit, this is what I get for not keeping up on current events fuuuuu mah life...

*also fixed the pronouns thanks for that...

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Out of curiosity, is there a reason we can't have Paige sleep with us like Anno or Reaha? Also love the new xpac looks great!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Out of curiosity, is there a reason we can't have Paige sleep with us like Anno or Reaha? Also love the new xpac looks great!
It's because I haven't written it, haha. I've been meaning to try and write a small expack for something like that. I was thinking of trying to get character-owner-permissions to have more than one lady in your bed at a time and have a snuggle party or something.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It's because I haven't written it, haha. I've been meaning to try and write a small expack for something like that. I was thinking of trying to get character-owner-permissions to have more than one lady in your bed at a time and have a snuggle party or something.

And in that moment, Steele realised they would never again know the blissful peace of sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Kase needs to jump in too! The whole crew can sleep on Celise! Hooray for sexy sleepovers!

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I've been saying we need to change the system to a pool instead of one at a time, these ideas would benefit that way.

Reactions: valkyr42

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Keep this up and you'll be know as the person who writes all the stuff about feeding waifus cookies.

Though this does get one wondering how some of the other puppy sluts in the game feel about the snacks...

Reactions: valkyr42