Getting a blank title screen on the browser version (Firefox, iPad)

Ojamagician

Apr 3, 2023
Hello, sorry if this has already been answered, didn’t have luck searching the forums. I‘ve been playing on Firefox (the latest version), on an iPad, and sometimes, when the game updates, it zooms through the loading screen and brings this up.

There are no options to load data or start a new game. Clicking on the + and - shows the grid for Hawkethorne, and the back arrow brings up the usual title screen text. I’ve only had this issue on Firefox (it loads fine in Safari right now), and I used to resolve it by following the link on the website, instead of using my browser bookmark. That isn’t working anymore.

While I would just switch browsers and save you all the headache, all my saved data is on Firefox, and I’m terrified of clearing history/cache and losing a good 300 hours of progress—that happened once before, when I first started playing. I’ll definitely start making backups after this.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 768E22AC-3E5A-4EF6-B31F-4EA63B9785D9.jpeg
    768E22AC-3E5A-4EF6-B31F-4EA63B9785D9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Ojamagician

Apr 3, 2023
Aaaand, I realize I posted this in the wrong place. Sorry. Won’t double post, but I see that I’ve made a whoopsie doopsie.