General New Races / Codex Thread

redknight

Sep 24, 2016
Finished making the character sheet for a possible weapon companion. I don't know how well it turned out, but personally I think it's decent.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j4WcBiR2Nnd_QHu5vYUTBtJfqdCZd2Bec22Pem0Gdpc/edit?usp=sharing
I think this should be it's own thing, this thread is mostly for posting codex entries for new races. There's a section of the forum devoted to character/item descriptions here:https://forum.fenoxo.com/forums/event-submissions.11/ There's also a pinned thread on submitting things for review.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
New race, The Fluffuls!
They sound silly but they're a insect race based on sea bunnies. Their home world is Jaspin and it's so dangerous nobody goes on the surface of their planet. They're very tribal but unlike other tribes they're mobile and are packing serious tech.

The Fluffuls have three genders and can sell you their own tech if you want it. Still thinking about some unique items. Their favorite pass time is sex and cuddles.

They're still in idea form so if anyone wants to add anything just say so in the comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bV66gCE6i_v_Jd0pYxjBTXIDbBMO_CCzfnqfmT3_Wes/edit?usp=drivesdk

Reactions: LilMissVixen

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
So I've actually got more a of a question than an idea, but: Is it possible to make Hydra a race? (Either in TiTS or in CoC2)
The title for the most recent TiTS Backers update had me thinking about that.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
So I've actually got more a of a question than an idea, but: Is it possible to make Hydra a race? (Either in TiTS or in CoC2)
The title for the most recent TiTS Backers update had me thinking about that.
I know you specifically mentioned the one in the recent update but I have to clarrify. Hydra as in the enemy lately implemented or hydra as in multi-headedness? If the former I'm uncertain and a more official response will be necessary, if the latter I've got something I want to complete and submit at some point but I can't say for certain when it'll be done or if it'll be even be accepted.

Last edited:

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
I know you specifically mentioned the one in the recent update but I have to clarrify. Hydra as in the enemy lately implemented or hydra as in multi-headedness? If the former I'm uncertain and a more official response will be necessary, if the latter I've got something I want to complete and submit at some point but I can't say for certain when it'll be done or if it'll be even be accepted.

Hydra as in the mythological multi-headed monster that grows 2 heads for every 1 it loses. Also as a PC species.
I personally think (IF it's possible) could add some rather hot scene variations, due to the extra heads, and the fact they're a serpentine species. (For the neck area anyways)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Hydra as in the mythological multi-headed monster that grows 2 heads for every 1 it loses. Also as a PC species.
I personally think (IF it's possible) could add some rather hot scene variations, due to the extra heads, and the fact they're a serpentine species. (For the neck area anyways)
You're in luck then. The player won't ever have more than one head for several reasons but if all goes well then I might be able to get hydras into the game. May be a while though, there are several things I'm working on.

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
You're in luck then. The player won't ever have more than one head for several reasons but if all goes well then I might be able to get hydras into the game. May be a while though, there are several things I'm working on.

I'm just curious if it's possible.
Getting it added would be nice, since like i said: some very hot scene variations are possible with multi-headed PC's or NPC's.

Feb 8, 2021
Okay guys! We had a HUGE thread of codices back on the old forum. So here's the deal: rather than creating a new thread for races you create, please dump their codex and info here! Only put up Ideas/Event Subs threads for actual *projects* you're writing -- ie, characters and events. This is going to keep clutter to a minimum, I hope.

Please note that, as per normal FenCo rules, anything you submit here is free for use by the dev team and other writers! If you post your special dragon-shark-fairies here (or anywhere on the forum!), don't complain if somebody uses them!

I have an idea...but i Do not fully know how to write it up the way you would want it... Is there anyway I can just give general idea and the dev team and any other writer can make it better??? I have a lot of ideas but i just dont know how to... apply it here or in the story/event forum.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I have an idea...but i Do not fully know how to write it up the way you would want it... Is there anyway I can just give general idea and the dev team and any other writer can make it better??? I have a lot of ideas but i just dont know how to... apply it here or in the story/event forum.

We already have more ideas than we'll ever have time to implement, thanks.

Rylan

Mar 5, 2020
This is a relatively simple idea, but one that has potential. Maybe have the option to turn your snake tail into a giant penis or vagina. You could be an Ouroborous, and have to option to be the snake that eats(or masturbates) itself.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I wasn't sure where to go to post this so i'll post it here, let me know if i did something wrong, but it would be nice to see more starting race options in-game using existing races. Like the Saurmorians, Slyverens, Ovir, Dzaan, Milodan, Rasvel (for people who want to play as something small), Galotian, and Vulpatra as an example.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I wasn't sure where to go to post this so i'll post it here, let me know if i did something wrong, but it would be nice to see more starting race options in-game using existing races. Like the Saurmorians, Slyverens, Ovir, Dzaan, Milodan, Rasvel (for people who want to play as something small), Galotian, and Vulpatra as an example.
This should really be in ''what content would you like added''.

Roxwell

Jan 31, 2021
Here's my Ct'hussians, a race of 8-tentacled, tall "shqarks"(Squid+shark), bearing some “electro-centric” abilities (and a latent butt-stuff/ponyplay lovers)

Hope they won't scare you too much.

Btw, Should I also fill that Google Form thingy now?

Last edited:

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
I think this is the most relevant thread as far as I understand so I'm posting the following Codex suggestions and submissions here.

First is my Wetraxxyl Codex Entry Submission (file attached) since the actual Codex Entry was never made. The team can edit it how they like to fix it if necessary, I just imitated other Codex Entries to try and make it look proper.

Secondly are suggested Codex entries that I might do but, anyone else could write too
A) Religions; while some of the listed religions in TiTs are far too obscure and so can't really have a proper Codex Entry, religions like The One and Zyi are elaborated on within the story enough to deserve their own entries, similar to the StormGuard entry.
B) Robotics, Androids/Gynoids and AI/VI: The only listed Androids are the V-KO and V-KO IV's. Seigwulfe ought to have their own entry, especially with how diverse their content is and so should the KihaCorp Gynoids, as we have 3 of them in game that are based on the same base model and are variants of one another (Gianna, Olympia and Syne). Additionally since there are many robots that aren't expanded enough on, it would be useful to have a general robotics codex entry for things like the Machina and Mining Robots, and an entry for the Fenris drones and the 2.0 upgrade.

As a side note for the Androids: the Bess/Ben-13 series are listed under Technology despite being androids, I assume because of the Maia series AI playing a role in Bess/Ben's side-quest.

Attachments

• Wetraxxel Codex Entry (1).pdf
    224.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: