(Game Version: 0.9.008-BACKER#2193) Ride Shockhopper only uses anal without giving an orifice choice. [Solved]

Jarylan

Jun 28, 2022
So, it seems in the current version, after defeating the Shockhopper in Zheng Zhi, when you choose the [Ride Hopper] victory option, you automatically default to using your butt instead of having the option to choose that or a vagina you might have.

Currently, this is the only way to become pregnant by the Shockhopper, so it's a bit disappointing to miss the chance.

I'll keep experimenting, and if I discover the problem, I will post details here on a solution or more information on the problem.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Most likely the shock hoppers dick is too big for your steele's vaginas. There was a change in how the vagina selecter works as part of the conversion and it is being more strict about that. If you give me a save I could confirm.

Reactions: Jarylan

Jarylan

Jun 28, 2022
You were indeed correct, I did a quick test with a lot of EasyFit Cream usage, and the scene defaults then to vaginal sex. Still odd that there's not a specific choice, but this does definitely solve my problem.

However, just in case, I'm still going to attach a save file for possible testing. Can never have too much information after all.

Anyway, now I gotta go get my character a load of Mighty Tight pills. XD

Attachments

• JustBeforeShockhopper.json
    628.6 KB · Views: 2