Galactic sexcapades. (In game)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"O-oh, sorry... I can just get quite um. Protective."
She'd blush slightly, then give a reassuring smile.
"Like Aloni said, you only have to tell me if you want to, but just know I will help as best I can."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi would look to her and then nod as she made her way out holding her sketchbook as she walked back to the waiting room and noticed.... that there was some.... off white stuff on the floor that hadn't been there before. She blinked and hoped that wasn't what she thought it was.... She would carefully step around it and head dofre the door. she had things to pack.....

Reactions: SpicyShino

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, don't worry," said the droid. "The ships we use are quite spacious, and well furnished. Once you get on board, you'll barely notice that you're on a starship. Which reminds me." She looked at her wrist, into a built in mini data pad, and pressed a few buttons. "There, all the info on the ship we use has been mailed to each of you. Now I suggest you all head home and get some rest, you'll be meeting your director at the local studio tomorrow, and business starts at six a.m. sharp."

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Aloni Kreamer
Current outfit: Nothing

Aloni's bracelet chirps behind Delia's back before projecting the ship's specs and layout. "Oh wow! I can't wait to see this baby in person." Lists and displays turn and scroll as the cowgirl excitedly flips through the information. "So... Will it be just the five of us or is there a full crew? Cuz if there's enough room in the cargo space, I'd love to put my workshop in there." A giddy smile crosses Aloni's lips as she 'tosses' the android a hologram of the ship's cargo bay.

"It's not too much really... Just my workbench, a couple poly-tools, a few VI-cores, some spare parts, assorted dildos, the usual things really." As Aloni goes through the list, a tiny cowgirl pops into the hologram, cutely bouncing about as it pulls the items from her cleavage and places them in the display. All in all her things would only take up about a third of the space. "Of course I have no idea what's in the ship right now, but I hope that won't be a problem." The cutesie avatar nervously rubs her fingertips as the real Aloni gives the android puppy dog eyes.

Last edited:

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Chuckling softly, Delia reached around to grab the data-pad in her shorts.

"Well mine's much more low tech. Think you can make one of those for me? I'll be your girlfriend~"

Chuckling again, she gave the cowgirl a quick kiss before turning back to the android.

"So we've got actual rooms on board? Or are we all in the cargo bay?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they pulled up the ship's data, they found that it was hardly a small vessel. The vessel was more akin to a yacht, with more than enough rooms for several hundred people, and a substantial cargo bay for supplies and equipment. "Of course you'll have your own rooms, this is Pink Nebula, we're not exactly scraping by," replied the droid.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"So basically we're just going on a long ass fuck cruise with cameras? I can't say I'm displeased by this... Maybe you should be my girlfriend too?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The ship is just for transportation," replied the droid. "Pink Nova is well know for shooting scenes in authentic, exotic locales. So, crews tend to travel a bit. And with the planet rush in full swing, it really gives us the opportunity to explore exciting new locations for filming," she said.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Aloni Kreamer
Current outfit: Nothing

"Sounds good to me." Aloni says with a smile before rolling on top of Delia and kissing her. "This was nice, but it's probably time we get to the ship." Aloni moans softly as she pulls out. The cowgirl dreamily caresses her dripping shaft as it slides back into it's slit. She climbs off the couch, the red light of her outfit reforming as she hands Delia her discarded shorts. The cowgirl licks her finger as she turns to the android. "Our things have already been moved to the ship, right? They certainly had enough time." She adds with a laugh.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, no, we're not traveling right now," replied the droid. "Tomorrow you'll be reporting to the local studio for orientation, and to meet your new director. Don't worry, you'll be given ample warning before they ship you off to another planet."

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Remn shook her head lightly as she overcame the daze she had fallen into despite both Aloni and Delia's kind words and assurances before quickly blinking as she regathered her thoughts. Her eyes flit between the others as she quietly approached them and simply listened to their conversation.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"For now, though, I'd recommend going home and getting some rest. I hear that director Marenzi doesn't waste time when it comes to putting people to work." With that, the droid made her way to the door.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
"I guess I got a little carried away." Aloni said with an embarrassed laugh. She tugged one of her heels back into place, before following the android out of the room. "Come back tomorrow. Director Marenzi. 6 am sharp. Got it." The Cowgirl smiled back at Remn and Delia, before leaving the room. "See you there!" She said with a wave before passing the door. The Cowgirl walked down the hall, the clicking of her heels briefly interrupted by awkward splashes. "Oh and watch your step...sorry."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Okay, unless anybody has any questions or concerns, I'm going to go ahead and jump to the next scene.]

Reactions: SpicyShino

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Turning slightly, Delia gave the smaller male a side hug and a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry, they wouldn't hurt any of us, and there was nothing about using any transformatives in the legal bindings if it."

(Sure, I'm fine with that.)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Y-Yeah... I'm sure it'll be fine" Remn replied, a small smile gracing her lips. "Not to be rude, but we should uh... probably go too" she said quickly before walking out the door.
(No issue here)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next day, the four of them found themselves at the gates of the Pink Nova studios. The compound was huge, easily three times the size of a major studio from ancient earth, and it seemed a certainty that they would become lost. But, to their surprise, a small hovering camerabot was waiting there with a sign hanging from it with their names on it. The little bot flew off with them in hot pursuit, and eventually lead them to studio seven, where a guard handed them each what he called an orientation pamphlet that just said 'Do what the director tells you' in big bold letters, before opening the door and letting them in.
Inside, the studio was massive, with a dozen machines lining each wall. Each contraption resembled a ferris wheel but with TV sets instead of cars. There were living rooms, kitchens, offices, locker rooms, and everything else one could imagine, as well as things they couldn't. A cluster of people and cameras were crammed around each of the machines at ground level, and the sounds of murmuring, as well as the odd moan and scream could be heard filling the air.
Following the camerabot, the group came to the last of the giant ferris wheels on the right side of the building. Getting closer, they could see that the scene inside was a typical bedroom, with a four poster bed, upon which was a human woman with long raven hair and massive tits, giving a blowjob to a much younger looking kaithrit man, who's expression could best be described as bored out of his mind.
"Cut!" cried a woman's voice. Looking over to where the cry had come from, the group saw a raskvel woman with long pink hair hopping out of a chair that had the word director printed on the backrest. She wore a neatly cut business suit, as well as high-heels, and wrap around sun-glasses that completely hid her eyes. "Cherry, for god's sake, you're supposed to be blowing him, not giving him his first kiss," she yelled.
"Don't blame me, it's not my fault this kid couldn't get it up if he had Maxie Muff in front of him," the woman on the bed retorted.
"At least Maxie Muff didn't overstay her welcome," the young man muttered.
"What was that you little-"
"Both of you, shut up, and take five. We'll reconvene for take fifteen!" the raskvel barked. As the crowd dispersed, she noticed the group of newcomers, and sauntered over to them, her sizeable hips swaying to and fro as she walked. "So, you're the new recruits," she said, looking everyone up and down. "Please tell me that at least one of you knows how to suck a dick."

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Nodding quickly, Delia obviously seemed like her lust was getting to her.

"Will there be anything after? I don't mind if it's off camera."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi's mind was boggled the sheer size of the place. She looked around nervously as she was lead to current shooting area. She merely raised an eyebrow at pamflet, finding it very dumb..... She would sigh as she tossed it, feeling so used, being forced to be here. Umi could be very bitter despite her meek and timid nature. Following everyone else she didn't really make a sound though she was somewhat glad to see Delia there, she was one of the few people she felt was on her side in all this. She had offered to protect her. Remn seemed much like herself, nervous. She hoped they'd be kind to her.

When they happened upon a scene in progress, there was the faintest little gasp from the group as Umi's face grew bright red and she looked away hurriedly, her antennae flicking. oh stars above why her, why here?! there was a slight sweet scent coming off of Umi as her pheromones leaked out. she couldn't help but peek at the big titted girl as she walked away for her break... She was quite surprised to find a raskvel was a director! she rarely saw any of her kind anywhere! "I.... I think I'm part of post production.....", Umi meeped in her quiet voice.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, birdy, keep your pants on," replied the raskvel, as she looked Delia over. "Actually, scratch that, take them off and get on the bed, Chaffer will be back in a moment, and I'd like to get a decent scene in sometime today," she finished, before turning to Umi. "As for you, go have a seat with the camera operator, and make sure he's not getting the camera's in any of his shots," she said, pointing to a large table with a number of computers on it.
Behind the table, was a young human man with long black hair, and a sleeveless shirt that once bore the logo of some band or another, but was now so faded all she could make out were a few letters.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Delia smiled widely, then nodded to the others. Stripping as she made her way to the set, she layed down on the bed just as she threw her panties away.

"So shat exactly is happening in this scene? Just a blow job, or more? I can do more."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We're going to have to start the scene over, so do whatever you have to do," replied Director Marenzi. "Just make sure he doesn't blow his load anywhere but your face and tits. The video is called full-on facials for a reason." As she spoke the kaithrit, Chaffer, made his way back to the set. "There you are, boy, we got a new girl for you to work with. Go get her, tiger."
Chaffer climbed onto the bed, and knelt in front of Delia. He was a young man, with a trim physique, and calico hair atop his head, and on his twin tails. He was still damp, apparently having just got out of a shower, and his skin almost glittered in the light of the stage lamps. To Delia's surprise, his penis was still retracted into his sheath. "Well, ready when you are, lady," he muttered.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Current outfit: Bikini Chaps

Aloni looked around in fascination as she arrived with the rest of the group. She was in a glossy black bikini that leaves little to the imagination as it crosses her olive skin and a pair of stiletto chaps that cling to her long legs just right. Aloni noticed a few passersby glance her way, but it seemed her old stripper outfit was hardly out of the ordinary.

When they got to the set, the cowgirl was surprised to see a familiar face. She never met Cherry personally, but Aloni was a fan of her stuff. So it felt kinda bad to see her get shot down like that.

Marenzi turned to them and told Delia to strip and get on the bed. Aloni bit her lip as Delia's clothes hit the floor, a hand drifting to her thighs as lustful memories played back in her head. But Aloni was snapped back to reality as the catboy walked back into the room, part of her wondering why Cherry was still in the back. "Umm... Is Cherry gonna be okay?" She whispered to the director as Chaffer and Delia got started.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Lay back then handsome, I want a proper meal out of this~"
Laying him down, Delia stroked his sheath with her hand, and licked at the tip.

Pausing for a second, she chuckled softly, before pressing a finger against his ass.
"I think I know what's going on here."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi quickly made her way over to the camera guy taking a seat nearby. "Uh hi. Guess I'm helping you then.....", she said shifting in her seat uncomfortably. She could see the nude duo on screen and it made her nervous.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Chaffer let out a slight oomph as he was pulled down to the bed, but otherwise didn't react much. For a moment it looked like he might not be much fun to lay with, but then Delia's finger hit his ass, and the very tip of his pink dick began to emerge from his sheath. Suddenly, Delia remembered where she had seen this guy before; Chaffer Prince, he was a well known for doing guy scenes almost exclusively. That might explain why the other woman had been having trouble with him.

The camera man turned to look at Umi as she approached. "Yeah, if we can keep mistakes to a minimum on the set, it'll be a lot less extra work for you later, so keep your eyes peeled, and let me know if you see anything on the screen that might need fixing." Currently, the screens were filled with shots of Delia's ass as it bobbed in the air, as well as her face as she made it to second base with her partner's crotch.

"She'll be fine," replied Marenzi. "She just needs to come to peace with the fact that just because she's the senior most actor here, it doesn't mean that the set revolves around her. But, enough about her, I need to ask you a few things, cowgirl," she said, as she turned to look Aloni up and down. "One, do those udders of yours produce milk? And two, how do you feel about gangbangs?"

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
She gave him a friendly smile, and pushed her finger in slightly.
"If you're the gay kitty I know you are, why are you hear filming this? Shouldn't you be somewhere more suited to your preferences?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, the studio isn't filming any guy stuff right now, and a guy has to eat!" he yelped a bit, as Delia's finger slid inside him, and his penis slid free. It wasn't the biggest in the galaxy, only seven inches long, but it had the soft fleshy barbs at the head that Delia knew would tickle her in all the right spots if she could just get him to put it in her.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Well here's the deal, I don't want to if you're not up for it, but I can understand. If you can make it through this, I'll try and put in a few words with the director."

She gently slid her finger back, giving it a few licks before pushing it back in. She then did a similar thing with his member, licking over the tip.