Galactic sexcapades. (In game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good! Now, give each of them one last suck to clean out the remainder, then look at the camera and smile," called Marenzi.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Happily obliging the director, Delia gave each of the cocks a long, longing, suck, before she turned to the camera and grinned, making sure to cup her breasts and show off her pearl... dress...

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Remn fumbled catching the shorts, the dildo smacking her on the chin for her troubles. She muttered a quick "ow" before slipping into the shorts. "Um... k-kind of...? We were interviewed togeth...er..." Remn trailed off, blushing furiously at the memory of the previous day.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
it was just.... so much cum.... good stars above it was just so much. the first two guys had sprayed quite a lot then the big one, butch apparently, stepped up and Delia was pretty much hosed down in cum! Umi was speechless..... not that she was supposed to talk anyway. oh god was she hot right now..... when Delia gave a the camera a big grin and cup those cum stained breasts. "Good stars above say cut pleeeeease!", she thought. So this was to be her job now.... how was she ever supposed to get used to this!?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Cut!" cried Marenzi. "Alright, everyone, that was good, but I think we can do better. Everyone take five, grab some water, and get ready for the next take," she ordered.

"Oh, yeah? Looking forward to giving her a workout?" asked the Kaithrit woman. "Me, I can't wait to get a hold of that ass of hers." As she spoke, Remn could see the bulge between her legs begin to grow.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
"Wait...what are you doing?" Aloni said in mock surprise as she slid away from the brown Kaithrit. The cowgirl rubbed her ass on the pink girl as she moved her legs out of the way.
Aloni's pussy was center frame and eager for the galaxy to see her take every inch of Abby's cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Abby was quick to pounce. She practically jumped between Aloni's legs and took both her breasts in her hands. "Just giving the new cookie girl a proper greeting," she purred, as she lined her cock up with Aloni's entrance. "Now say ah!" Before Aloni could respond, the horny cat thrust he hips as hard as she could, burying her manhood to the hilt.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Still panting slightly, the gryphon would stride over to the director rather quickly, and pause just a little bit away from the equipment, still dripping a little.

"Um, hi Miss Director? I was wondering if you could find someone to entertain me between takes? I need a little cum in me right now if you want me to keep from starting a gangbang. Don't worry, I'll still be good, I just don't want to get all the good shots off camera."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi lowered the camera, her breathing quick and labored. her knees felt a little shaky. "Thank the stars.", she thought. Finally she could look away. She was so horny... the sweet smell of her lust peremones in the air. Zil were creatures of pleasure and Umi had long denied it and was quite stubborn on top of that, she wouldn't say a word about how she felt right now... it was all to obvious really but she wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of calling her 'just another honry Zil', she had standards stars dammit! Then her thoughts went back to that peeping tom of a camera from earlier... just where did that come from? and who was doing it? She tried to take a calming breath. Should she tell someone...? perhaps not just anyone... maybe the her fellow camera crew member? She made her way back over to him hoping the director didn't need her right then. she was still quite flushed in the face as she tried to think about how to go about asking about it...

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"I... don't think I'd even... be a warmup for her h-honestly..." Remn said, both unsure of herself while also trying her hardest and failing to not stare at the kaithrit's swelling bulge.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Marenzi looked Delia up and down before letting out a huff. "Fine, fine, follow me," she said, as she hopped down from her chair, and started making her way to a small office at the far end of the warehouse.

The cameraman looked up to Umi as she approached. "Hey, newby. Not a bad scene for your first day, huh?" he asked cheerily.

"Yeah, probably not alone, anyway," replied the kaithrit. "She is New Texan, after all. I hear they can fuck all... day... long." She paused between each of her last words to thrust her hips forward. Each time she did, her bulge got a little bit bigger. "Still, I bet she's worth the effort. They say no one can take a dick like those cows.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Following her director, Delia would be barely able to contain her giddy smile and fidgeting. Watching Marenzi walk, Delia would admire her curves for the moment.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Like all Raskvel women, Marenzi was something of a short-stack, and her hips and ass swung to and fro with every step she took. When they got to the office, Marenzi entered a code on the door, and it slid open. She motioned Delia inside, where she found the place set up much like the casting room that she and her companions had been 'interviewed' in. There was a large leather couch, as well as a polished desk with a large padded chair behind it. Oddly, they were the only two in the room.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Nodding slightly as she looked around, Delia would let out a soft hum, a rather happy sound. Turning to watch the Raskvel, she would tilt her head slightly as she smiled.

"Is it just you and me for now?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You said you were looking for a quick lay between takes?" asked Marenzi, unfastening one of the buttons at the side of her skirt. "Well, come and get it," she finished, as she let her skirt fall to the floor around her ankles. Marenzi wore a black garter belt that held up her matching stockings, but no panties. Rather than the standard genital slit that was common among Raskvel, she sported a pair of tight, pink, balls under an animalistic sheath. Sitting down on the couch, she spread her legs then glanced at her crotch and back to Delia expectantly.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Grinning, Delia would quickly take a place between the raskvel's legs, grinning up at her. Gripping her balls in her hand, she'd lick at the sheathe, dipping her tongue in often.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi trying to get her breathing under control looked back to him, her face still rather blushy. Honestly she was really cute when she was flustered like this, its not everyday you find a zil that won't jump at the chance for a orgy or whatever. Anyway, she looked to him and said, "Stars above....i don't know how I got through that... i think i might need a shower after that. but i suppose i could have done worse." Now came the hard part.... "Say..... did you happen to spot a drone cam a bit ago....?"

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Remn's cheeks felt like they were burning as she watched the kaithrit's continuously swelling package, barely aware of what she was being said to her. "Huh? O-oh yeah... I'm sure she will be" she finally responded, attempting to subtly shake her head to try and break through the lustful haze.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Delia worked the sheath with her tongue, a pink tip poked out. It was slowly followed by ten inches of glistening pink shaft, until the entirety cetacean phallus bobbed before her. As Delia stared, Marenzi looked down at her, and smiled. "What are ya' waiting for, Birdie, never seen a whale dick before?"

The camera man looked at Umi, quizzically, before replying. "Uh, yeah, there's like a dozen floating around every set. Why?"

As Remn watched, the bulge in the Kaithrit's pants continued to grow, until a fully erect, feline, cock popped out the side of her swim-suit. "Whoops, well, guess I'm going out hard," she said with a smirk; not even trying to cover the eight inch member between her legs.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
"Aaah! My goodness you. Naughty! Kitty!" Breathy moans slipped from Aloni's lips as the brown kaithrit fucked her eager pussy.
"You mean this delicious milk wasn't enough?" The cowgirl asked pressing her soft tits into Abby's hands. Aloni licked her lips as she glanced back at the pink girl, her purple leotard struggling to hold her raging hardon.

"Well in that case..." Aloni shifted her weight, her thick thighs wrapping around the coco kitty's waist as she straddled her. "I still expect you to share like a good girl." Aloni smiled as she slowly rode Abby's cock, jiggly booty lined up perfectly for her pink friend to join in.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"No... fuck I need that inside of me..."

Sparing only a few quick moments to lick around the tip of her cock, Delia would hastily climb onto the couch, straddling the director and pressing the tip to her slit. Her eager hole easily taking the member inside as she presses her hips down, a long low moan would escape the griffon.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"I'm sure s-she'll appreciate the ...ah... appreciation..." Remn replied, completely oblivious to the smirk with how enamored she was with the Kaithrit's cock as it emerged from the woman's swim-suit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Marenzi smiled in surprised as Delia took her cock. "Wow, you are eager. You didn't even bother to get it hard first." Before Delia could ask, she felt the member inside her start to swell. It grew, and grew, and grew some more, until Delia's pussy was stretched around a shaft that was almost as wide as Butch's had been.

The Kaithrit fucking Aloni was taken off guard as she suddenly found herself underneath instead of on top, but she kept thrusting regardless. Meanwhile, the pink Kaithrit jumped at the opportunity presented to her, and pounced on Aloni's ass. Sinking her hands into the cushiony backside as she lined up her own cock, and thrust forward. Aloni felt the second penetration just as the man behind the couch poked his own dick over the edge and glanced between it and Aloni.

"Yeah, hopefully she won't be too cock-addled to notice it before our turn," said the woman, as she turned to get in line, and Remn saw that her erection had pulled her outfit tight against her ass; almost like a thong.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
"Mm, it's always better feeling it get hard inside you Miss director~"

Pressing her beak to the smaller womans (?) head, Delia would coo and moan appreciatively as she would grind her hips slowly. She would start rubbing her own breast as she did so, pinching her nipple and thrusting her chest forward into Marenzi's face.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Y-yeah..." Remn replied, adjusting her leotard unthinkingly as she stepped in line behind the eager Kaithrit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Hey, guys, sorry to say this, but I think the time has come to consider this RP officially dead. Part of it is my fault, I just haven't been feeling the urge to post like I used to, and with how slow that's made things I can't really expect you all to just stick around and wait. Maybe I'll start something new after a while, if I manage to get my groove back, and I hope I haven't soured you all to playing with me when that happens. For now, though, I have to say see ya later, and I'll try to do better next time.]