Further typos/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space

Prying open her buttocks, you place your member between them, releasing her ass flesh and letting it cascade over your womanhood.Not even Mitzi’s massive rear mounds are enough to encase your mighty cock, leaving a huge amount of dickmeat hanging out in the open.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
missing space after ellipses

Apparently. You’re pretty sure you heard the word “dopamine” in there a few times, and you can kind of remember that that’s the thing that makes you...feel good. In your brain.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
actually now that im rereading it the entire von gobbenstein dream is full of ellispes without spaces after them.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
sorry if this is nitpicky but maybe italicize snap!

Still, when you hear the harsh snap! of rubber, you can only assume it’s because she’s pulled her goggles back down over her eyes from her forehead. “Felicia!” Veronica booms.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
again, sorry of this is nitpicky, but perhaps change this period to a comma

You stand up, pulling her dicks out of you. “Did I tell you to do anything? Just lay there like the bitch I’m making you into.” you whisper while riding her.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra period here

“Oh!” Fluttering her long lashes, the galotian girl seems to take notice of you. “Oh my, aren’t you adorable. Say, haven’t I seen you around here before? Why yes, you’re that girl who has been sharing their bubbles with Cherry. Aren’t you just the sweetest!.” She leans in and plants a kiss so warm and soft that it brings a blush to your cheeks. “I’m not very good with faces, but I never forget a taste,” she confides with a wink.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
maybe change to until she met a go rahn girl

“Cherry used to work with a bunch of different partners, but never for very long. Until she met go’rahn girl, that is.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
maybe change to whenever it sags

Whenever sags the slightest amount, the faint buzz of vibrational motors whirs,

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
extra space

Luckily for you, she’s on the verge herself, and with a few more thrusts, s he’s as deep into you as you can take her, and you can tell from the twitching from her body and especially along the length of her canine cock,

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
duplicate word here

Despite the pool of golden-pearl goo beneath her, fresh ropes of sticky nut lance out to strike the the Slut-Wall. Her spurts clench in time with your own, as she were discharging the very cream you pump into her.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Reviving this in the name of the thread's purpose:

"While on it’s own that may not be particularly strange, they fact they are all pineapple flavor does stand out slightly..."

Love Starz intro when selecting "fridge"

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
During Kiro Quest, pink doll encounter, was the first one I got.

“A visitor?” She squirms in delight. “When Mistress Po told me you to search for intruders and fuck them as long and hard as I could... I assumed I’d spend the next few days on patrol, edging myself stupid.” As if summoned by the thought, her prick jumps to a fully erect state. “But now I can teach you how good it feels to get fucked... and fuck... and fuck how you’re told.” Her narrow snout curls into a smile of erotic promise. “Once you have your first obedience-trigger cummy, you’ll never wanna think for yourself again. Promise!”

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Babies Ever After email.

Hey, stud, I just left Tavros -- and left your nurse-droid a particularly oval-shaped surprised. She was very helpful with the laying process, all very hand-holdy and oh-dear-y. I think our kid’s gonna be just fine in her care. Not that you need me to tell you that. Apparently I’m contributing to the second generation of Steele kids she’s raised!

Status
Not open for further replies.