FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Ugh, bummer. This is why I've become anal retentive about saving when I paint. I'd love to see it if you redo the piece.

I will eventually do a full character sheet that includes the outfit plus all alt outfits. Just gonna take a bit longer now.

From issue to flowerpots, what do you peeps think Steele's ship looks like? Like in floorplan and blueprint vise? I've been playing around in Sketchup and i think i'm gonna try making a mockup of what i think it's like. But considering two main things: my Steele is a taur and he has no crew excluding Ben so what i imagine it is probably much different from the usual. If i make it, i'm gonna try make it ... modable i guess.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The ship is about RV sized, and it magically has enough room for your double bed, Yammi's cooking equipment, the pexiga's private room, Sera's private room, Anno's private room, Yammi's room, and have at least a cockpit room and one other non-crewmember room. And all your storage, up to and including 10 suits of power armor.

Jan 16, 2017
I will eventually do a full character sheet that includes the outfit plus all alt outfits. Just gonna take a bit longer now.

From issue to flowerpots, what do you peeps think Steele's ship looks like? Like in floorplan and blueprint vise? I've been playing around in Sketchup and i think i'm gonna try making a mockup of what i think it's like. But considering two main things: my Steele is a taur and he has no crew excluding Ben so what i imagine it is probably much different from the usual. If i make it, i'm gonna try make it ... modable i guess.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/z14-and-talon-rogue-size.4327/

Tacit's version takes many important things into consideration, which he details in a post further down the thread. As Zevos said, however, I recall the game likening its size to an RV. It's one of those instances where you're supposed to exercise your suspension of disbelief and dismiss its design as magic. Trying to make an interpretation that's consistent with the game while being realistic is a futile effort so really you should just go wild with how you want it to look.

The ship is about RV sized
Wouldn't happen to remember where this is said, would you? Can't find anything about size during the intro, in the hangar nor inside the ship itself but I do remember it being said at some point.

it magically has enough room for your double bed, Yammi's cooking equipment, the pexiga's private room, Sera's private room, Anno's private room, Yammi's room, and have at least a cockpit room and one other non-crewmember room. And all your storage, up to and including 10 suits of power armor.
Isn't some of this subject to change whenever ships are expanded upon?
"The inside of your father's old Casstech Z14 is in remarkably great shape for such an old ship; the mechanics that were working on this really ought to be proud of themselves. Seats for two lie in the cockpit, and there is a servicable but small shower near the back. Three bunks are scattered around the cramped interior, providing barely adequate room for you and your crew."

Going by this, it could only allow 2 other people (barring anno or reaha that can squeeze onto your bunk?)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I think the reasoning for this is that a new ship model would take a long time to implement, and so to not constrain writers, they decided to handwave stuff away to not hold up work on characters.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
i lost all progress.

Does your software not autosave copies every 10 minutes or so?

Anyway I bet the next version you do will be even better because you had practice with the lost copy right? ;)

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Does your software not autosave copies every 10 minutes or so?

Anyway I bet the next version you do will be even better because you had practice with the lost copy right? ;)

Nah, Clip has no such features. At least i have no such things applied. Would be very helpful, since my PC is so old, and i tend to leave a piece open for the whole day without saving once.

I have exactly one pic saved from the outfit design, a wip i showed to a friend - better than nothing.

(now that you're here btw, ever interested ina collab?)

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Few doodles of the previous gay cows, Daisy and his handler (who is called Ryder btw). Updated the handlers design a bit, gave new horns and spankin' manbun.

It's a bitch to fit clothes on Daisy. I most often give him this harness-thing but that's not nearly enough for public appearances.

UEfVBw4.png

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That doodle where he tries to put his nuts into his hotpants was pretty funny :D
I don't know why but I imagine that bull as a total tsundere.

Reactions: ShySquare

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well too bad because Daisy is automatically angry at everyone not attached to his nuts. Possibly even then.
I dig all the personality you give your characters :)
Daisy: "Blow me"
Steele: "Why"
Daisy: "Cause I'm angry"
Steele: "Why are you angry"
Daisy: "Cause you're not attached to my nuts"
Steele: "..."

What about red heads, how are they treated by the bull? :p
Even rougher?

Reactions: ShySquare

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I dig all the personality you give your characters :)
Daisy: "Blow me"
Steele: "Why"
Daisy: "Cause I'm angry"
Steele: "Why are you angry"
Daisy: "Cause you're not attached to my nuts"
Steele: "..."

What about red heads, how are they treated by the bull? :p
Even rougher?

Pretty accurate dialogue.

Red heads? Why? you got some ideas?

It depends a lot on how ... eager said red head is. I think @Altair Hayes is working on something that might answer that better, if i remember everyone correctly.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
They'd get railed and impaled, although there is the odd occasion where he'll take it slow, only god knows why.

Also @FubMistress if that's the new Ryder design... I fucking love it :D

Yeh dats him now ... way better than the wtf antelope horned thing i first drew up.

I have a huge urge to give him a red shirt now. Doubt he could live with it tho, getting constantly rammed by Daisy for it.

Oh yeah, i think Ryder has a very slight Russian accent, god knows why too. (i listened to Kalinka on repeat while doodling, thats why) Cows love it tbh.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
(now that you're here btw, ever interested ina collab?)

I read "ever interested in a collar?" and got all excited for a minute. :(

But a collab sounds like it could be exciting too. :) Though you're like a master and I'm like a six year old with a pack of crayons... A pack of crayons and a very "mature" mindset for a six year old.

I've never done a collab before, so if we do, you'd be taking my collab virginity. ♥ I'd need you to pretty much tell me how it works though. So send me a PM if you still want to okay? :)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's just me liking that kind of horns and loathing that kind of haircut. That's all :p

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I thought you were going to advocate for that weird haircut Richard Spenser has.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I thought you were going to advocate for that weird haircut Richard Spenser has.

Definitely not that, i think he's is more what Hayes called cesarean cut. I don't know names too so well, had to google his before getting the "OH" moment. I don't follow politics too much.

For some reason, he looks really punch-able.

To me during doodling, he kinda look like a full of himself fratboy OR a full of himself hipster. Just missing an acoustic guitar.

It's not that bad, I mean I personally would have gone with a modern cesarean haircut, but the manbun is damn good too.

He might get a haircut in the future, some barber getting too snippy-happy with scissors and has to make it up to him.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
INCASE anyone is expecting it: i will NOT do anything related to the Virgin killer Sweater unless someone really overtalks me. Money also works.

I just don't like the meme.

Lol my best friend convinced me to do one since I was already working on a piece that left itself to it.