FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I spent like half of highscool desperately trying to improve my writing and interpretive skills. I am so fucking self-conscious about that stuff.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I spent like half of highscool desperately trying to improve my writing and interpretive skills. I am so fucking self-conscious about that stuff.

I have never written anything long or published anything ever, before the doggie codex and encounter i posted while ago. I'm only now dipping into written stuff.

So whatever you make is instantly better than mine already. And you won't get better without doing said thing.

I wouldn't mind reading your stuff - of course our tastes are probably different.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Don't sweat any of that shit, just relax and write at your own leisure. Then once you're finished (and only after you're finished) read it back to yourself and change the small things that can be made better.
NOW if i could only utilize this power of mine in a actually productive matter - i would be the fastest fucking smufic writer in the site.
Comics? Your drawing skills are amazing, and you've got some decent ideas for character relationships. Toss the two of those together and you can make some pretty good comics.

Reactions: shadefalcon

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Comics? Your drawing skills are amazing, and you've got some decent ideas for character relationships. Toss the two of those together and you can make some pretty good comics.

I have tought about doing something like that - mostly about FubSteele and their encounters.

Problem with that is that i am lazy. And comics are an artform on their own locker that need commitment and work, depending how long they are.

I could always leave the pages and panel a tad messier and not render it fully - that could keep me moving fast on it.

I need to try to make couple mock-up pages, to find a method i like most.

Best thing would be if i got commissioned for a short smutcomic - money is a helluva good source of inspiration.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
All this makes me wanna do is resume short stories.

I know the pain... sometimes I read all these awesome scenes and it makes me wanna come up with something. I did at one point try to write a novel, started out back in early highschool and I stopped writing it around 19-21 yrs old. I've put a little more work into it but I feel like I'll never complete it. 1. grammar... 2. grammar... 3. FUCKTON of dialouge by characters, half of that is story telling, some (tiny amount I believe in setting (environment and all that) ). 4. editing it just makes me lose the drive to write it further. 5. writers block. 6. fucking ADHD and Asperger's kicks my ass and doesn't allow me to focus as much as I once could, I don't even know how I did it when I started out. I made it 2/3rds of the way through writing the bloody thing though 300+ pages, that's a lot of letters and words @_@

Reactions: ShySquare

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Dick parasites.

kjotE5A.png

That's about it. I have no idea what Raksvel legs look like.

I imagine the right one with eggs looks something like this

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The eggjaculation reminds me of lapinaras, except that in this pic, the eggs are a lot smaller and comes in a greater quantity.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Yowch, do they at least provide natural sedatives, as to make sure nothing hurts?

Yeah i guess - the worm-thingies mess up your hormones and nerves in order to grow fast without the host being freaked out by pain. Some may find it even pleasurable, but those are the weirdos. They also make this slime thing that numbs the host when they exit and makes the skin it contacts more strerchy.

Also they're all really soft like jelly, so they can squeese out from even tiny holes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Holy cow (get it?), didn't expect such great art. Glad I did art prowling today, might even pester, considering see commissions of gay shiz. Lovin' the style.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Holy cow (get it?), didn't expect such great art. Glad I did art prowling today, might even pester, considering see commissions of gay shiz. Lovin' the style.

Thanks. I prefer the gay shiz myself as well, but titties are always fun to draw too.

Haven't uploaded anyhting in a while due to working on non-smut art. I also have a comm from here at works but i fell into harsh fever and can't do SHIZ but sleep.

Reactions: Zavos

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks. I prefer the gay shiz myself as well, but titties are always fun to draw too.

Haven't uploaded anyhting in a while due to working on non-smut art. I also have a comm from here at works but i fell into harsh fever and can't do SHIZ but sleep.
I understand. I'm into most pairings, but have had femboys as a central part of my shiz. Never had to have bewbz, but butts are universal!

Going to be keeping an eye on dissun, marble supplement my art collection with some of yers!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That´s a really good image fub :D
The art, the coloring, the details, not to even mention the atmosphere.
It´s awesome.

And dat red ass!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Nice images, although the last one is sort of ruined by the signature right across the image, I understand the reason behind it though.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I was tryna think of stuff that i actually like in smut and smut-related products because ... i think i do deserve some art that i like myself, no? It's a thing that surprisingly happens very rarely.

I guess one thing i enjoy to a degree is like somekinda turnon torture? Not really literal, physical torture, but like the inability to properly jerk off or being somehow deprived of orgasm is an interesting theme. If i needed to be more specific, this plays into my enjoyment of romances with torture/pain edges. Most of things i like in smut are things that play out (to me) best between two lovers.

Which, again, this is TITS, the place where everyone fucks everything - so that's another thing i can scratch off the list of "things fub likes but won't see here".

3oapdpV.png

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Orgasm denial is such a good kink, and I *do* wish TiTS had more of it. Unf. It'd be great. x3

oh my God yes! I love orgasm denial both in concept and in art [little bows tied around a trap's shaft or balls] and there are so many great fantasies it inspires. The one that first comes to mind is a lady riding a blowing the little poof over and over and over until he's about to break, then only after she's pegging him crazy does she finally undo the binder on his shaft and let him cum.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I don't like the kink myself, but adding more to TiTS doesn't seem like a bad idea. (Though what it really sounds like is you want Steele getting denied, not Steele denying others.)