FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Lol my best friend convinced me to do one since I was already working on a piece that left itself to it.

I mean yes, i have done one for a friend, but i'm not posting that here, too personal.

Man, people really hate these Pixiv memes now.

It originated from Pixiv? Interesting. I don't hate it, just dislike it like i dislike most clothing-memes.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I mean yes, i have done one for a friend, but i'm not posting that here, too personal.

It originated from Pixiv? Interesting. I don't hate it, just dislike it like i dislike most clothing-memes.
It didn't so much originate from Pixiv as much as places like Pixiv , and other primarily Japanese art platforms, kinda took it and ran with it after being introduced to a real-life product. Pretty much the same deal as the keyhole sweater, or the cat keyhole lingerie.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
It didn't so much originate from Pixiv as much as places like Pixiv , and other primarily Japanese art platforms, kinda took it and ran with it after being introduced to a real-life product. Pretty much the same deal as the keyhole sweater, or the cat keyhole lingerie.

I'm also reminded of that weird trend in Japan for a while, where girls tied a string around/under their breasts as fashion. I think it originated from an anime character.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I'm also reminded of that weird trend in Japan for a while, where girls tied a string around/under their breasts as fashion. I think it originated from an anime character.
I forgot that was a thing. But yeah, that was definitely a thing when Hestia from DanMachi was the hot "waifu" of the time.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
That sounds uncomfortable...

Seriously though, I'm kind of indifferent on the whole art meme thing. I have yet to do a "draw myself" because I don't much like putting my bizness out there to randoms on the internet can "get to know me". I think the last one I did was the yamcha dead in a crater one from dragonball z; swapped yamcha for a friend's OC. I hadn't even realized there was a clothing subsection to art memes.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
That sounds uncomfortable...

Seriously though, I'm kind of indifferent on the whole art meme thing. I have yet to do a "draw myself" because I don't much like putting my bizness out there to randoms on the internet can "get to know me". I think the last one I did was the yamcha dead in a crater one from dragonball z; swapped yamcha for a friend's OC. I hadn't even realized there was a clothing subsection to art memes.

Oh yeah, it even looks uncomfortable. Aaaah how i hate stupid female outfit designs in the rule of sexy.

There are so many subsections i don't even know. I don't mind "draw myself" i guess tho i don't really do it much. Certainly won't do it on my smut-handle. Slightly related, i am not a fan of most most if not all "self-insert" things in general. My kinks need to stay at least 5 ft away from me, you get me?

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Oh yeah, it even looks uncomfortable. Aaaah how i hate stupid female outfit designs in the rule of sexy.

There are so many subsections i don't even know. I don't mind "draw myself" i guess tho i don't really do it much. Certainly won't do it on my smut-handle. Slightly related, i am not a fan of most most if not all "self-insert" things in general. My kinks need to stay at least 5 ft away from me, you get me?

*moment of self-awareness* OMG, did the art in my post trigger the reaction? Sorry Fub...

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
No? Idk what piece you're talking about.

I don't like self-inserts of ME or things that are straight relfected on/ aimed at ME. I don't care if others do it.
No, I thought one of the example pieces of my artwork I put in my thread triggered your remarks about the virginkiller meme, because I included it.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

RoxieAdams

Feb 4, 2017
Might be a stupid question if someone else has already asked but are the first couple pictures on this thread done digitally or by hand and scanned in.

If digitally what pen size did you use? i just got a Wacom drawing pad and i have no idea what im doing...

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Might be a stupid question if someone else has already asked but are the first couple pictures on this thread done digitally or by hand and scanned in.

If digitally what pen size did you use? i just got a Wacom drawing pad and i have no idea what im doing...

They look like they were digital. Probably with the pencil brush in Clip Studio Paint if I'm not mistaken, but I can't say what pen size.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net

So i never saw this message pop up, and i apologize it took this long to actually answer.

First set of sketches with cowpeople is pure digital. I have made myself couple very rough-looking brushes to get the nice pencil-feel. (Plus Clip has one or two of it's own). Brushsize was maybe ... 5? I don't care about the size, as long as it woks well.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Another apology for being very inactive - i've had other things to work on, rather than smut, unfortunately.

Can't say if i'm gonna get into mood for drawing smut anytime soon on my own, BUT if you want to help to get more art out of me and feed this blog, you can always commission me [winks with both eyes]

Here's a simple sheet i made to give out more-or-less solid prices. Solid prices are hard to me, but it's a thing i gotta learn, dammit!

This will put at the front page as well, where you can find it. Any questions can be dropped here.

XHS2kRl.png

Extra notes: Pretty much all fetishes and kinks are ok, though i reserve the right for minor extra fee if it gets really weird. It's also healthy to consider what you get from this as the basic price. I reserve the right to change the price slightly depending on things like character complexity.

I'm not taking any work for March anymore (gotta get my shit together) but if people want, they can call shots for next month and so on. Just message me whenever to get details.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I like Character design. I really do. It relaxes me to just mess with stuff to see how i can make something unique.

but i can't or don't plan to use everything i come up with, so they're kinda just left hanging, which is sad because i really like what i made.

SO i'm gonna try something. Adoptables to be specific. Would be a nice way to distribute the things i come up with. We'll see where this goes.

7r4S44k.png

Some nice an' pretty cowladies ready for whatever you might have in mind! You are totally free to do whatever with them after purchase. All go for 10 USD each. PM me about it. Buyer gets unwatermarked and full-sized version afterwards. First come first serve.

EDIT: no.1 has been bought. Rest are still looking for owners home.

Stay also tuned this month for some commissioned art later on. ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I like Character design. I really do. It relaxes me to just mess with stuff to see how i can make something unique.

but i can't or don't plan to use everything i come up with, so they're kinda just left hanging, which is sad because i really like what i made.

SO i'm gonna try something. Adoptables to be specific. Would be a nice way to distribute the things i come up with. We'll see where this goes.

7r4S44k.png

Some nice an' pretty cowladies ready for whatever you might have in mind! You are totally free to do whatever with them after purchase. All go for 10 USD each. PM me about it. Buyer gets unwatermarked and full-sized version afterwards. First come first serve.

Stay also tuned this month for some commissioned art later on. ❤️

Hey look, it's Betsy and Horisha.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I kind of want to steal all 3 for TiTS.

Swiper no swiping.

I was thinking of nabbing one, but if you're gonna use them in TiTS go for it.

First come first serve. It's a modest price for most forum-goers i assume. Profits go to good cause i.e: Fub trying to afford ME:Andromeda.

Hey look, it's Betsy and Horisha.

IDK who those two are. Hope the appearance isn't too similar, def wasn't meaning that.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
First come first serve. It's a modest price for most forum-goers i assume. Profits go to good cause i.e: Fub trying to afford ME:Andromeda.

In that case, I'mma nab #1 from you Fub. I kinda want to turn her into a space-cowgirl.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
IDK who those two are. Hope the appearance isn't too similar, def wasn't meaning that.

They're both incidental characters you can get intimate with on NT. Tbh the similarity's only really noticeable with Horisha.

A8lIkLg.png

0cePgDU.png

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
They're both incidental characters you can get intimate with on NT. Tbh the similarity's only really noticeable with Horisha.

A8lIkLg.png

0cePgDU.png

I don't know these from NT ... are they from the Ten-Ton Gym? I have never been inside there.

I can see what you mean though. Which of these is Horisha? Is it the darker one? I'm sorry about the similarity, i was not aware there was characters like this. The original idea for the dark skinned cow was to have her with teal hair ... should'ave gone with that after all ...

I was coloring her around 3 am and was rather tired. Lavender hair with dark skin seemed nice at that moment. I'll try better next time.

In that case, I'mma nab #1 from you Fub. I kinda want to turn her into a space-cowgirl.

You know what my PP is. I'll send you the higher-quality image later today :)

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I can see what you mean though. Which of these is Horisha? Is it the darker one? I'm sorry about the similarity, i was not aware there was characters like this. The original idea for the dark skinned cow was to have her with teal hair ... should'ave gone with that after all ...

I was coloring her around 3 am and was rather tired. Lavender hair with dark skin seemed nice at that moment. I'll try better next time.

Don't apologise! I'm not saying you ripped them off at all. Your drawings are good - there are oodles of cowgirls now so you happening to hit the coloration of two is hardly surprising. Keep them the way you prefer, please.

As for how you encounter them - you need a high exhibitionism stat in the TT Gym to meet Betsy (and a dick as well I think?) and you need to play around with Carrie and Cora as a male Treated in order to meet Horisha.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Don't apologise! I'm not saying you ripped them off at all. Your drawings are good - there are oodles of cowgirls now so you happening to hit the coloration of two is hardly surprising. Keep them the way you prefer, please.

As for how you encounter them - you need a high exhibitionism stat in the TT Gym to meet Betsy (and a dick as well I think?) and you need to play around with Carrie and Cora as a male Treated in order to meet Horisha.

Yaay i don't have to go to TiTS jail! ;-;

I should probably try some ausar women next, so the cowlady herd won't grow too big.

Hm i see, so even if i went to TT GYm i wouldn't meet them with my current stats. Thanks.