Frozen Half-Gryvain companion

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
On Uveto in one of those caves you find a half-gryvain frozen solid so you haul her back to your ship and after thawing her out she insists on staying with you as she owes you her life now

• Crew-member
  • Assists in combat
  • sex-able (male characters only)
  • Transforms when given Dracoguard

Appearance upon Meeting her

• 75 inches tall

• Human face

• Pale skin

• Normal-looking dark yellow eyes

• Shoulder length dark blue hair

• a pair of dark blue gryvain wings

• Gryvain Tail

• Two normal human legs

• 0.4-inch nipples

• dark blue coin-sized areolae

• big DD-cup

• dark blue, draconic slit, with six 0.5-inch clits and an intact hymen.

• Ranged Weapon: Magnum Pistol

• Mele Weapon: Warhammer

height

Wcount

Ltype

Bsize

Asize

Hsize

Ccount

eartype

earLength

eyetype

hairlength

Csize

tone

fem

wetness

looseness

minLooseness

elasticity

BonusCapacity

nSize

Tflags

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Krynh

Do Half Gryvain's have Anti-Freeze in their blood? Or are we handwaving biology.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Idea look not so bad...but so many people above me pointed so many obvious holes in design I not sure what can i say now ^^

Well I assume this her taking dracoguard would turn her into full blood form of draconrace that mean hermification, right? Would she then be also accesable to females or mixed gender PC's or keep her male only preferences?

Reactions: CloudStriker

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
Idea look not so bad...but so many people above me pointed so many obvious holes in design I not sure what can i say now ^^

Well I assume this her taking dracoguard would turn her into full blood form of draconrace that mean hermification, right? Would she then be also accesable to females or mixed gender PC's or keep her male only preferences?

WRONG it just makes her more draconic haven't finished completed stats but she will still be half-gyrvain and no she won't become a herm, and she will be accessable to all characters but only sexable by male characters

Reactions: CloudStriker

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
if I put the headers in the document, the stuff writes itself, right? thats how it works??

Pffft. Everyone knows, that all that needed is a great idea, and writing is a chore.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If a good idea was all it took to make a companion, Steele's RV sized ship would have the population of a small planet. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
WRONG it just makes her more draconic haven't finished completed stats but she will still be half-gyrvain and no she won't become a herm, and she will be accessable to all characters but only sexable by male characters

Well DracoGuard as TF item would naturaly make anyone taking it herm. Thus I kinda worried for that critique that may come for this thing even if I personaly not mind her been still pure female. Maybe if we had different TF item to make PC/NPC more dragon-like but without added hermification it would be better thing.

If a good idea was all it took to make a companion, Steele's RV sized ship would have the population of a small planet. 

Well more like PC ship will be formed itself from companions kept into ship-shape by some space magic. And even weapons of it would shoot them at enemies xD

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
it doesn't always make you a herm trust me i have chars that have taken like 9 doses and still been the same gender they started as

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
it doesn't always make you a herm trust me i have chars that have taken like 9 doses and still been the same gender they started as

It has 25% chance to grow cock if female/genderless, and effect limit can make it appear after some tries. But if you continue to take it, you'll become herm eventually.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well then seems you got lucky in RNG. As Dracouard is Gryvain TF so since race itself are all herms there is no chance devs would allow it been added without option to make person taking it herm in the end.

But as you had luck it could be assumed that this npc also been damn lucky and for all doses of DracoGuard she took none of them triggered this 25% chance for becoming herm (which is really lucky knowing she's already half-gryvain so I bet her genetic would make her more predestinated to become herm than other race npc). Would be quite interesting to actualy see such case to happen.

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
Well then seems you got lucky in RNG. As Dracouard is Gryvain TF so since race itself are all herms there is no chance devs would allow it been added without option to make person taking it herm in the end.

But as you had luck it could be assumed that this npc also been damn lucky and for all doses of DracoGuard she took none of them triggered this 25% chance for becoming herm (which is really lucky knowing she's already half-gryvain so I bet her genetic would make her more predestinated to become herm than other race npc). Would be quite interesting to actualy see such case to happen.

Well it wont have random effects like you'd think because in the code i am writing in an if statement that sets her appearance that branches with x=# of times she has taken draco-guard and

if x<3 she can take a dracoguard

With "A" being her appearance before taking any "B" is appearance after 1 "C" After 2 and "D" After the third and final one

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes it's naturaly and I do expected you as her creator can do what you want about effects she get using DracoGuard. I could only in joking matter state that only those who want her become herm after those 3 doses need to worry about reality not been like they want it to. As long you go throu all difficulties and make her been added into the game she will be in such shape you wanted (and what allowed devs to been added but I think if it won;t be terrible written or have other glancing flaws it should eventualy be added - for sure I wish it for your work).

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
So what do you guys think of the stat chart

height

Wcount

Ltype

Bsize

Asize

Hsize

Ccount

eartype

earLength

eyetype

hairlength

Csize

tone

fem

wetness

looseness

minLooseness

elasticity

BonusCapacity

nSize

Tflags

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So what do you guys think of the stat chart

I think that:
1) You should write some actual content before TF part since you are doing it from the wrong end.
2) You should choose non-all-herm race if you don't want a girl with a dick.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I think that:
1) You should write some actual content before TF part since you are doing it from the wrong end.
2) You should choose non-all-herm race if you don't want a girl with a dick.

1) Agreed.

2) There are no good and proper half-dragon alternatives, and someone who either became a herm dragon-girl or was born as one, and then removed the D would fit quite well in TiTS universe. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
2) There are no good and proper half-dragon alternatives, and someone who either became a herm dragon-girl or was born as one, and then removed the D would fit quite well in TiTS universe. 

Yes, but DracoGuard should regrow it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Why would she take any more of it after becoming a full-on gryvain and removing the offending organ, though?

She starts as half, and you can give her DG. And once you do, she should become full gryvain. Full gryvains are herms, and DG has it as one of the effects. So removal should be extra action here. And, IMO, optional one.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
She starts as half, and you can give her DG. And once you do, she should become full gryvain. Full gryvains are herms, and DG has it as one of the effects. So removal should be extra action here. And, IMO, optional one.

I see. Can't agree with the last part though, since if the NPC (author) is adamant about wanting to be (write) a pure female, dedicking can and should not be up for the player to choose but mandatory, possibly done off-screen.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

But then OP would have to write about penises and that's gay, bro.

/s

Reactions: Backwoods

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Honestly, I would find it more interesting if she was born a pure gryvain and decided to de-dick herself, for whatever reason, before meeting Steele. I mean, there are plenty of futa are/got enamored with the addition between their legs, whether they had one from the start or got one along the way.

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
ETIS FOR GODS SAKE A HALF-GRYVAIN CAN TAKE DRACO-GUARD 3 TIMES WITHOUT BECOMING FULL GRYVAIN AND ASTRIDR IS NOT GOING TO BE A HERM SO GET OVER YOUR BUTT HURT SELF

and if you looked at the chart you would see why she took it was because her tail was broken

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
ETIS FOR GODS SAKE A HALF-GRYVAIN CAN TAKE DRACO-GUARD 3 TIMES WITHOUT BECOMING FULL GRYVAIN AND ASTRIDR IS NOT GOING TO BE A HERM SO GET OVER YOUR BUTT HURT SELF

Looks like someone forgot to take their meds. There are ≈58% chance to become herm from 3 doses of DracoGuard. And from we have now she just not going to be.

ShadowKing042

Jun 9, 2016
I have a half gryvain save that took dracoguard 7 more times and didn't grow a dick and more importantly Astridr is MY character so YOU are going to have to deal with the way I make her