Frozen Half-Gryvain companion

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
he wrote some code stuff that whoever programs the character in would normally write and might have to rewrite anyway.

he has no scenes with her, none, zero. Everyone is telling him to actually write the character and he blows that off and keeps making [probably useless] code-posts. He is arguing about upholstery and paint color options without ever telling us what car he is buying.

Okay, your Iceberg Waifu isn't a herm, we get it. Now write her meeting Steele, explaining who she is, write some sex scenes, actually write your character instead of wasting time on dead ends and minutiae.

What Deko said. Write scene content before rubbing your dick on useless codestuff.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But he can pay in cash and/or horsecocked fox/tanuki herms for some real coder to do it :smuggo:

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Which is exactly why there is no chance of me letting him touch it

Touch what exactly?
Your non-existent G-DOC or actual writing which should have been made by now since its been like, 5 months since your original post?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, literally anyone can submit a pull request. Even I've done it. That's also around the time I realized I really need to finish school.

Anyways, I was totes serious about what I said. Either it encourages him to finish faster or he doesn't and we're no better off than we were.

Also, you can't technically stop me unless you never post any content. Hey, wait a second...

Last edited:
Reactions: argenten and JDeko

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well from some certain sources I could tall that OP indeed may hiding his stuff from Cpt. *chuckle*

But truth to be said anyone that will not masaccre code too much can make some simple or not so simple PR. But at the end of this scroll a dev dagger appears each time ^^