Frostwyrm in java

Sanslord2

Dec 7, 2021
I cant seem to get the romance option, has it been implemented yet? Or maybe I broke my game?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Everything that was in the old Flash version is working.

Please elaborate. Have you beaten it multiple times? Have you lost once?

Sanslord2

Dec 7, 2021
Everything that was in the old Flash version is working.

Please elaborate. Have you beaten it multiple times? Have you lost once?
yeah, I've beaten her three times, but when I loose I get the warning scene. Oh wells its no big deal!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
yeah, I've beaten her three times, but when I loose I get the warning scene. Oh wells its no big deal!
Idk if this'll help much, but

function frostwyrmPCLoss()
{
if (flags["FROSTWYRM_VICTORY_COUNT"] >= 3 && ((pc.hasCock() && pc.cumQuality() > 0) || (pc.hasVagina() && pc.fertility() > 0)))

As AF666 says, you need to not be sterile or infertile in any way, via temporary drugs, perks, or other means. The translation for the code, if needed, is "Won 3 times or more and have a cock and not sterile and/or vagina and not fertile"

Reactions: Sanslord2

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
It also requires you to not be either sterile or infertile.
That's interesting. Does it still trigger the Bad End where you get captured in spite of the fact you're sterile/infertile? If so, that seems like a bug that'd need fixing.

I usually don't make my Steele infertile/sterile, because billionaire playboy/playgirl should, in all logical aspects, be able to finish their treasure hunt within less than a year in time for any fatherly/motherly support thereafter. Henceforth, the nursery is always in use. Although I personally always save scum to abort the Bothrioc/Nyrea pregnancies, that's a no no with not only how short they are in duration, but with how UGC doesn't recognize either of them as creatures worth the vast expanse of space. Says a lot, really.

Sanslord2

Dec 7, 2021
That's interesting. Does it still trigger the Bad End where you get captured in spite of the fact you're sterile/infertile? If so, that seems like a bug that'd need fixing.

I usually don't make my Steele infertile/sterile, because billionaire playboy/playgirl should, in all logical aspects, be able to finish their treasure hunt within less than a year in time for any fatherly/motherly support thereafter. Henceforth, the nursery is always in use. Although I personally always save scum to abort the Bothrioc/Nyrea pregnancies, that's a no no with not only how short they are in duration, but with how UGC doesn't recognize either of them as creatures worth the vast expanse of space. Says a lot, really.
Actually yeah it does trigger the bad end funnily enough. And yeah Im looking for away to remove the infertile perk. Might comb through the save file.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Actually yeah it does trigger the bad end funnily enough. And yeah Im looking for away to remove the infertile perk. Might comb through the save file.
Fertite+/Synth Womb I believe is supposed to be the solution. Insem Pro if you're a male.

If not, that's a curious circumstance. It would've just been easier to do that in addition to the whole Sterile/Firing Blanks thing, and considering there are supposed to be fertility operations like the one you do on Ellie out there, it should've been possible.