Fetishes, Addictions, and Withdrawls

Oh my!

Throwing rubber balls at a break wall here, but what the chances of adding fetish addictions in the game? good clean example is the Buttslutt perk. You get healed and your ass is always bubbly, but what if you went threw withdrawls? With the new cum cow treatment, it seems like the kind of thing I'm talking about, but do you think there would be any content like that, even in the far future?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are tons of blurbs I'd like to be written. Like hourly updates on addictions such as Red Venom, heat and rut, cum deflation, etc.

Darth-Omix

Nov 28, 2015
I mean technically you can get addicted to Red Venom, there's just not that much into it. I think part of the problem is that - in my experience and the experiences of people I know who played CoC - Marble's Milk left some weird feelings for people until the other outcomes of it were added in to make it less of a "you enjoyed this character and now you will die".

So in short, besides establishing the world and the plot, and creators' own personal projects, I just don't think anyone wants to tackle something like that as it can be interpreted in a variety of ways that could generally be perceived as negative.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You really have to go out of your way to get fully addicted to Marble's Milk and Red Myr Venom. I think by that point it's obvious you want it and you can always save edit the flag out.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
You really have to go out of your way to get fully addicted to Marble's Milk and Red Myr Venom. I think by that point it's obvious you want it and you can always save edit the flag out.

I somehow never managed to get addicted to Marble (mostly because I'm not really interested in her that much and thus I give up too fast ^^'), but I was kinda surprised how hard it is to become a Venom Slut. x_x

I have to say, I would love to have more addictions in the game, especially if they come with a recruitable companion to get your fix.

P.S. Why did I need 3 tries to post this comment? oO

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I somehow never managed to get addicted to Marble (mostly because I'm not really interested in her that much and thus I give up too fast ^^'), but I was kinda surprised how hard it is to become a Venom Slut. x_x

I have to say, I would love to have more addictions in the game, especially if they come with a recruitable companion to get your fix.

P.S. Why did I need 3 tries to post this comment? oO

The forums are SHIT :laugh:

Seriously. Though, I can see why that would be a lot of work. I mean, especially if you get addicted to different fetishes (when too much too much? [NEVER!]), it would change up your sex scene dialog either only a little or only a lot, and I don't pay the admins enough for that much work. xD