Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra already has a bag full of mushrooms, so she nods and trots back to Dryvus.

Frasia on the other hand i still looking around. "Hang on a second. This cave goes on for a while. I just wanna see what is back here."

Altra sighs and shakes her head. "She is going to do something stupid....I can tell."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, that's what I'm here for." He says, chuckling and following Frasia deeper into the cave. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow is forced to follow along as she is still taking cock in both holes. Altra follows most likely to watch what will unfold.

Around the corner is Frasia, still slowly walking through the cave, keeping her eyes to the floor so she doesn't step on a brown mushroom. "You would think that maybe someone came back here, got caught in a big brown one and left some stuff behind right? Just want to sate my curiousity." She keeps grabbing mushrooms and popping them into her mouth as she goes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Frasia, watch what you're eating, girl!" Dryvus says, also keeping his eyes on the floor and still looking around for something useful. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea yea, I know. Oh! Look!" She hustles over to the side and picks up a bag. Popping it open she peeks inside. "Fourty five dons!" She tosses the bag over to Dryvus.

"I told you there had to be something back here!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see one more tunnel in the back." Frasia moves over to it and sticks her head inside. "Uhh, ok, we are not going this way. I count three of those big brown ones in this room. Whatever is in the chest back there most likely isn't worth becoming mushroom food."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What if we tossed something onto the mushrooms? Make them think it's food, and then go open the chest?" Dryvus says, looking around for a few heavy rocks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey. it's worth a shot." 

They look around and find a few rocks that might be heavy enough. Frasia takes one and gives it a toss where it lands in the middle of the mushroom. It suddenly snaps shut faster than Dryvus can blink.

"woa...now I see why it is so easy to get trapped by them."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yikes. That was... Yikes. Let's just toss more to be on the safe side." He says, throwing a few more rocks onto the mushrooms. Once they've snapped shut, he walks into the room and tries to open the chest. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The lid of the chest opens easily enough. Inside is a bag of gold coins from Dryvus' home and a journal!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The fuck!?" Dryvus grabs the gold coins, setting the bag down to the side, and opens the journal to the first page, his eyes wide with surprise and a little apprehension. Just what was in this journal...?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The journal is written by a caravan worker! The first several pages are just about his life on the road, how he bought this journal to save his thoughts, a few more sexy notes about how he convinced a girl to suck him off for some free supplies...and finally the subject switches.

Oh gods...oh gods! What happened?! We were walking along the road when the horses suddenly started to panic. We worked on trying to calm them down when these...demons just jumped from the woods! They had red or purple skin...some were small as children while others looked like incredibly attractive people...if it weren't for the horns and claws. They grabbed us all one by one and threw us into a swirling purple portal like thing. When I came to, no one was around...it was just me."

"this place makes no sense! I have been wandering this forest for several days now. The flowers here...they look like vaginas and I am ashamed to say they feel like them too. This world does things to you, I have never felt this aroused before and it hardly ever fades away. I stop three or four times a day to use one of those flowers...I want to go home."

"Finally! Food! I found this cave full of colored mushrooms! They taste amazing...though some of them seem to have affects on my body. After eating a green one I spent six hours fucking pussy flowers until my legs gave out. There is this room way in the back, I think I will set up in here. I found an old chest full of strange red gem like things, I took them out and will leave my journal and coin purse in it. I don't like the look of these big brown mushrooms...though."

"I can't stay here. One of those little red demons found me again and I barely managed to chase it off. I will leave my things here. If you are reading this....i'm sorry you're here. I am going to head north, maybe I will find civilization...or at least a place to stay safe."

The Journal ends there. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... Oh my god..." Dryvus mutters, shocked, then hands the journal to his companions, simply sitting on the floor with a shocked look on his face. "Alive. They're still alive..." He whispers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra takes the journal and reads it over. "Looks like they got scattered about. either taken by demons or ran through the forest....So yea, it is likely they are still alive."

"this is great news boss! Now we know we can look for them!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We... Can't. What are the chances that they haven't already changed? Look at me! I spent just... What? Four, maybe five days here? And I'm already a demon!" He says, his head in his hands. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow places a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Master...you sought out those changes. I doubt horrified traders would seek out new bodies. They are probably just hiding somewhere."

"Yea...come on big guy....you don't know until you try right?"

Frasia walks straight up to him and puts her hands on either side of his head. "Oi! What is with this limp dick sad man act? That isn't the man I fell in love with!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I know I did, it's just... Reality just hit me. I'm not going back. I can't go back... But... I do need to get these traders out of here. But how do we even get started? Most of them are probably sex slaves by now. But..." He looks at the journal, then holds it up. "This is our only lead. We're heading north. Maybe we can meet Isabelle there." He stands up, his demeanour back to normal. "We're leaving. Come on." He says, grabbing the bag of coins. May they would exchange dons for gold or something. He walks back to the mouth of the cave, and then looks up at the sky. "It's night. We'll swing by the moonlight grove, then camp somewhere and leave in the morning." He says, still looking up at the sky. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright! Boss is back in action!"

"Ok, follow me!" Altra heads north for a bit then back down a path into the deep parts of the forest. Slowly, a natural blue glow starts to shine. The trees are glowing, more accurately the fruit on the trees is glowing. The moonlight grove!

images.jpg.2bda021c3559632d9ffb640b119d952e.jpg

This entire area is like something from a fairy tale. Speaking of fairies, there are a fair number of them floating around among the trees. Some wave down at the travelers, others are too busy engaging in some lewd act or another. It takes a little while but soon they step out into a large clearing with a small pool of water in the corner, the rest full of nothing but soft grass, tree stumps and alurane.

The alurane are plant girls, with flowers for hair, light green skin and from the knees down it seems their legs turn into stamen which lead into the massive flower that takes up the rest of their body. They all carry a sense of grace and elegance to them as they mingle about and chat.

"Here we are big guy, moonlight grove in all its glory.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Holy shit this place is amazing!" Dryvus says, looking around with wide eyes. "I guess this land has its moments, after all!" He says, laughing with delight and waving up at a few fairies. He sits down and stretches out on the grass, luxuriating in the softness, his eyes fluttering half closed with pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Willow wanders off and starts speaking with one of the alurane. Frasia goes over to the pool of water to soak down her skin.

Altra sits next to Dryvus. "I take it you like it here? It isn't as fantastic during the day, but on a nice night like this things really come to life around here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I do. This is way more beautiful than anything back home. Now that I think about it, this place is far more exciting!" He says, propping himself up on his elbow, his tail swishing through the grass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra smiles and pats his shoulder. "There is always more to see! We have not even been to the north lands. There is more to the swamp and...who knows? Maybe there is even more beyond what we know of!"

Frasia has started talking to some of the fairies around while willow, in her usual fashion, is being groped by two alurane girls already.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smiles and watches them meander about. "I think you're lucky, Altra. You grew up in such a beautiful place... People respect nature around here. Back where I come from? They would happily cut down trees to make land for pasture and farms. Not this place... And the best part is... You. You, Frasia, Willow, everyone in this land. They aren't humans. No strife, no war, no death, no petty greed... And pretty much every problem can be solved by sticking a dick in something." He says, chuckling.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well...it isn't paradise. The strife and war has already passed and now we are living in what is left. According to the history books, the desert held a kingdom long ago. Toy'la is only half it's original size, the other half was destroyed and salvaged by now. There is greed, but it is mostly sexual. you do have a point though...a good dick solves many problems. Of course, strings of slavery are around...like the brothel."

"You are right about nature...you can't take it down here, cause it will always fight back. Dryads and treants and what not."

The fairies around Frasia have begun to tease her, pulling at the band of her pants and tugging on her shirt. The two alurane are having their way with Willow, the latex around her breasts has pulled aside to leave them out in the open and they each have a tentacle in her ass and pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"True, true..." Dryvus nods, then spots what's happening with Frasia and Willow. He nudges Altra and gestures to them. "Er... Should I be worried...?" He asks, frowning slightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Only if they try to pick her up and put her in their flower base. Other than that...no, they are harmless. Alurane are not fighters. As for fish tits over there...fairies are pranksters and mischief makers. They won't do any damage...but by the looks of it, Frasia is going to lose her clothes here really soon. If that is a problem, you might want to shoo them away."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus narrows his eyes and wrinkles his nose, then flops back onto the ground. "Nope they're gonna be fine.* He says, staring up at the glowing fruit. "Are those safe to eat?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"The fairies eat them...so maybe? I have never touched one myself. They look like glowing apples."

Frasia is now chasing after the fairies as they fly away with her shirt, her lovely DD cups breasts bouncing with every step. Willow now has a tentacle in her mouth and two in her ass and pussy while they continue to grope her chest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, maybe it might turn me into a fairy. Probably better not to eat it." He looks up at Willow and Frasia. "Frankly I'm getting a little jealous. Hey, you think they'll let me cook here?" He says.