Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mildred nods her head, crossing her arms over her impressive breasts. "That is good, odd characters bring more variety to your table. Variety and differences bring strength!"

Altra groans and sits up, resting her back against Frasia's stomach. "Oh man...that girl knows how to push my buttons. Oh...who is this?"

"My mother you slime slut...."

"Well excuse me for having good tastes! Hello ma'am, nice to meet you!"

Mildred laughs so hard her breasts jiggle around. "Now I see what you mean!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, you are not good taste...you are the best taste. There is a big difference!"

"Oh my goodness, what a blatant kiss ass."

"Again, you are just mad that you didn't get to tell him first!"

"Ok, you know what?"

Altra squeals and her stomach pushes out a bit as Frasia shoves her tail up her ass.

"Wow...that is a stretchy goblin!"

"Aaahhhh, thank you ma'am. I use potions to modify myself for more fun."

"Ah, so you make those potions, can I get some to turn my harem into sex maniacs? More so than normal? They don't need to think, I do that for them."

"Oh...yea sure, just, get the gold potions from my bag there...I would get it for you but....your daughter is tail fucking me right now"

Mildred laughs and digs out three gold potions. "Thank you!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus shakes his head. "Now you see what I have to deal with?" He says, leaning over, bowling them over, and sitting on top of them. "Two annoying little sluts!" He says, two tentacles sliding out and giving both a good smack on the butt. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
They both let out a gasp as the tentacle gives them a good slap on the ass. Frasia's tall falling out of Altra's ass.

"Hey, she started it with her smack talk!"

"Only cause you are such a kiss ass!"

Mildred smiles and puts the potions aside. "You really do have your arms full."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed. Willow here is the only one who doesn't make much noise. Unless she's got four tentacles up her ass. Then yeah, she makes a lot of noise." He says, chuckling. "And me? When we're in private, I end up ripping their clothes off every few minutes just so I can fuck them silly. Nobody is left out!" He says proudly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You certainly seem to have the cocks for it!" She looks between them. "So, you only have to remove Frasia's clothes? That latex won't get in the way and Altra there is already naked...so it is just my prude daughter hiding her assets. I apologize for her strange demeanor."  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah I kinda like tearing them off. Just makes it more rewarding. Plus if I ruin enough of them, she's probably going to stop wearing them altogether!" He says, tugging at Frasia's waistband. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her tail slaps his hand away. "Stop it you...."

Mildred stands up, her large cock swaying as she picks up her potions. "Well, it was great meeting you all, but I have some sluts to...play with. Do stop by again in the future!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Will do! It was nice meeting you too!" Dryvus says, getting off Frasia, taking Mildred's hand, then bowing over to kiss it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, such a gentleman." She chuckles and walks back into the water, vanishing under the surface.

"Well, glad she took a liking to you boss...even if she gave you ideas."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at him. "Yea, I think she is. She knows just how to push my buttons, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be my mom."

"So big guy, where do you want to go next? I know there is the mushroom cave and the moonlight grove. Short of that, I guess we could just walk around for a while."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wait wait wait. I wanna see the mushroom cave and moonlight grove!" Dryvus says, getting as excited as a kid about to see something for the first time. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure thing big guy...just a few warnings." She stands up and brushes herself off. "The mushroom cave can be a lot of fun. The mushrooms in there are safe to eat, taste great and some are big enough to sit on and bounce off of. Some can even be fucked and feel AMAZING to do so. If you can't help yourself, go right ahead and do so...but don't linger. They are parasitic and you will end up with mushroom dicks if you don't pull out. Even more so, avoid the flat mushrooms on the floor. They close up and will keep you inside for nutrients until you waste away." 

"Second is the moonlight grove, which requires it to be night time. The alurane like to come out and mingle there in the moonlight. Do not, under any circumstance, accept their offer to step into their flower. They will capture you, lust addle you with their pollen, and you will be stuck cumming inside them forever. Not even your libido can withstand them boss."

"Keep that in mind and we can explore all you want!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Right. Let's hit the mushroom cave first. I wanna see if there's something I can get to eat from there. I love mushrooms, and in fact, I'm already thinking of a few recipes to cook for dinner tonight..." He trails off, motioning for Altra to lead the way to the mushroom cave. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra takes the lead, taking them deeper and deeper into the forest until the sunlight is blocked out by the canopy above. On several occasions they had to dodge cock vines and the allure of pussy flowers, but soon enough they are standing at the edge of a cave, many mushrooms grow around the entrance with blue camps and white stems.

"Here we are big guy! Mushroom cave!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whoa. This is pretty damn huge... Altra, why don't you point out some edible mushrooms to me? Let's see what I can scrounge up for dinner!" He says, his eyes lighting up. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course. Blue, purple and red are safe to eat, no draw backs to them. Green, Pink and white can be eaten, but if you eat them raw they have varied afffects. Green gives a large boost to cum production for a few minutes, long enough to make you empty out once or twice. Pink makes you very sensitive to the point that even your clothes will be too arousing. White makes you lazy and want to lay down for a nap."

"Finally are the inedible ones. Gray pods, fun to stick your dick in but don't linger too long or it will start to change you. Yellow solid ones, fun to stuff inside you, but again don't linger. Finally, the huge flat brown ones on the floor. Avoid stepping on them as they will snap shut around you and make you food. Chances of us getting you out in time...very low. They work quick, hit all your good spots and before you know it, you stop struggling and just let it work."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yikes. Noted. Let's just collect some edible ones and leave." Dryvus says, stepping into the cave. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mushroom cave. 

mushroom_cave_by_ravenseye1113.jpg.30e5880d64a5c1945ee50bf3b0d5cae7.jpg

Inside the stone opening is a place to behold. Glowing mushrooms of all shapes, sizes and colors line the walls and floor. Large puddles and pools of water are scattered about leaving only narrow stone walk ways a times. 

"Alright. Just grab the ones you want big guy. Everyone else, just be careful."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus stares around in amazement, his eyes wide. "Whoooooaaaa... This place is amazing!" He says, walking deeper into the cave, looking for the edible mushrooms. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The blue ones seem to be the most common as they grow on the walls and floor, followed by red and purple. Green, pink and white are almost as common but they seem to be tucked away to the sides. Finally the gray and yellow ones are only dotted about while there is no sign of the flat brown ones. 

"I should take some of these afflicting ones, bet i can turn them into potions...."

Frasia has been slowly picking the safe ones...and eating about half of what she gets. "These are really good..."

Willow keeps her hands to her self, but it is obvious she keeps staring at the yellow ones with a look of curiosity on her face.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus observes them, smiling to himself as he sees them work. His grin spreads wider when he sees Willow eyeing the yellow mushrooms. He slows down a bit, allowing Willow to get within range, then quickly shoots out a tentacle, which promptly slides into her asshole, and pulls her to him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a surprised gasp as she is suddenly penetrated and pulled over to her master. She stumbles a bit and ends up grabbing on to him lest she fall over.

"M-master? I, I wasn't doing anything. Just looking!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Suuure you were. You were thinking about this, weren't you? My dirty little slut?" He says, grinning and shoving the tailcock deeper inside her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and clings to his arm a bit tighter. "...yes. I was curious about those mushroom...what they would feel like in my pussy!" Her ass is already clinging to his invading tentacles, her eager body so happy to have a cock inside her once more.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, it wouldn't feel as good as this..." Dryvus says, sliding out another tentacle and slipping it into her pussy, setting both to vibrate. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her knees start to buckles and Dryvus is the only thing keeping her standing at the moment as both her holes are tormented by his tentacles, sending wave after wave of pleasure inside of her.

"haaaa....no...nothing feels as good as masters cocks!" She buries her face in his shoulder and starts pushing back on his tentacles cocks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thaaat's right. Good girl." He says, stroking her hair. He continues walking, propping Willow up when the fuckimg gets a little harder. He keeps gathering mushrooms, and when the bag is full, decides that they have enough. "Altra! Frasia! Time to go!" He calls out.