Favourite Starting Race

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Distinguish by language and pronouns. Obviously there's a power imbalance among the sexes.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
 Are you saying men cant be waifus, so sexist. Next your going to say men cant give birth.

Third

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah. Females are less curvy and duller tones, males are really curvy and bright colors

Yep, this right here. You can take a look at Renezuo's pic of them here: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16236866/ Females are still plenty female, but the males are curvier and generally more "feminine"

Aliss is one of my TiTs waifus

=D That makes me happy!

I have been trying to get Ovir as a starting race. One of these days. One of these days.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I have been trying to get Ovir as a starting race. One of these days. One of these days.

If you're successful I think the starting bit with the doctor might have to be reworked with the male-breast part

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
=D That makes me happy!

Then you would be happy to hear, he took my virginity.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Yeah. Females are less curvy and duller tones, males are really curvy and bright colors
Okay, so far we have at least 2 races where everyone has a feminine appearance. Is anyone planning on doing the opposite (a race in which everyone looks masculine) ?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
 Are you saying men cant be waifus, so sexist. Next your going to say men cant give birth.

Men can't be waifus in the same way that women can't be husbandos.

I don't think there are actually many husbandos in game, but to be honest there aren't that many waifus either. (waifu&husbandos =/= cheap lays)

Okay, so far we have at least 2 races where everyone has a feminine appearance. Is anyone planning on doing the opposite (a race in which everyone looks masculine) ?

2? Try more like 10 races. (Bothroic, Dzaan, Ganrael, Kaithrit, Keorokoras, Nyrea, Ovir, Rahn, Vanae, Venus Pitcher) And that's excluding robots.

And yes there are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Back to the old "want males, make them" issue where no one wants to make masculine and so more feminine keep getting churned out of the factory, inundating the market.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The market's clearly not inundated if people keep chomping at the bit for more waifus.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Do we actually have one non-background kaithrit male?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
The market's clearly not inundated if people keep chomping at the bit for more waifus.

That statement has been addressed as a self-fulfilling prophecy multiple times.

Do we actually have one non-background kaithrit male?

No. Nonesuch has a one Masculine one written for the goblin hotel in Tarkus.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Only real male Kaithrit male you'd ever see are the half-breeds. Like with how the PC can start as one, and as Lashcharge linked above (seriously read the codex for reasons).

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Tarkus taxi person is kaithrit male, iirc.

Nope.

What was once the crew chief’s office overlooking the flight deck has been converted into a U.G.C. scout base, complete with maps and star charts hanging from the walls and a massive board map dominating the center, with landmarks and racial analysis printouts scattered over it. Behind the chief’s desk sits a buxom kaithrit with her bright orange hair pulled back into a long ponytail.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Just wanted to say, usually I play humans and a lot of my characters started as humans. But if you were to tell me "Ravioli Ravioli, you can only make a single character" or "Ravioli Ravioli what Tits race would you be" I'd be a cat girl. Kaithrit forever.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
We don't know actually. Both male and female kaithrits are femine and referred as "she".

True, though the codex states females are chesty while lactating males go up to a C at best, buxom would state a large chest. That kaithrit could be a modded male, but unless we can sex it, whoever can tell?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
That statement has been addressed as a self-fulfilling prophecy multiple times.

And just keeps on self-fulfilling. Forever and ever.

Are male kaithrit? I know that some ovir and nyrea are, but kitty-boys I'm unsure of

Male kaithrit are somewhat effeminate by default, but they're "he"s. Unless they grow tits, which they can apparently do. 

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Leithan, most alien of the starters and I like new and different. 

What? Do you mean have the wiki have each TF's description? Because I think it already does that, vaguely, with the flags.

yeah, but it doesn't have them finished... not meaning to insult, but even though the coding for this game is probably fairly complicated, it shouldn't be too hard to add at least complete some of the transformations... (Myrellion, stuck with a leithan member, Zil.... Well, apparently for the zil I could use the expensive color changing item until I get black nipples and yellow skin... :/ ) I usually start with human for female characters, and Leithan for males.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just like how a male cat looks almost exactly the same as a female cat.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And just keeps on self-fulfilling. Forever and ever.

Male kaithrit are somewhat effeminate by default, but they're "he"s. Unless they grow tits, which they can apparently do. 

Nepeta on males ends with 50 feminity.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You could probably get away with some male starting races more easily than more male NPCs since a lot of players do like to roll male PCs when interacting with all the waifus.  Arguably the only thing that would actually need to be written is the codex.

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
You could probably get away with some male starting races more easily than more male NPCs since a lot of players do like to roll male PCs when interacting with all the waifus.  Arguably the only thing that would actually need to be written is the codex.

I guess, but female PCs DO have the better rape scenes (Grey Goo Hnnng!!!)